*Colonises you*

*Colonises you*

*raises your quality of life substantially*
Tss, notting personnel (nameconsistsofclickingsounds)

*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*regards you as less than human and enslaves you, decimating your native culture and destroying your cultural identity*

its the height of hubris to believe you know whats good for others when your own history of interminable war and endless strife proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you dont even know whats good for yourself

>is advanced enough to orchestrate a elaborate trade line from colony to the homeland with diplomacy and administration
>lol what do you fags know about doing good for others, those spearchuckers living in mudhuts are doing just fine compared to you

that doesn't even make sense. so you have a bunch of extensive trade routes. so what.

>enslaves
There was a lot of bad stuff but slavery was illegal among Europeans.

Only a very small minority of colonized places are as primitive as the typical /pol/ caricature. The rest had all those things you mentioned, as if it matters at all (why conduct trade when you can just take it for free)

*cuts of your arm*

[laughs in papuan]

>eliminate smallpox
>cult of the god that was believed to cure smallpox dies
>decades later some marxist bitches how brits committed a cultural genocide and should apologize

*works even slower*
Belgians sure are dumb

>Germany

Actually it was a british protectorate first.

I'll colonise your wife whether or not you know what I mean.

Justify colonialism to me Veeky Forums

Sure thing, slavery and destruction of other cultures is something only white Europeans did without any help from native cultures which were hostile to other native cultures. White man walked into jungle and nigga went full retard.

Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not.

Never bring a high quality steel weapon of cultural significance in a modernized fight with machine guns.

First era of colonialism in the Americas had slavery but the second era in Africa, Asia, Oceania had very little to none