Hey guys, its me the meme triangle again

hey guys, its me the meme triangle again

what is outcome of said meme triangle?

BREAKOUT IMMINENT

BUY OR REGRET

I woke up this morning because my alarm on this coin kept going off. Looks like i did the right thing.

If I understand it, and I'm not saying I do, where the lines intersect is the height of the growth curve.

whales cant buy low and sell high again, since the spread keeps getting smaller, so they just buy more and more and it breaks out upwards

>tfw bitrex won't confirm by bitcoin transaction
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

has been pumped recenlty , it will just dump if you buy now.

BTC got pumped in the beginning too. Yeah, wait for the dip yo buy, but a pump is not to be feared.

Great call OP lmao

teach op how to assess resistance, ie .00425

There was no such resistance on bittrex but that's what he gets for using the low volume exchange

did i fuck up by buying now then

Just look at the graph. It never goes down much, only horizontal and upwards movement.

so i did good?

i dont understand

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME,

The meme triangles mean the price will shoot either violently UP or DOWN.

It just means that whatever direction it goes, it will probably go very strongly in that direction.

Do you FUCKING NEWFAGS understand?!?

btw OP is all zoomed in

no reason for it to go down, so up it is!

WHY DO TA FAGS HATE MONEY???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

dropped by literally nothing

Well it's all speculation, but judging by the history of STRAT, yes. Especially when compared to ETH when it was this price.

Prajeet here, can't wait to shit on the Moon streets.

thanks for this artificial reassurence in my investment

the crypto world may be a world of speculations and nothingness but the stress is real

stop being a sissy la la.

Lemme help the stress:

The money is gone. You threw it away. Someday, you'll ebay these random-ass tchotchkies you bought for $X. Until then, fuck it.

desu i started with 150 euros and just went up to now 1.1 btc