ALIENCOIN

>lost RDD
>lost MOON

Are you really going to lose this one too? Volume today is higher than it ever was. The wales are starting to put a bit of their weight here.

Are you really going to say no to 2x, 3x, 4x your money? You can STILL buy at 1 SAT.

It's on YoBit, developer says it's already speaking with other markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/NEF/BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888612.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless selfbump, guyz, don't come crying here when you missed the rocket. You know how these pumps work, they all start at 1 sat.
The rocket is ready.

Looks promising.

I just happened to have some funds on YoBit.

Now, let me think if I should get in or not...

im innnnnnnnnnnnn
lets go alien

I cant buy Im balls deep at html5 maybe if it has at 2 sats when I take my profit

Okay, I made a decision. I'M FUCKING IN.

Just bought my share of 1 satoshi ALIENs. Delicious 1 satoshi coins, arrrr...

There aren't much coins at 1sat with this type of volume, but check it out!

Dude be VERY careful with HTML5. Their wallet is in maintenance. I spoke with the dev, he told me not to buy on YoBit. If you want, you should only buy on Bleutrade.

He's also a very shady person. Goddamn brazillian monkey, I asked him why and he didn't even respond. He says they'll release a """new""" wallet soon.

(They had a 51% attack btw)

yobit.net/en/trade/NEF/BTC
is the real deal

>real deal
>bot making 1 sat orders

Yup, totally.

Before you can be rich, you must be poor.

Give unto the Void.

Wow. The sell wall is down from 0.5 BTC to 0.39 BTC already. Literally in a matter of minutes!

Anons, this is the chance to get in the game RISK-FREE (it's still at 1 sat)

dont have money on yobit and it wont transfer in time for 1sat

sorry

i just transferred dgb over and sold it, less than 2minutes for my dgb to move from wallet to exchange and be sold for aliens

>it wont transfer in time for 1sat
Never use Bitcoin for urgent transfers between exchanges.

LTC, DOGE, DGB - they all work fast

All the pumps start on YoBit. Do you really think Bittrex or Polio let any coin go in there? First they need to get their place on alt exchanges.

same here brother

Holy shit, the wall is shrinking fast. I saw other 1-2 sat coins, and they're mostly stagnant, but this one is certainly on the move.

wtf is alien coin i can't even find the announcement

I am in this is going to be great along with HTML5

You can use some altcoins to move there. You'll lose the alt - btc rate (0.20%, not too bad), but you'll be able to 2x it.

Yeah, don't use BTC transfers. Most likely your coins will arrive too late.

alien coin isnt even on coinmarketcap what the fuck is this shit?

why does the 1 sat wall keep getting bigger

The coin is still new, I believe 1 month old, the dev is still working on it!

fuck it may as well

where's the cute alien anime girl mascot?

im in lads, to the moon we go

where's the announcement? ANY info on the coin?

Good enough?

Mined coins, probably

Anyway, I'm ready to gamble. Shit like this gives multiple gains. In the worst case, if nothing moves, I'll set a 1 sat sell order and wait until it's fulfilled.

it already finished for me im in alien

are you fucking idiots really buying this shit with 0 information on it?

I found one.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888612.0

It's indeed a new coin (which already means it's not dead). YoBit added it on May 17

clearing 1 sat wall right now

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888612.0

LOL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

this is a pump and dump you cunt

Where can I find Alien on Blockfolio?

you can't fucking pump and dump something that someone with half a brain wont buy you dumb ass
that announcement is a fucking joke LOL

we're at 2 satoshis now see ya later sucker

>you can't fucking pump and dump something that someone with half a brain wont buy you dumb ass
XBY, BitBean, MoonCoin.

>MoonCoin
Especially mooncoin. I mean, seriously, a Coin that even the fucking dev probably forgot about is now being pumped.

I remember, I even lost a few thousand MOON on Cryptsy (if you don't recognize the name, you're too young in the game) back in 2013. Did it do something magic in 4 years? It didn't.

>The wales are starting to put a bit of their weight here.

Weak hands. But I was actually speaking about the volume. It's bigger than it ever was. That's the weight.

