> ZEN
RISING:
> DGB
> ZEC
> NLG
> APX
Website coming soon.

fuck off with this shit

don't forget VTR in the hot section. Its absolutely primed to moon.

FCT to moon hard indeed

Screencap the suggestions.

what's your evidence

>RADS up 30%
>MAID STILL up (was suggested on previous thread STILL UP)
>FCT up 37%
>ZEN up 48%
>ZEC starting to accumulate volume
You can believe or not. We will update with the current market situation anyway in half an hour.

that's not evidence, you posted the thread 5 minutes ago

If I wanted to know which cryptos have already risen I could go visit coinmarket cap

you posted all coins that had already pumped in the last thread too, it means nothing lol

if you want something to invest in, go look at VTR. Real product, real devs, and its getting ready to blast off. Just look at the order book

Lol indeed. You can go in or not.

As I said you may not believe the suggestions.
There is also a whole section of RISING coins in case you didn't notice.
You can get in them.

What's the difference between HOT and RISING?

HOT are the ones generating a great buzz and accumulate volume plus many other factors taken into account.
RISING is what the word says.

imo based on these coins:

hot: will pump like a madman anytime from now

rise: already up.. might go further

>DGB
>Rising
Cool i'm already balls deep in it. If it happens I'll take your advice next time.

>DGB
you have to be joking if you think people should buy in now
>ZEC
the buy time was 9:00 UTC not now
>NLG
up 35%
>APX
buying at ATH... right...

you get in these coins and you are either 1. making absolutely minimal profits or 2. going to lose money

my own personal advice to people thinking about buying these is: use your initiative to find coins that have solid tech and AREN'T already on a hill.

But RADS, MAID & FCT are already rising

DGB and ZEC are not

Fucking accurate. Most of these coins have gotten +5% since post started.

Current market situation:
HOT:
> RADS
> LTC
> RISE
> FCT
RISING:
> SH
> PKB
> ANS
> TRST
Website coming soon.

There has been a market situation update.

what the fuck is the point telling us which coins are rising?

literally go onto bittrex/polo or coinmarketcap and you can see it for yourself in much more detail

>ANS
>-3%
>"rising"

That there is information that they'll go higher?

Forgot MAID

once those fake sell walls lifted it will launch like a rocket

LOOK AT FUCKING VTR

I was going to say the same about MAID.
Easy money

Both those coins are not under our radar currently.
They are only being shilled at Veeky Forums.
We are not collecting information only from here.

what the fuck are you talking about? he never said that there is information that they'll go higher

>PKB
>1026.6%
>"rising"

what is the purpose of telling us that a 1000% coin is going to rise? why not tell us before the 1000% percent?

I'm not saying he's 100% on point. ANS is starting to pump up tho and is on Rising

This is exactly what you're asking.

ANS is now down another 4.3% from the last time I checked

are you taking your medication correctly?

first off, stop saying 'our', you're clearly just a lone individual

and secondly, you said you'd update with the current market situation in half an hour It's been half an hour and literally nothing has happened with any of your coins

Fuck me you're useless, I'd be better off flipping a coin

This. Put VTR on the radar.

either you're seriously misinformed or retarded

humour me. let's say that you for some reason have some external sources that feed you information about these coins OUTSIDE of Veeky Forums

you wouldn't actively share that information unless it benefited you, it's a blatant pump and dump group

The only useful suggestion in this thread has been VTR, just looked it up and while the website and logo are shit the idea is solid and the market cap is low

Thanks to the user who posted that

hype man or whatever you call yourself you can fuck off

this information would only be useful IF I HAD A FUCKING TIME MACHINE

I'm sorry you believe this.
Humor me, let's say we are a pump and dump group. How big we may be to actually pump 8 coins at the same time.
Also if it's a coin that just started rising and it's a pump and dump group humor me on how you can't buy low and sell high to the pumpers.
We are going to continue providing new info every half hour, even if you don't want to use it.

Current market situation:
HOT:
> LTC
> WAVES
> STEEM
> RADS
RISING:
> AMP
> APX
> TRST
> RISE
Website coming soon.

hype man you are clearly just one individual, stop saying 'we' all the time

in fact if there is more than one of you why do you call yourself the hype man? Surely it would be the hype men?

why would it take more than one person to type in coinmarketcap.com and find the biggest risers?

thanks again for the info hype man I'm currently travelling back in time to half an hour ago when this information was useful

8 coins at the same time? 2 (could be more) people with large assets spread across 8 coins? that's hardly a stretch

>Also if it's a coin that just started rising and it's a pump and dump group humor me on how you can't buy low and sell high to the pumpers.

the coins you have suggested as "rising" have been up 1000% already, up 35% and one at an ATH

how blatant can you make this? I seriously suggest NO-ONE takes information from this absolute buffoon, you're embarrassing yourself

anyone considering following this guy take a minute to think to yourself, "oh some generous user is offering me financial advice! brilliant! no way he could possibly have an agenda of his own! weee lamboland!"

Thx

samefag

these 'tips' are dogshit, yet you're acting like the hype man knows what he's talking about

GET IN OR GTFO
HOT:
> STEEM
> DASH
> REP
> WAVES
RISING:
> MUE
> GEO
> BTS
> MAID
Website coming soon.

I'll GTFO, thanks

The reactions in this thread should give you some idea of how terrible your info is

>STEEM ON PREVIOUS SUGGESTIONS CONTINUES TO RISE
>BTS, MAID SUGGESTED ON THREAD/PREVIOUS ONES
>WAVES CONTINUES TO RISE
ENJOY YOUR COINS POORFAG

Gosh hype man you must really know what you're talking about

How ever do you manage to get a 50% hit rate of coins rising?

Pic related

You know what good info looks like? Pic related - only sent back in time to yesterday

Useful information is coins that are really going to moon - i.e. 100% + over 24 hours

5% over half an hour falls within the normal range of pretty much every coin. The fact that you get a 50% hit rate here is exactly what you would expect if you picked eight coins AT RANDOM

Your website will never take off with this kind of irrelevant information

>MOST COINS NOT ON TOP 20 STILL RISING
JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROJECTION POORFAG. I KNOW YOU'LL FOLLOW IT. YOU JUST WANT THIS INFO FOR YOURSELF

lol now you're just trolling

I am the only person replying to this thread

goodbye