VTR GENERAL

YOU FUCKERS READY FOR ROUND TWO?

>What is Vtorrent?
Vtorrent is a decentralized torrent crypto that rewards users who upload quality content thus ensuring only the best is available. Tired of finding shit torrents for your favourite show? vTorrent is the answer.
>Why should I buy?
After a long hiatus the developer has recently become very active again and with our continued support we can all create a stable product with groundbreaking innovation plus a huge profit.

PREVIOUS HIGHLIGHTS
>STARTED AT 7K SATS AND NOW SITTING AT A STABLE 11K.
>LOW COIN SUPPLY (10 million)
>ATE UP A 10BTC BUYWALL IN MINUTES

What are we going to achieve today?

***I WILL ALSO BE GIVING SMALL BOUNTIES OF VTR TO THOSE WHO CREATE QUALITY VTR CONTENT AND MEMES***

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XfTak8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought in at 10k hoping to see a decent return. The idea looks good. Please dont dump on me

bought in at 9k and cashed out at 12k. doesn't seem like worth it

Good returns are not for those of weak hands.

Bought two days ago, still holding through the first pump. I expect it to go up again today

Just wait til tonight. Thats what happened last night. Everyone then went to sleep. Holding @ 8k sats expecting 20k

how's my OC

fucking KEK

still holding though

Post your VTR address. Its a ship unsinking right?
>you know we have a good coin when people FUD to drive prices down

i made a good chunk of change off VTR last night. i just made the pic because i couldn't stop laughing about it in my head.

tempted to buy in actually, but waiting for hopefully another dip.

There was just a semi-substantial dip that has already recovered. I think anywhere near 10k is a good buy in

order book looks pretty good. hmm.

>yfw even if the developer doesnt deliver there is renewed interest on the bitcointalk thread and offers to take over the project

Holy fuck XBY 2.0 incoming

The walls are soooo thin. a 2btc buy would make this coin jump almost 30%. Its unreal why people aren't buying it

i'm gonna take a huge chunk of that 11189, because fuck it.

Quality meme magic

on bittrex or somewhere else? the bittrex 11189 wall got eaten 10 mins ago.

the next "wall" is 12000 and is only .18 btc deep

yea my fucking bittrex is seizing up or something, i put in the buy order and nothing happened, refreshed and shits different.

TO PUT IN PERSPECTIVE THE POTENTIAL GROWTH:

current market cap - $3million ~30 cents a coin

With just a $10 million market cap we can reach $1 a coin.

$100 million? $10 dollars

Xtrabytes has a market cap of 22 million. Even pivx has a cap of 100.

same. its not refreshing at all. Don't know if thats due to really low volume or server issues

It's creeping up, there's some buy support now, too

LLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OP did you get your bike yet?

>xr15fks6BekjuPZAyABwrD6eQH8WWcWs4iEay3sNNkhKq7q14jsiuZdcknynAcY9APdFsZr1AadocdQeyAqeh48deTAEDQy8RcTkm7

Hmmm...

yeah... why is there barely anything moving! damnit! :D

Kek love it gotta get ready for my wagecuck job so ill send some in a bit

Seems to be a problem with bittrex.

Fuck it, I'm buying more.

I've never seen walls this thin not get bought up

I researched this coin for two days before I bought it a week ago. The reason nobody is talking about it outside of biz is because the developer scorned most of his community in 2016 when he failed to deliver updates on time. The reason it's being discussed here is because the developer just broke his silence and posted an update, we see the potential for this to pump based off of that alone.

BROKE 12K SATS HERE WE GO

>FUDDERS slowly starting to trickle in as they wait for their deposit to clear

I bought for the same reason

that, plus the importance of the tech virtually guarantees that this will pump

ONLY 10 BITCOIN TO 16K SATS HOLY FUCK BOYS THATS NOTHING

sending the VTR now. It's not much but it will be worth something in the future.

bumping VTR for visibility. Incoming pump tonight. Screencap this.

bittrex is still having lag seizing up issues with the real time updates. makes me paranoid as fuck to put money into anything right now.

Literally peanut sell walls lol

Literally approaching the ATH from yesterday. NICE.

I TOLD YOU GUYS.

VTR
PUMP
ME
TO
THE
PROMISED
LAND

1BTC to 14k. This is a powder keg for sure

Whats the promised land look like to you son? I'm thinking 20k is approaching heaven tier

this
this
this this this
a millionfucking times. Low coin supply, low marketcap, good volume, great coin concept

This is a NO FUCKING BRAINER ANONS!

you all buy into shitcoins with huge coin supplies not realizing it will take millions and millions to get it to 1$. This will go to 10$ almost instantly if it gains more popularity

APPROACHING STATION 13K SATS.

Who here bought the dip?

its been out since 2014. It had plenty of time to gain popularity, but it's not.

No news in tech either.

The dev came back four days ago with an update.

>tfw thought I cancelled my just above break even sell order but it wassn't cancelled
o well thats pretty gay haha like 12 hours of bagholding wasted hahahaha just fuck me up lol tanks tabtrader tanks bittrex
Well $40 is nice $400 woulda been better but it's all good

buy back in. it'll be nothing compared to the future gains.

Once it breaks the .2 wall at 139999 there's no stopping vtr at least until it hits 200k

Way too dangerous with this price manipulation and low volume ro buy at an ath.
Especially since whoever is pumping it dissapears for hours after he's done and everyrhing revolving around it goes completely dead.

