Wasted 3 years at uni

>goto 4 job interviews
>all 4 employers tell me my bachelor of business is useless and it's not worth the paper it's on"
>get told "someone who is 50 with experience is more important than a 28 yo with a" botched" degree
I shit you not, da actual fuq?!
Do I just kill myself now?

You tell them to get fucked and blow smoke in their faces. Don't ever let yourself be disrespected by boomers

Fuck them, college is a scam for the most part. Invest in cryptos, get rich and then shit on the next person that tells you no

>da fuq

reddit pls go

How do I invest? I feel like I've wasted 3 years

What degree do you have?

>has a BSc in "business"
>g-guys h-how do i invest in memecoins?

literally every thread here is about memecoins.
all it would take is 30 minutes of reading.

stay poor faggot.
no wonder u didnt get hired.

Buy btc on coinbase and transfer it to bittrex. We live in an amazing time. Dont get hung up on the past. Crypto seems like a bubble economy but people are making money hand over fist right now. I've made $200 today with a modest initial investment and that's kinda slow

w-what are you investing in?

Boomers are the worst don't take any of their shit. They'll lean into their "experience" and give you a hard time over everything but they can't even fucking type

Go get a masters degree in something useful.

Doesn't matter OP. He was born too early. You still have time to get rich and become an immortal cyborg.

Can you break it down a bit more at all? Do I need to download a program or is it on thw Web? Never had anything todo with investing but would love to learn!

lurk moar nerd can't just get spoon fed your a college grad now time to put on big boy pants

Ahahhahahah top lel of a comment, yeh it's time

wtf did you even learn in business.

>employers were right

Use shapeshift or changelly for quick 20 minute transfer.

Need to put in your addresses then send to THEIR address when you begin the transaction.

My advice: Don't take any investment advice from Veeky Forums.
Ask your question on reddit for real answers

No, really. Why you think they said "no experience"? You should get on your own. Produce, not consume. MEME for gods sake not FAG around.

Usually they DO take 28 year old rather than an old gramp. But bitch please stfo and do it!

>28
Found your problem

Or ask both and find the best answer in between