ITS GOI DOWN

ITS GOI DOWN
IM LOSIN MONEY

DO I SELL OR HODL

Hold idiot

please, buy high and sell low so that your money can go back into the ponzi scheme

you never

ever

stop holding

sell to me please

BUENO

sell, dont be stupid.

please sell thank u

GOTTA BUY THAT DIP MOTHERFUCKERS

Whose logo is this?

SWAG CITY

Swarm city, newfag

Thanks for the spoonfeed! I really do appreciate it

It's a dumpster fire of a project, but in the current market it should still pump to a new ATH before mid june

What's wrong with it?

Everything.

It's an objectively inferior jack-of-all-trades product that's trying to compete with literally fucking everything.

Why would anyone use this trash when they could use vastly superior existent products that also don't require the purchase of a fucking shitcoin to use?

>trying to FUD swarm
Get real nigger, you obviously don't even know what it is

Lol pretty bad FUD

SWARM is going to be Craigslist on steroids.

That's all you need to know.

sell me your cheap SWT
i need money for my 2nd lambo!

>durr why would anyone use that sleek-as-fauck app by that billion dollar corp to do $foo and pay with my CC when I could type some retarded hashtag into a dog-shit messenger then wait around for a homeless pajeet to rape and kill me and pay for the privilege with a shitcoin I can only acquire through a sketchy exchange by trading for it with BTC??!??

>i'm gonna wait to get approved on an exchange to buy bitcoin
>then i'm gonna transfer bitcoin to bittrex
>then i'm gonna place an order for swt
>then i'm gonna open my phone webbrowser and place a request for a ride

OR

uber

>tfw you listened to the shill and bought under 100k

:D

If that's the way you see it, you're in for a big surprise you clueless nigger.

that's the way it is, retard

they're trying to compete in mature, saturated markets, with an inferior jack-of-all-trades product, while requiring their users pay with a fucking shitcoin

there is literally nothing promising about this garbage

Someones an Uber fanboy. kill yourself. Uber isn't shit and they're going down, and so are you. Cuck.

SELL SELL SELL

This so much, it's not just a fucking taxi app. It's an interface for business transactions with a social marketing twist.
Normies are gonna eat this up.

The only hurdle is the aquisition of tokens for normies, and that is where they are focusing their attention.

It feels like the 2016 election all over again. Swarm City is Trump and the critics are Hillary and her supporters. We all know who won in the end.