Yeah, I already see where's the issue. The dev premined 99.9% of the coins, which was immediately pointed out by other guys. Nobody can mine anything. And the dev is apparently dumping his shit right now. This means that the coin will never make it past 2 satoshi. It's not going anywhere. Embarrassing.

So, I call it quits. Anyway, I lost nothing except some measly fees.

Okay, folks, see you in another gamble thread. Take care and only risk what you can afford to lose.

>put in $50,000 on a new, 1 satoshi coin
>shill like the wind until it's 2 satoshis, literally doubling your money
> baghold as long as you like, and cash out, leaving the shitcoin to die in the dirt

And this should be able to work with any new coin, right? Why aren't more people doing this?

well, it was fun while it lasted

because you need a lot of money to start off with and it's still a gamble

you pick the wrong coin? you're fucked, stuck with 50k in a shitcoin no-one is ever going to buy.

man thanks for this

almost threw one whole btc into this scam

it's fucking amazing how people will throw hundreds of $ at a scamcoin before even doing like 5 minutes of research

But it literally has to raise by 1 satoshi. That's not so hard to make happen, is it? Might take even a month but I'm sure you can shill it enough to happen.

Because if you made quick easy gains once, you become so desperate to do it again that you don't notice anything else. I'm also a bit confused why YoBit has such a poor screening process for new coins. And the dev is really stupid if he's selling his bags right now (and I know it's him because people on Bitcointalk said they couldn't mine anything at all, so he's the only bagholder). He'd drip-feed it gradually if he had just a bit of a brain.

I think it can be pumped!

if it takes a month for you to double your money in this current cryptocurrency climate then you're fucking up

why waste the time shilling it to go to 1 satoshi whenever you probably won't even be able to sell 50k worth of that coin (and if you can then it'll be going over 2 satoshis) and most definitely could put that 50k into some other coin already being picked up and make more money at a faster rate

lol

nice market cap bro

Coll, really )))))))))))))000)))))))

this isn't the ALIEN coin on YoBit.

Better look at envy or espers they pumping a bit last time. But if be honest, it is dangerous to buy such coins - they easily may fall to 0 sat ))))

I'm in this shitcoin, don't fuck me on it

Forget about ALIEN , get in NUM, it is about to moon, NUM!!

get in on this at 1sat while you still can
look at moon and html 5
you dont want to miss out like you did with those

In on another meme
Hopefully this turns out like all the rest

I hate you cunts, the sell wall just jumped like fuck on yobit

when the fuck am i getting my 400% gains rrreeee

soon user soon
weak hands selling at 1 means more people get to buy in at 1

>the sell wall just jumped like fuck on yobit
Yeah, and I know why. You would too if you read the thread.

YOU CAN'T LOSE AT 1SAT

JUST
C
A
N
T
FREE MONEY

Nah, it's crippled, nearly all coins belong to the dev, and he's desperate to sell. Read the thread on Bitcointalk. It's never gonna get pumped.

t. early buyer

I spoke with the dev, he has many great things in store! He premined a bit to have enough funds for community bonuses, he's going to release them soon!

Buy in while you still can! Look at Bitbean. I mean, FUCKING BEANS. Look at that shit going 300x+

What do americans say, go big or go home?

>He premined a bit
99.9% doesn't seem exactly a bit, and I trust folks from Bitcointalk

Even from a pump&dump perspective this is going nowhere, I personally saw how the dev is dropping bags, he's goddamn desperate (and there are no miners other than him)

I don't want to gamble on this and enslave myself to his will. Got into HTML5 at 1 satoshi instead, let's see how it goes.

>Got into HTML5 at 1 satoshi instead
Be very careful with that. I spoke with the dev behind that, in the beginning of the afternoon, you could buy 12 btc worth at 1 sat and sell it on Bleutrade at 3 sat. Unfortunately, wallets are closed. The dev told me that they're only working with Bleutrade, so other exchanges can still be hacked.

From the 1 sat coins, this one has had the biggest volume, it's really going somewhere.

>he's still holding coins that grow 1% a day

Seriously, have you not learned anything from MOON, RDD, BITB? Do I need to keep giving you coins that went to the moon from 1 sat?