Those are some good projections

Tomorrow we go live.
More info then!

Hype based on what ? The price ?

Many factors.
Price, mentions and many others.
More info tommorow.

Put my money on VIA and DOT. Let's see.

What the fuck is happening with MAID? It looks like a huge whale or a group of them is trying to hold it down.. and they were successful till now.

Once they decide it's time, it will pump to the m'fuckin MOON. IMO

>A whole new set of coins I know fucking nothing about (except VIA, MAID, LTC)
Whoa. It's like looking into the future of this board.

Screencap the suggestions.
MAID has amazing potential.

Screencap the suggestions.

HALF THOSE SUGGESTIONS ARE MOONING WTF

What will be the URL?

snrg jumped from 16k sat to 115k sat and then dropped again, this was all in the span of like 5 minutes

So will this site talk about new coins you believe has potential, with info about them? Because I'm down.

Who the fuck is this guy? Will there be more suggestions?

I heard something about a Twitter account

OP? New website? What's the URL?

Hello??

sh0.co
thank me in 3 days
tip me -> 1463gLHzy9kS6ZWDQBEA6KK71cKFjKh5av

Yeah, I don't know shit about most of those coins, but COVAL is diffinetly hot now. MAID actually has some really solid tech behind it too. I'm not sure why it hasn't lifted off yet.

Gonna ride the SIA moon mission today/tonight and then put more into STRAT, WINGS (just entered into a collaboration with BANCOR), and probably COVAL. I'll look more into the others you mentioned too. Except LTC...Too many past cuckings from LTC. It might get a short moon missoin but it will fall again fast. Thanks, OP.

Tip you for shilling ZrCoin to me? that site just redirects to ZrCoin website right?

Are you kidding me?

Moon missions don't happen when they're price pegged to other commodities. No thank you.

write down the wallet address, so you can pay me a beer when you get your lambo :)

Im so fucking hyped for this. Got 200% back in 2h with this

>Investors can recieve all money invested in ZrCoin at any time after their initial investment
Wait what? So where's the risk? Can you explain this because I'm genuinely curious what they mean by that now.

can you be any more obvious? stop shilling this retard shit please

6 posts by you and all you've done is eat OPs ass

They need the money for the plant and production start, guarantee 2x return by the end of the year if you hold, you will be able to withdraw to bittrex and some other markets once the ICO ends.

BAT made 10x gains in 24h once it reached the market, this coin has other advantages of its own so it will get big for sure!

Cool but what I'm asking is if I spend $100 on the ICO and then somehow the value goes to $50, will the company return my $100?

Is that what they're saying because I think I'm misunderstanding. I'm not arguing the prospects of the coin, I'm asking about their "guarantee."

Also it says right in their FAQ that the time for a full return on investment is estimated at 1.5 years. I'm not saying that's good or bad, that's just what they say.