Http://mundusmillennialis.com/

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That qt has autism
I doubt it.

>he likes women
Kill yourself. This is a homosexual board.

Fuck off with your shilling.

Me? I'm glad it exists, like Rei himself. They show me aspects of philosophy, humanity, and life in general that I can't find anywhere else or that are rare.
(fuck off)

Me too. I get why most would be put off by it though, because of the all uppercase mainly. But those who can't see past something trivial as lettercase probably shouldn't be reading this t b h. Not for them.

Rei, like Icycalm, occasionally approaches something decent but ultimately is superceded by actual academic philosophers.

These sorts of projects are evocative to me of cryptozoology and how it relates to the actual academic study of zoology. How the adherents of it want to evoke and older era of the study when it was about great thinkers making great systems out of their own genius, rather than the less glamorous work of modern philosophers tackling more specific questions; They also overlook the sheer academic chops those great thinkers have; they're trying to skip paying their dues and go straight to the glory.

>Icycalm

Don't liken that brute with REI, please.

Assburgers most definitely has a certain look to it.

i think it's largely due to how they present themselves than physical appearance.

what exactly am I looking at here

Where can i buy this hat. For the memes boys

Is the hidden joke that she's so autistic she can't tell the joke of the comic or is this just tumblr

Agreed

Such as?

>trigger warning
lack of eye contact, poor fashion sense, robotic body language, similar hobbies and interests

call it generalising or a stereotype, but autism does come with certain behaviors and a higher likelihood of them being observable

It's both. It's very well made that way.

>he likes the living
Kill yourself. This is a necrophiliac board.

>lack of eye contact, poor fashion sense, robotic body language, similar hobbies and interests
fuck, I think I might be autistic

I for one welcome 6606 years of Saturnine saturation.
Io Saturnalia!

Wut

>Kill yourself, so we can fuck the corpse

who is this spankin sperg?

Kek
Welcome.
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Underappreciated.