Just purchased 825 Eth

just purchased 825 Eth

did i make a wise decision? I am not planning to touch this for next 5 years. What are your thoughts.

Serious

etherchain.org/tx/0xd7474e649b4f7a1753491c3afe5a90d79edaaad5bc01b1e5c4f1144559876ff6

AND I'M ON A RICE AND POTATOES DIET JUST TO BE ABLE TO PUT 20$ A WEEK ON IT

GODUFCKINGDAMNIT

You will probably double it within 6 months.

You're already rich. Go away

>pick some random high value transaction from the blockchain
>pretend it's yours
>BEGGING: The thread

Spare me one you GOD.

0xaf4c0f25f286aaa37c6a467d79cd939593808df0

not rich OP, worked had for 10 years straight with no vacation and ramen

if it tanks will you kill yourself?

if you don't wanna contribute GTFO fag

Ethereum wallets getting hacked.
Ethereum wallets getting deleted.

>Sounds like a wise decision

basically yeah this is all I have. I can take a 15% hit but no more before a heart attack

holy shit op. this might turn out very profitable but it could also go to shit. nobody knows. risky as fuck.

where do you store the coins? no fucking way i'd trust an exchange with that amount of coins. or a windows computer

Did you not see the sell $600k USD sell wall its literally sitting at right now?
why by now?

who do you think is going to make you rich fucknuts? other poorfags with their fucking rice and potatoes? welcome this beast

Nobody knows, this is all speculation. Many people think ETH can hit $500 but it just as easily couldn't.

I bought in at $166 a few weeks ago. Made very good money so far.

I don't think you should've bought at ATH, though.

0xb7A2Ac0B5FE16E3B91f7060Aa1da56256069E6a0

Please send me like half an ETH man

>Dips 20%
>OP kills himself
>Spikes to $350 the next day

WEAK
EHANDS
AA
KN
D
S

Did you seriously invest money you can't afford to lose? Are you fucking retarded?

Do you enjoy going to Vegas and betting the shirt off your back at the craps table?

ETH can go to zero if they find a bug in it's incredibly complex code

>I don't think you should've bought at ATH, though.
who knows. so far buying at ATH at literally any point in the past has paid off for anyone who held on

#yolo

He totally did not buy 825 Eth, just look at the activities of the addresses.
>Lying about the size of your balls on an anonymous board.

should have bought SJCX, but Eth is always a good choice

Long term hold is good OP, don't worry you'll be fine.

Set a stop order at -25% and repurchase the bottom of the correction. This coin has swung 40% in a day before though so you may have fucked yourself

U will win don't be afraid about some dump... It's all ok it will grow in mid long range... But many /bizbros have shown how to diversify your wallet, just today there is an interesting topic on that! Don't be dumb bro ;)

Role playing?

It's really very easy to make a paper wallet with 50 random words or something, I did it just yesterday.

putting all of your eggs in one basket is never a "wise decision" financially speaking.

Sure you might be able to triple the value, or you might lose it all. You're just gambling by not diversifying your investments. How hard is it to get that?

how did you generate the paper wallet though

>let's hope Vitalik doesn't delete your money

>You're just gambling by not diversifying your investments.
it's gambling either way. only with different levels of risk and potential returns

>so far buying at ATH at literally any point in the past has paid off for anyone who held on
True, and I expect ETH to continue growing, but it is volatile enough that one can usually wait for better buying opportunities. I'm dropping another $1000 in once it drops a little off of ATH.

He can only take a 15% hit, so better at -16%

you should have waited until after the 1st August and then bought BTC. Ethereum could go up higher, but everyone knows it's a bubble waiting to pop.

Holy jumping shitballs are you fucking crazy?

I heard that at $1 (+ the classic "Its a russian scam go... guys!"), $10, $20, $40, $50, $80, $100, $120, $150, $180, $200, $220, and now $250

Russia is opening up the market soon right ?

cant believe how stupid people are... even here.
>but im not a normieeeeee

ETH will go sub 200 again r-right?

$300 by the end of the year, might as well jump on when there's still a seat

Never said that. I do think it'll drop a good $15 below its current price before it goes up the elevator to $300. That's my target.

i bought it on coinbase so i will be monitoring the stop loss every minute of the day

You are taking a very large risk. Maybe more than you realize due to the present hype on these boards and other places.. Based on your comment about losing 15%, If I were you I would decrease your hold significantly down to 20-50k USD.

this. 300 by end of year, then we'll see it go horizontal once dapps break into normie world.

lol.

if you are holding that long you are much better off with equities

that's not what it has done traditionally

it gets pumped at 2x and then flatlines for a few days and then gets pumped again, it rarely fucking dips

>just purchased 825 Eth

>did i make a wise decision?

No, you made a stupid fucking decision.

Did you check that its ATH?

It's a huge risk if this is a good chunk of your savings, but like they say... "you can't win the raffle if you don't buy a ticket." Good luck op. If you do become a millionaire, comeback and share some with us poorfags.

Long term it will mean nothing.

As it is now, ETH could surpass BTC in 2018.

OP you can still save yourself, put ALL of those ETH onto the Bancor ICO

you fucked up OP.
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Why not invest 10k? and maybe 10k next week?

not smart to put all eggs in one basket. You should at least own some BTC, LTC and maybe 5-10% in cheap but good coins like GNT, STR, STRAT,

Dont gamble with that amout of money. Trust me.

Tipps welcome. Eth wallet: 0xd77807c1b19580ff676cfa238f3f548e50c3ed1d

Great choice. The future for Ethereum is bright.

> Implying any financial system developed in Russia or by russians (I know its "open sauce" & "le freedom") will be widely adopted in any form in the west, let alone in russia itself

> forgetting that there still is a cold war

> forgetting that we already fuck with each markets, if all russia / china has to do to take control is a 51% attack then why the fuck wouldn't they

> Implying this isn't all a huge bubble, inflated by "le freedoms"

Follow up to my comment: I would have diversified a bit and put some into Bitcoin too.

oh look, its another richfag getting even richer thread

its easy to make money if you already have money

kys faggot

Congrats OP you just bought Napster!

Shoudl've bought strat, or better yet RISE (the Apple of dApps) These are both way more accessible to the users, while offering staking.

OP, I would not hold all eggs in one basket. I would personally suggest going to an exchange and trading some of your ETH for altcoins. This means diversifying your portfolio by buying other altcoins that aren't shit and have a meaningful use behind it. (STRAT, SC, XMR, etc...)

Dice + dictionary
Then take the sha256 of that, in hex format, which gives you the private key (you can do this in one line of python code)
Then use vitalik's ethereum python library to get the address from the private key. You can also get the address using myetherwallet.com (the offline version, of course).
I did the same thing with btc, I really don't trust wallets anymore where you don't know exactly what's going on. Who knows what happens to the software in a few years?

Why are you so confident in that statement?