twitter.com/AnonBabble

first you take a scoop, then you double it

BUY MOON

Buy bitbean, reddcoin, mooncoin and xby

Total shit coins but they made me 30k

Buy high, sell low.

invest -> sh0.co
creators guarantee 200% return in 8 months,
but once it opens up on bittrex (in 3 days) it will surely go higher than that, BAT went 10x the initial value in 24h...

So I should just buy all the coins that get memed here?
And I will get rich?

that sounds way too easy

>sounds way to easy

Do it, install Blockfolio, see the magic. You need to see it by your own eyes, else you won't believe it

Either be born into a well connected family or trade memes for a living (crypto).

Buy high and sell low

It's what I did. Bitbean alone made me 8k

Granted I put the most in bitcoin and ethereum

>he doesn't trust Veeky Forums
Pleb.

>Blockfolio
You think I'm some kind of disgusting phonefag or what?

>sh0.c
wat

read the white paper, the creators guarantee a 2x payout, also coin is same as waves with lower total number of coins...

Just because your sister is a dirty instaslut taking snapshots all day with her phone doesn't make phones evil, you autist.

sh0.co

Buy mooncoin. Sell at 400 SATs. Simple.

mooncoin is just an empty promise, its a dead coin

Just broke 6 SATs, and the devs havent even publicly released their marketing plan.

>not wanting to bang your dirty instaslut sister

give your life to Jesus Christ

checked

have you seen it? I thought it fucking died too now its back at 5 sats almost 6 fucking sats again jesus fuck biz is literally weaponized autism

Check the discord it's revival is gonna be huge. Dev team, marketing team, designers, volunteers.

Nice ICO's go huge when they reach markets, how much did you invest?

1btc, volume is limited to only 2.5mil so thats a huge portion :)

This is actually not a bad idea. Look at all the money Scientology brought to it's scifi religion. Just create a cult, some The New Church of Later Day Kek and drain people dry in exchange for spiritual salvation.

Exit strategy: posoin koolaid (except for yours, you just play dead for an hour), then move to an Island.

No only bitbean. Its below 1 cent now. It will me much more within a month or 2.

Complete newfag to crypto currencies here
How do I manage to convert my investments back to capital?
I have like..100-200$ T invest, will it be sufficient?

btw, how do I know when something is in a low enough valley to buy?, by hour? by day? by week?

THe magic of this mania is that it is based on the lack of trust in governments, which will only grow for the foreseeable future. I personally think bitcoin is going to correct soon but overall the value will only go up.