ZCoin (XZC)

twitter.com/RNR_0/status/871701395187040256

If it's good enough for Romano then it must be fucking amazing. Check it out and do your own research!

scam

You're not just wrong but stupid if you really think that.

it's a scam

Shouldn't you be shilling mooncoin?

of course its a scam, its made by jews and their whole security paradigm rests on a video made to "prove" they don't have the keys which they probably hired david copperfield to pull off. In addition to this for some (((mysterious))) reason noone can actually check if they are just generating money like crazy. Just a "coincidence" im sure.

Not that that will stop it. It should have atleast a year or so more until the scam is out.

I'm like 90% sure that you're wrong but even if it's a scam it will pump to 10x at least. I'm just a trader not someone who needs user coins.

>I'm like 90% sure that you're wrong but even if it's a scam it will pump to 10x at least. I'm just a trader not someone who needs user coins.
holy words

Fuck it, bought some. The guy's been giving pretty solid advice recently

Invest now and join lamboland later.

I can't wait to pull out a lambo

Exactly. I don't really buy stuff on Bittrex but I just put my leftover Bitcoin in this there and see where it goes.

Do you think this can be the same as his UBQ call? Someone here made 2000% gains. If so I am going all in on this and his viacoin.
Both are not very high on coinmarketcap so I am a bit scared.

Did you seriously think 16 million market cap is high??

Look at pic related, dogshit like MOON has higher MC

VIA will moon x200

Yes you are right ZCOIN is a very interesting coin.
The minting process is groundbreaking and eventually ZCOIN will be a top 10 cap coin.

Ethereum is will use the ZCOIN protocol and has asked the ZCOIN developers for assistance.
Impressive indeed.

Prediction for this coin within a couple of months is $100+
Be fair or be square.

I'm all in.

>Zcoin
>not ZenCash
ur doin it wrong

Yes that is true!

>If Romano tells you to buy you simply buy.

The simple fact that he is the developer of VIAcoin is a guaranty the coin will be profit.

1.Bitcoin
2.Litecoin
3.VIAcoin

Be fair or be square

of course you should, all you see in the past few days is retard money flowing to random shit like moon etc.

So many brain dead NEET suddenly has mad $$$ because of DGB or XVG, and they try to mimic it by buying dogshit. The real gem like IOC or ZCOIN are not on their radar because "LOL I DONT WANNA BUY COIN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN100 SATOSHI LMAO EZ MONEY $$$$"

Yes you are right VIAcoin is the most undervalued coin out there at the moment.

The roadmap is very impressive and a lot of eyes are looking at the clearing house.
This is going to be a game changer, and we can expect at least $100 a VIA

>All HAIL ROMANO KING OF BIZZ

Be fair or be square

Shut the fuck up.

Be fair or be square
>You are square