If shitbean can get over 400 sat than so can safe exchange coin. Help pump this bitch to the moon...

If shitbean can get over 400 sat than so can safe exchange coin. Help pump this bitch to the moon. Paper thin walls desu. It's just about to break 200. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEC
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEC

The wall is coming down fast!!!

It would take about 65 btc to double the price.. are you faggots listening?

73 btc to get it from 200 sat to 800 sat

i bought 10000
i hope you aren't lying to me

Look at the order book and the volume bro. People are sleeping on this.

Just broke 200 motherfuckers!!

Buckle up lads

God dammit I want to suck your dick right now OP. Thank you!!!

It has been rising for hours, bithes

How do you get dubs twice?

If you're not buying SEC while it's cheap af, you literally hate money

LETS FUCKIN GO 200WALL WAS EASIER THAN OP'S MOM

T. 199SAT

Thas rite

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Going to sleep now, hope to wake up to +300sats.
Should be more than possible with this kind of volume

I was skeptical at first but it's turned out to be a solid coin, great devs and a niche that makes it unique in a market full of shit coins, ive just brought in

God fucking dammit I sold all my SEC yesterday. Now it's pumped a ton. I hate myself.

>mfw sold all my SEC yesterday after holding for like a month
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to make it a truly great coin we need some memes

AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD HAVE FUCKING DOUBLED MY MONEY BUT I BOUGH TINTO BAT INSTEAD AND LOST AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't have photoshop..

Someone make some memes!!!

Same. I sold at 170 but I bought much lower. Happy with my gains. I am balls deep in Sia

im useless also

You could still double your money now. Look how cheap it is and check out the volume. People are gonna jump all over this once they see how profitable it will be. You don't have to go balls deep just toss a little somethin at it.

Check out the order book. It really makes the nipples hard.

Ive sold my sia for this better be worth it you kike niggers

we gonna make some fookin MOOOLAH BRO

jesus calm down your Pajeet is showing

dem nips

this one actually looks promising. similar to SYS but i guess itll come down to who can do it better

Whales are moving in.

wtf this not poloniex FUCK

YOU LIED OP

No that's you.

Meme magic

You faggots are always crying about missing the pump. The volume is growing rapidly. Get the fuck in here.

too late or no ?

the market cap should tell you

No it's not too late! It would only take 82 btc to get this thing to 1000 sat. Look at the order book.

Double dubs

Moon?

Yes desu. Everyone always complains they miss the moon missions but never want to buy in early. Now is your chance.

This has happened to me too many times

Limp wristed faggots can't stop the volume from growing.

It's already back up and they are gonna really feel stupid when they see how much it's trading for in a couple days. Weak hands always lose.

Let's get it pumping baby.

I made this thread before it hit 200 sat.. You still have time to buy in before it hits 300.

BREAK THAT WALL

249 now. 12 btc and it's off to 300.

bump.

the wall on 250 is thinning. this is happening.

does a sell wall make a noise when it falls in space?

Hey man total noob here who sold his steam account to start trading, how can you tell that 12 btc is needed for it to rise to 300? Website? Math? Voodoo?

You can see on the right side of the orders where it says "sum" but there is going to be a delay now since some retarded nigger decided to put up a 29 btc wall at 248

dipped massively

BUY BUY BUY

Don't stress man. That wall is nothing. The volume is still growing and the faggot even moved it down to 220 for us.

This guy is a fucking idiot. He just moved the wall down to 195 sat after he caused people to panic sell down to 185 sat. Why do idiots like this even have money?

He could be doing to try and drive the price down and buy more.. or he is brain dead because we were just about to break though the 250 sat wall.

He could have sold and didn't so I think you were right about him driving the price down. What a douche.

Walls are gone and we're moving again!