LTC is a guaranteed moon mission

In two weeks BTC will be at peak FUD. Big holders (who are paying attention) will move what they see as the best bet to ride the storm. (UASF)
Smart money will just move to paper wallets and just wait but I expect a huge surge in alts (more than even now) as we get closer to the date
If you seriously hold BTC long term. You should have a lot of Litecoin already. They've got segwit and the lightning network isn't far behind.
I'm not promising 1 LTC = 1 BTC or anything crazy but 0.1 this month wouldnt suprize me at all.

im expecting it to hit $50 this month at the rate its been growing this week

It's still under $30 and only a fool wouldn't pick it up.

Bitcoin & Ethereum are over-priced for most people just playing around with crypto and not sure if they want to take the jump into paying lots of money.

LTC is still at a low price when it should be $100 or more.

get in now into this moon MISSION

Why wouldn't big holders trade for Tether dollar instead of LTC?

Probably one of the safest bets
Might still give some profit, though

???

I don't get the connection. Bitcoin gets fudded, so why LTC of all possible options? Why not ETC, ETH, or an industry standard like Bitbean?

I bought this shit heap of a coin back at the end of 2013 at £20. It took me four years of hodling just to make my money back. Never again

oh really, its cheap as shit becuase so much was mined. but now that it's really difficult to mine. tge value is alot higher

Buy now chumps before its $40

>or an industry standard like Bitbean?

topkek

75% of Ethereum was pre-minded.

Much more than Litecoin.

Litecoin was not pre-mined at all.

Don't sell. Hodl for life.

than that person doesn't know what he's talking about... so many shills

All I know is that 75% of Ethereum was pre-minded and 20 billion of Ripple is kept by the founders.

These are the two biggest Corporations/banker owned coins on the market right now.

Lol.

DGB is the only good coin since the Grote

I can see value in LTC if BTC don't get their shit together. I can see alot of BTC moving to ETH as well.

The chinese wake up in 2-4 hours. It will get interesting to see how much of a push they will give it to reach $40+.

LTC is Charles Lee pet project.

Only a fool would waste money on it.

and what do you have against charles lee?

I highly doubt coinbase would of listed it if they didn't believe in it..

They're very picky with what they list. You won't see pump n' dump coins on their site.