LISTEN UP Veeky Forums

LISTEN UP Veeky Forums

I JUST FOUND YOUR TICKET TO LAMBOLAND.

This little stinker is called ENV and it is currently at 2 sat on NovaExchange. This morning there has been increasing hype around this coin and if we get enough support, we can take this thing to 100 sat. EASY

We just need to break down the sell walls leading up to 9 sat. THEN it's WIDE OPEN until 100 sat.

>Buy at 2 and sell at 99
>4850% gains
> 0.01 x 4850% = 0.485
> $25 to $1254 EASY

HELP ME BIZ BROS!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JHgC5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's go !

Once these walls are gone we're in the fucking money.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON PAJEET MOONCOIN. THIS IS INFINITELY BETTER.

You are literally retarded.

No faggot. How so? Do you not understand that once this gets up to 9 sat where the sell wall is that there will be insane hype around it? Then once that falls it's wide open until 100 sat.

better buy mooncoin

WIDE OPEN. NO MASSIVE SELL WALLS LIKE FAGGOT FUCKING MOONCOIN.

If you do not buy this you are dumb. Screencap this.

Hmmm

Subscribed to the thread, will be in touch

I like this way more than moon coin. Im in

>nova exchange

no thanks

Let's fucking do this.

Moon coin is way better

>Buy at 2 and sell at 99
>4850% gains
> 0.01 x 4850% = 0.485
> $25 to $1254 EASY

You can't even do your maths fag, GTFO

Do the math for me then, please.
You're retarded.

>Once these walls are gone we're in the fucking money.
>NO MASSIVE SELL WALLS
People aren't posting orders in the 10-100 range because the price doesn't look like it will ever get there. When you start pumping it new walls will form.
Stop being retarded

holy shit, only one buy order

Okay, then once you buy in SET YOUR SELLS & BEAT THE WALLS. It's not that complex.

>once you buy in
I just told you to stop being retarded.

lmao

Just bought 200k.

nice try, you can keep your bags

This coin went way down very recently and it wasn't worth anything to begin with.
In a case like this, it went down for a reason.

and it's going to go up when people realise that there is a massive sell wall, more buys, picks up steam and the buy wall is going to grow. people will want to join the shitcoin hype

That's not me you dumb fuck. That's a bot.

Probably some whales were playing

fuck off

Thank you for not being retarded. If you're interested we should start a discord or something and get a P&D team together.

>novaexchange

no thanks

Don't have time

but the logic is sound
THE LOGIC IS SOUND FUCKING BUY

The problem is, the volume is freaking low. I believe this thing must go at least several satoshi up sooner or later (since it was pumped before), but the wall seems pretty firm right now

I understand where you're coming from, but NovaExchange is full of pajeets that will literally throw their money at anything that is rising. Once it goes from 2 to 8 sat the hype will take care of the 9 sat wall.

Just a warning to any noobs looking to get into trading, don't go for this coin. OP has literally no idea how markets work.

just a warning to any noobs, this guy is not explaining why, we're explaining why it's it's going up

Markets work like this,

>Buy shitcoin low
>Generate hype with other memers
>Watch shitcoin launch
>Sell high
>Profit

ENV P&D discord

discord.gg/JHgC5

Developer chiming in. I love earth.
Let's fucking do this.
I'm not going to start developing until I get $1000 straight into this little shit.

>discord.gg/JHgC5
FIRST OF ALL , this actually doesn't have to be a pump and dump.

Guess what. ANY DEVELOPER CAN HOP ON TO A WEAK ASS COIN AND START BANK ROLLING WITH IT

not on bittrex - DISREGARDED

>Environ is a nonprofit project which aims at funding for activities of our planet's environment protection

>peruvian url

HUAEHUAEUAUAEHUAEUAHE BR??