Just going to ask when will it stop

im usually not one to fall for a shill and so far ive executed on coins that end up going big.

been looking into bitbean and im shattered i wasnt a bit earlier. Good fundamentals should get somewhere decent, I wouldnt say lambos but defs could make 20-40k atm with 1-2btc.

thnx! Will buy some today, cant afford much but 50k beans should work.

its a good start, i wish you the best hopefully we all get rich

okay, i'm convinced. meme magic is real. 100k beans in, buddy.

awesome! good to hear. I've been somewhat surprised with these new coins as well.

There are ones I do filter out because they have nothing to them at all but an idea. These that execute do well. I also believe bitcoin investors who are hesitant aim for smaller coins to branch out rather than some of the legacy coins

same fag fuck off shill

of course its me im responded to comments fucktard

FAGGOT

upset your broke?

omfg we're at it again SECURE YOURSELVES GENTLEMEN

BROKE 430

hopefully this weekend it smashes upwards of 1200.

that's the plan my man.

hold fast brethren, bc we on our way.

im a lean mean green bean machine

lets get rich boys

bought some for shits and giggles, literally got into crypto today. So lets see.

just bought some more,
hold tight moon, we're on our way

Same here.
Already +125% with this. I love it

i feel sorry for the people who arent investing in cryptos, i thought at the start of year in 5 years the mass adoption will happen and itll be hard to turn good profits. But i thin that adoption is coming by 2020 so who evers investing now even if you lose a bit youll probably still be ballin in 3 years

I wasn't ever considering buying BitB when it was sub100, now it's 450 and I'm honestly considering buying $30,000 worth from my ETH gains... What the fuck is happening to me?

fucking do it dude. the bean is fuckin blowing on up. Get in while you can before you regret it again.

getting closer to 500. nobeaners hurry up and get on this moon ride

can it reach uno dolarro my dudes?

Too late for me now, dam i should have listened! Was focusing too much on the BAT and DGB threads

nice stock image faggot

i feel you there. I didnt even bother to look at it then i just was like lets see what it is... after reading everything was like this will make some gains.

Ones ive passed up are RDD, Moon and music i cant see it.

I got into verge and safe exchange too. Safe seems a bit like sys but we'll see

bought 10k for 300 on yobit

Yobit is still selling for 409sata, buy there and send em to bittrex for max gains faggots

stock image? okay and this?

Its completely insane.
I hope it will last a little.

>no timestamp

yeah dude try again