That 6 year currency trader (FX)

Alright guys, I've decided to make my own thread.
You may have seen me and my outrage in a few threads and you may have therefore seen my criticisms. You are welcome to take anything I say in any way as my methods have led to my success and I stand by them.
>Anyway, I'm here to answer any questions you may have if I can be bothered. Let them be as technical as you like and feel free to test me if you think I'm either a liar or not the person I claim to be.

Ask away or let the thread die, I don't mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich
pastebin.com/E4EF5P9v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are digimons going to moon? Im still holding

give some general advise for day trading

What's your opinion on stratis?

so
many
replys

from OP here wow

DGB? Is it dying? If so, why?

The Citi thing is Thursday, and supposedly Minecraft is Friday, wouldn't the price ATH around then?

I'll presume you're referring to DGB.
There are multiple ways to look at DGB. I will attempt to give an honest and balanced response.
Pros of DGB:
>It's fast (Which is all I hear people saying)
>It's been on a continuous rise for a while so it's most likely not a PND.
>It's got a real world scalability since it has been averaging around 6 cents which is comparable to real world money allowing for easier understanding.
>Its niche audience. I want to allow everyone to know that perhaps the best source of 'mining' equipment is inside of a gaming computer and what better way to find backers than to make the people with the powerhouse gaming computers at the heart of your currency -- that is what I believe personally is its best point.
>Media attention from meme competitions (Who in this industry hasn't heard of DGB regardless of their viewpoint [granted this can be said about most coins])
(Not even mentioning citibank or minecraft)
Cons of DGB:
>As with any 'suspicious' rise, DGB could be a SLOW dump (Not really a threat because it will be easy to see coming)
>DGB on Twitter have been somewhat silent- suggesting that they either believe DGB is being pumped or that they are busy working on something else (which they claim to be)
>DGB has constant sell walls targeted at critical locations preventing an uprising which could be by people simply trying to get out or in attempt to manipulate for better swing trading.
>The constant attention means it might not be able to succeed without the constant 'shilling'

It's worth mentioning that I met a guy who appeared certain that there was one man who held 4 billion DGB. I have found no evidence of this myself but if that is true, DGB will definitely be in for a BIG increase because whoever the holder is will be trying to get the price up as high as possible (whilst slow dumping)-- Could be the owner of the critical sell walls.

I can do a technical analysis in detail but basically it's looking good if you bought sub 2000

I bought at 1.2k sats, and so far I've made quite a bit of money. Is there any getting out?

I've heard HODL, which is nice, but as a noob should I cash out now and re-buy during a dip, or am I too stupid for that?

Should I just HODL...but when you HODL when the fuck are you supposed to get out :(

Day trading is essentially what I've been doing for a long time. Without leverage, day trading in a real market is often futile unless you are holding a high amount of funds due to the smaller percentage changes.
However, in this market, we're seeing maybe 10% swings on a constant basis in addition to these massive jumps from these pumps.
>Personally I've been day trading verge for the last 2 days and RDD before that. Gains are nice and I'm yet to see a drop without a pump before it so I would recommend it if you have experience or tonnes of expendable assets.

Otherwise don't day trade or you'll trade on emotion.

When should I dump and buy back in again for ARK?

Basically what I am asking is:

My eggs are ALL in one basket. I have my money in XVG, SC, and DGB.

When is it time to say 'I've made enough money', withdrawal, and start looking at new coins?

If I never withdraw, I risk losing my $200 profit right now, and that's a lot to me. Greed is the killer here.

pic

it says DGB on the graph you smug faggot

also DGB has 0 fucking games and dogshit devs. have fun with that once utility phase of investment sets in soon

Stratis is a nice coin, not overrated but it will need to gain some momentum. Definitely potential to become #3 coin.
Buying at 1.2k sats was a great investment and there is a very strong resistance point at 2000 so if you're happy with it, hold for as long as you want. I would expect gains up until the 9th followed by a small drop followed by a super surge on late 10th maybe 11th.

Why a surge on the late 10th or 11th, wouldn't that be when the hype of the announcements are fading away?

Also, any thoughts on Sia or Verge?

ARK is in my opinion a PND and will not take off for a while unless the original bitcoin blockchain which 99% of currencies are based on becomes exploitable. If that is ever the case, I will be a heavy investor in ARK and other of the alternative currencies.
Nice one, care to share your portfolio, chump? And I'm not talking about Blockfolio because otherwise I'm on 1 trillion dollars.

It's more of a case of if the hype announcements come true. the dip I was talking about is people selling when the hype fades, this could prove to be a huge drop if people are genuinely only in the DGB game for hype.
If DGB did win the Citibank competition or even come close, it would gain a backer which would cause the aforementioned supersurge (Although I believe this to be unlikely).

