the volume is going up
people are selling

whats happening

its going to correct hard after that 100.000% pump

anything else wouldnt make sense

expect it going back to 50-75 cents again soon

which pump?

the one that shot it up to 4400?

I'm not really sure how you use the sell/buy orders to make predictions.

Can someone give me a quick bogdown?

no

learn it yourself without spoonfeeding or perish

You know the offer/demand curve ?

That's it. When lots of people want ot buy something, the price goes up, and the opposite.

Na, I'll just wait for somebody here to explain it to me and let you be ass mad

change the graph to 5 min and watch the sales history. Just try to predict what happens next. You will recordnice patterns.

you cant just learn it in 20 minutes

retard alert

my market analysis

I put 4.5 of my ETH into this yesterday. Hoping I can make $1000 in the next couple weeks with STRAT

am i a good market amalyst

no

>mfw 50% of my crypto is in stratis

According to graphs its going up :)

what is that 1 min chart KEK

but thats 15 mins not 1

mine is off 30 min chart so more accurate

any second now

but the entire event is only a 8 hour long window

its to look at repeating patterns

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN REEEEEE

FUCK

We're going to sub-$1

What does this mean

is there any reson for it to drop this low though

No adoption, no acceptance, fills a niche other coins already do but better.

god

And down she goes.

It's not even at the begining of the roadmap, retard.
Breeze wallet and APIs are not out yet. The platform isn't even complete, what kind of adoption are you expecting out of a WIP product?
It it a contender to replace ETH, and a very likely one, given the use of C#/.NET, instead of a niche framework.

i dunno lad, it was the exact same situstion before the previous breakout

Uh huh. Outdated languages they aren't even teaching any more. Who's gonna develop for it, people who have another 20 years in the industry max?

Even if it fails eventually its going to blow up within the next month simply because its been talked about so much.

>implying

>C#
>outdated language
Are you out of your fucking mind? Aside from JAVA EE, this is one of the top utilized languages in the industry, be it banking or IT.
Clearly, you have absolutely zero idea what you are talking about and there's no real ground for your bold claim.
If you're asking who is going to develop for it, then let me inform you that pretty much any CS major from the past few years and the majority of developers under 30 are familiar with the language.
Honestly, I don't mean to start a fight here. Inform yourself on the subject before making such ridiculous claims as saying .NET is an outdated technology.
The use of a widespread, popular and broadly accepted frameworks is one of the main edges STRAT has over ETH.

>no adoption
>no acceptance
The MVP is not even released yet, the Breeze wallet comes out soon and that will be a MAJOR bump for the coin.
BUY AND HODL.

long to 30

wh0t every broke ass nigga and pajeet who knows java can learn C# in 1 month. it is literally the "millennial easy to code whatever you want" version of C++. you do know what C++ is, right user?

The head dev of Stratis worked with fucking satellites and you think he wouldn't realize it if his platform's main selling point was being able to build on it with a dead language? GTFO

BREAKOUT INC

BUY BUY BUY

30?

Then buy my bags at 2500000 sat if you have such faith. It's gonna moon, right?

$11

MOON MISSION IS ON

Already made 7k of this.

When it crashes i'm going to go on a nigger killing spree.

Find all whales and murder them instead

check out the SUMs, the asks are thin

how do you get the RSI?

whats an rsi

theres a contextual menu button somewhere on the chart

this is buttrex

Looks like today is not the day

relative strength index, its an add on option on most graphs, i dont know about crypto currency tho this shit is so brand new graphs havnt even thought about it

if its 70 or above its overbought, if its 30 or below its over sold, suck my nigger dicc

I bought at way too high a price and this is going to crash hard. Hold me Bros I'm losing money on crypto I feel like a fucking faggot.

step away from the computer faggot

Long term coin

Your gains and losses today don't matter bud

>tfw I bought 23 at 405k sats
Hopefully this works out. Got no more burger bucks for crypto on my budget for a couple of weeks. Looks like a promising project

LEARN HOW TO READ RESISTANCE LEVELS NEWBY FAGGET

trick insult, there are no resistance levels to this shit, lmfao, its str8 to the nigger mooon