This is gonna be so big

This is gonna be so big...
Bancor is collaborating with:

>Token Card.
blog.bancor.network/bancor-and-tokencard-announce-partnership-be5575e2ce6c
>Status.
news.7399.com/Hundreds-of-news/Advanced-technology/68462.html
>Qoin.
blog.bancor.network/bancor-and-qoin-partner-to-deliver-platform-for-community-currencies-52f43abfd572
>Wings.
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bancor-launches-first-ever-crowdfunding-valuation-and-promotion-by-a-dao-on-the-wings-platform

This project is gonna take over the ethereum token space.
Dont say Veeky Forums never gives good advice.

Bancor website: bancor.network/

That's why whales are gonna gobble up all the ICO tokens and us freedom fags(usa residents) cant even get in early.

I am a natural citizen of the United States of America. How the fuck do I buy in right now with USD..

ICO details should be announced later today. I'm hyped.

that shit is going to be bought out even faster than BAT

but atleast bancor is still worth buying when it hits the exchanges tho

can someone redpill me on the Bancor ICO? is it worth buying when it hits the exchanges or is it too late to make any considerable gains?

I wont be able to get it till it hits exchanges. What exchange will be first and when?

You can still buy token card before it moons

liqui is usually one of the earliest ones.

The news were on May 2. Didn't even move from there.

I don't think that's a good sing. Whales would be all over it after the news.

Dont despair they will take action to mitigate whales pushing in.

And when you click on Wings it's:

''This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.''

OP is shilling the shit out of it. It's paid content.

sell all my shitcoin and altcoin and put it all on bancor through bitcoin suisse?

ICO is gonna be uncapped for the first hour. Have fun.

fees are a bit hefty
If you invest 1 BTC
BTC=2550=10.5 ETH
They subtract about $100 + 1.5%($38)=$138=0.6 ETH
You lose 0.6 ETH (9.9 instead of 10.5)
The $100 onboarding fee takes a big bite unless you put in >a few BTCs

I don't understand their use of the word cap
A cap is usually a MAXIMUM
But aren't they saying there won't be a MINIMUM amount you are allowed to invest?

we know this coin is going to the sky though

I put in 2 BTC - should I have put in more?

if you can yes
im scared because i only have 1.1 btc, but obviously bancor is not going to be the average shitcoin

This is about bancorcoin? noob here...

mfw ppl using their id on this shit

Now they announced that the first hour of the ICO will be uncapped which means there is probably no advantage to having bought in the presale. Glad I didn't put in more. Unless the first hour will be so jammed that there is no guarantee of gettting your order processed. I don't understandthese things well enough to know.

Ok how the fuck do i put money on this coin?

this is what i read

i doubt there will be whales all the way through the entire hour

i want to contact the bancor dudes and ask them though