Blockfolio graphs

Post your all time graphs

i wish i had your start up capital

3,5 days worth of mistakes.

Rate.

When u just start 02 kesakuuta and give much many but 03 kesakuuta is drop and u feel disappointment a little

is there a specific reason everyone here uses blockfolio?

started with 400$ in 2014

Because of these threads.

unrelated nocoiner question - ethereum mist wallet is taking forever to download every block. its so slow i would think i need another 2 days before there are no blocks left. is this the case with all wallets? i want to purchase eth soon

Graph is a bit fucked, I started out with 64k in early 2016 and bought an additional 18k worth of cryptos over the last year.

>Graph is a bit fucking sexy
Fify
I dream of this

>tfw Veeky Forums is your social clique
c-can we all get drinks when this is over

Blockfolio needs to recode how their graph works. When I enter an amount of money I bought the graph updates on the day I entered it into blockfolio instead of the date I bought it at

I feel like we should make a community. We are all going to be rich at the same time and I would love to have a biz meetup in a few years when we are all rich from our crypto

Blockfolio also needs a desktop app that syncs with mobile so I can just copypaste everything to PC and keep track of it on mobile.

As a child one of my neighbours won millions on the lottery and before they moved to a bigger house, the child in the family who was my age said his dad told him there's a secret club for all the lottery winners that get together like once a year to talk about stuff they did with it.
I've been wanting to be part of that club ever since but I guess meeting a bunch of awkward condescending nerds is good too.

I got it a couple of days ago after seeing one of these threads and I love it. It has given me my life back and I can now leave my PC without worrying about the market catching me with my pants down.
It has some annoying features but over all I like it.

They already exist, there is an annual party in Germany that you can go to if you prove you have over X (can't remember the number) BTC.

70% of lottery winners end up bankrupt. That lottery club is just for stupidly lucky retards who piss away money. The lottery is just a tax on stupidity anyway.

most of us here are gambling on crypto and we're riding a bull market supported by media hype and institutional investment, never forget that lest your judgment be clouded in the long run

>media hype
not even

The media hype hasn't even started yet

all I'm saying is just don't lose your perspective

you sound like a butthurt nocoiner. post your all time graph

wtf senpai you really made it

I've got crypto and I'm not butthurt, just giving some friendly advice you cuck

Your advice is the cookie-cutter advice a retard gives when he wants to sound wise. No one asked either so post your graph or be proven an ass blasted nocoiner

>try to do something out of a sense of altruism within the context of Veeky Forums being a sort of pathetic social gathering
>get called a special snowflake by some jackass with a chip on his shoulder and a burning desire to prove that his epenis is bigger
god youre a faggot

>a preachy faggot giving idiotic unsolicited advice
>altruism
nah you're just a retarded loser. probably a nocoiner

is there an easy way to put my bittrex history into blockfolio?

Since march. I invested 17k of my own around may.

WHERE'S UR GRAPH, BITCH

Miner here.

I just sold btc literally rn.

I don't feel like I made it yet though. I'm hoping to get up to 4M+ within two years, and no this isn't entirely wishful thinking. People severely underestimate the potential impact of crypto on our day to day life (and thus it's potential value).

What are you holding ?

250K came from a 300 dollar investment in eth ICO

Of course it's not wishful thinking. As long as the market cap is rising it will still allow you to make lots of money.

Would've been worth way more if I weren't a retard.

Nice senpai

nice lambo money

keep it up