Maybe I'll put in a buy order for 10 or 10.5k or something

It was a fun few hours though
Oh actually not really everyone else disappeared on me

smart move. doing the same. was on this shit last night and it went from 14000 down to 09000 in seconds. i managed to get a sell in at 12.1k after buying in at 10.7. came out alright.

Dude just wait til tonight. It's 2pm on a monday the traders are coming home soon

you mean the dev had squandered all the cash he made in 2014 and realized he needed to pump the coin for a few weeks so he could make enough to go back to being neet again

shut your mouth

that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard - and ive heard of bitbean

Keep your eye on the prize, there's a new bean in town.

bought at 7 sold at 13 i am the GOAT

i will seed for him if he ever puts out client for that.

man, nothing's dipping for buy in. i have an absolute zero tolerance policy on buying in during climbs, stagnation, or ATH now.

DIP NOOOWWW.

Remember last night? This thing flash dips.
Well, I guess the volume isn't anywhere near enough for that to happen right now... But just wait. If it doesnt dip then oh well.

Not gonna dip you already missed it. Might as well just strap in.

as soon as this shit hits near 15 it's gonna be panic sold back down to 10k.

look at that wall.

I hope youre right user...god speed.

this is a day trading shill coin hope you guys know that

hahah, don't mind me, I'm just mad i missed the 10k boat earlier

You really think so?
You have to take into consideration just who is still in this and if they will sell.

We're in this together...sorta

looks like it's about to reach a record ATH. damnnnnnit.

I gotta be honest with you guys, I learned that the entire shill campaign for this coin was just a few dudes in discord late last night. That's why all the threads suddenly dropped off after the dip.

If you believe in this coin, by all means keep holding, but I would advise you to get out. It hasn't crossed the ATH in years. There are some fat buy walls you can sell into.

Godspeed anons. I feel like I owe you guys.

Yea. I got out now and if it breaks 15k then ill hop back in. Don't want to risk huge losses to make an extra few %

The coin itself is extremely promising. Dont know if this FUD or not but im HODLING

he's not wrong man.

got in at 13.9k
sold at 14.5k

all this on my lunch break
thanks guys gonna buy in at the dip

I was literally in the group. The project is extremely promising, but the dev has alienated literally the entire community over two years and has failed to deliver on any major promises. I bought the coin just to hold on the off chance the dev ever comes through with anything, but literally nobody is on his side anymore. And that was before it was overtaken by a shill campaign.

Look at the bitcointalk thread. He has literally been offering stake in the project to people who can create the software for him. There is no evidence he has made any progress on blockchain torrenting. There is no evidence any part of the software is working at all, actually.

Sorry guys, but this was a vaporware shot in the dark that was taken over by a pump and dump campaign.

Last chance to sell into that buy wall. There is just no way that it can cross the ATH without development news.

Sorry guys, I tried to hold onto this coin, but a PnD got the best of it.

Yeah that definitely makes sense.

pssst, let me in the group they seem effective and efficient.

> He actually believed the fud

I thought you were smarter than that, Veeky Forums

Dude. I know this is an anonymous imageboard. BUT I WAS 30% OF THE PEOPLE POSTING IN THESE THREADS THE PAST 24 HOURS. FUCK.

Are you telling me you really couldn't see through the samefagging and canned "TO THE MOON" responses in most of these threads? Fucking hell, it's no wonder why it was so easy to move $150,000 worth of volume into this shit.

I really need to filter the word "fud", I dint think I've seen a single intelligent post with the word in it.

Let me in the group you beautiful gracious non patience testing man (or woman I guess)

Kek yeah YOURE the one who've pumped vTorrent with your gay little posts

Actually, I have been proven wrong, it just crossed the ATH. If it keeps going, congrats to everyone who held

you know what, sure, small group of people inside of here

discord.gg/XfTak8

could've bought in at 12 :( fuck

fuck you faggot we blasted the wall

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE Vertical Takeoff Rocket that is VTR!!!!!!

looks like it's kinda flying sideways right now. better hope the rocket still has fuel left ;)

Holy fuck I got in at 8500 and set a sell for almost half at 15k and went and mowed the lawn and it actually happened!
I sold bean at 105 sat yesterday though, most of the last two weeks has been like that.

17k niggers!

Thanks you can delete it if you want
I guess it's too late actually

WTF!

I FELL FOR THE FUD

what happens after that 18111 wall gets torn down

yesssss, falllll FALLLLLLLL

Is it too late to jump in?

HODL!

go ahead and jump into the free-fall :D

absolute insanity

how many times will ppl buy into the FUD before they learn to hodl

not to sound like a fudster, but i'd be concerned right now if you bought in high.

Meh, bought a few at around 12k SATs, sold at around 15K during this dip.. Made a few tenners > not too bad for 2 hours. Too bad I missed the 17k SATS + mark tho :(. Might buy back in later

>Shilling about this coin comes out of nowhere yesterday
>Big pump happens within minutes
>coin price suddenly crashes from $0.38 to $0.25
Yeah faggots, enjoy those bags. You are being played by whales.

when you see a shill thread on biz its easy 10-20% as long as you buy at the dip if its rising than stay away.

woooo

kek'd