>he believes the people/business who actually matter will put money in this

the only people who use this will be indie virtual realtiy hentai creators

fuck youuu I just went all in

Why you moron, it has been stagnating or going down for the past few days

>BRASS GOLEM
>Ethereum token
>Coming on Coinbase.

Shit is one billion MC with ease

It hit an ATH against the $ like 10 minutes ago.

More importantly, it's up about 5% against ETH.

Actually its going up. I

do you honestly think a 9million dollar volume coin will be added before others with higher volume? think about how coinbase makes money

I'm down for 2$ and above.

1$ once Brass is released.

I bought this for under a penny - had people saying get out at 10 cents. Idiots.

It's been steady - one of the only Token ICOs to maintain a larger ROI over just straight holding ETH.

icostats.com/vs-eth

Still 20% ish below ath relative to Btc which is the only one which matters, $ doesn't matter because literally everything is going up

Are you morons just looking at 15 min charts jesus

Said every bagholder ever lol

Just sit and wait, carry the bags if need be. Crypto is sporadic, who knows where GNT can be in a year.

>long term coin
>WOW WHY HASSN:"T IT RAISED TO .5 BTC YET?!?!?!?!?!?

$20

You're so right. They're gonna add bytecoin of course, look at that market cap. /s

When there is a demand for computing resource software via Golem, they're gonna need to purchase the tokens. Normies are not going to endure polo and its trollbox to get them. Coinbase is much more user-friendly.

I'm targeting $2 by EOY if Brass has any success.

Is this fuck coin going back up, or it's a dead cat bounce?

Ah I'm talking about 5%+ in 24 hours

I think ETH is going to stick at $250 for a while

>Still 20% ish below ath relative to Btc which is the only one which matters, $ doesn't matter because literally everything is going up

I'm talking in the last 24 hours, fuck kinda day trader are you

It's literally never going to rise to 0.5 Btc, lol it's not even gonna to to 0.005btc

After dropping 20%

Holy shit you bagholders are hilarious

I fail to see how I'm bagholding if I put in ETH, while has gone sideways for 36 hours, while GNT just hit another ATH since your last comment.

Golem is the easiest 2X you will ever have in your life. The big question is if you can squeeze out a 2x elsewhere and double up quickly.

what are you talking about moron? GNT has been on 23000 several times during the last week. Not seeing an ATH anywhere right now. FUCK OFF

But goyim, that's why there are more golems in the circulating supply :)

they are being bought directly from golem by coinbase,