I really do like Sia but Verge is not actually an improvement on anything even though there are people who swear by it.

Is ETC due for some love soon, do you think? Pretty stable despite all the bullishness these past few days.

Well, im new at crypto-trading.. Curious why there are so many coins and why they keep getting value.

Gotcha!

Might sell off my Verge, or atleast setup some orders. I have always been skeptical of the 300% increase. To be honest, I've tripled my money, why be greedy? There will be more coins another time.

Most people can answer this, if it's fast it's a pump which means someone bought all the cheap ones and will probably then attempt to sell them at a higher price. Statistically it looks like there's a huge demand for the coin.

Sorry for slow reply, I thought someone else would do it for me since it was simple :))

I started with buying some ETH at around 90$ because I didn't want to miss the second BTC train. I'm quite happy because it has risen so far.
Later I came into altcoins and Veeky Forums. Many coins are being shilled here and I had to register at various exchanges to trade different coins.

1) Is it a good idea to diversify on many coins (including shitcoins) or is it better to buy something from the top 20?
If I invested another 3000€, where shut I put them?

2) Veeky Forums seems to make very high gains. I paid in 2000€ so far and have 3900€ by now. Is this really so bad?

3) what is the time I should stop hodling?

thank you op

Im not him but look for a divergence in the week chart

That "rule" in valid for stocks but for crypto i dont know

Getting started with TA, reading Murphy at the moment. Any tips how should I approach this book regarding crypto? Any other sources you might recommend?

Also, Do you mind sharing your main indicators and instruments which you use daily?

Thanks

It's around 1,8 billion.
>chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

what are your long term holds senpai?

1) Yes, I believe the golden ratio is 70:30 where 70 is a solid investment whereas 30 is speculation, that's based on years of my own trading however I've never really held something for long.
2) Most people on biz are lying and the losers never post. Your gains are good, most people are aiming for 8% per year on their portfolios from long term investment. We're speculating here and anything above 0% is great!
3) Stop holding when all the lines of resistance are broken, determine a resistance line by looking for a postition which an index once passed and has never dropped to since.

What a stupid thread.

I'm swinging verge at the moment from the sellers who realise it's a PND and the guys who buy at an ATH really throw my profits in the air!
I'm a believer in DGB for at least another week. I'll be selling perhaps 40% on 9th of June because it'll be a nice turnover if the rest flop.
If it doesn't flop though, that 60% will give me multiple lambos. Other investments of mine are SC since I love the cloud based supercomputer title.
Thanks for that, that just about solidified my doubts about DGB- It high doubt it will fall, and if it does, this man who holds those coins will be shilling so hard we will all get a piece.

thank you, that was really helpful!

Out of interest, would you guys like to see a live series where I day trade something like 0.1BTC to 10?
There's no guarantee obviously that I will succeed but it'd be educational I suppose and who knows, maybe I'll gain enough influence to pump coins with just words :)

Sign me up!

of course! pls tell me where and when

TG channel?

do you reckon how long that will take? you overestimate my attention span.

yes please

yea if only to learn more about day trading, now i buy some coin put an sell order for +10% or 20% and wait.

from old Veeky Forums or maybe /pol/ stock threads:

pastebin.com/E4EF5P9v

If you want me to daytrade these markets I'll do it on a crowdfunded wallet. I don't mind giving it away at a later date unless I go lambo level in which case I'll decide later. (Lambo giveaway?)
>If I do this I will be day trading and not trying to join in on a pump btw. That means all realistic trades which work regardless of market.

1AqQUoSpQDU4838TcXLqsqrL7ybjjkdjcu
>a fresh wallet made for this, I will most likely make another snapchat account and post updates there because it's much easier and encourage people to stay live
The snapchat is tradingharvey and is ready accept requests

Sure thing buddy.

Now get the fuck out of Veeky Forums. God speed.

Sounds good!

I understand your logic; I'm not expecting to be given much.
I think if I was begging for coins I could probably try something better than a crowdfunded wallet, don't you think so?

>hurr durr I can make 0.1 BTC to 10 BTC in one session
>pls gib the 0.1 BTC now i dont have any :D

I mean to be honest the only thing stopping me from revealing my full identity is that I'd probably lose my job if I got ousted as a professional giving free advice considering that's half my job.

Thoughts on IOC

Also not one session, I'd expect perhaps a month of solid updates and I'd take at least 2 of the BTC for myself if i succeeded.

lol i dont have money to give

A pretty new coin, personally I believe the developers are relatively new to the game but have a decent idea.
Most coins are trying to reach the general public but I'd say without research the whole idea of blockchains are rather complex.
In regards to its position of value, it looks to be human-made and not a PND-- that or the pumpers have about 15 bitcoin between them and are 1st timers.
I think it might be worth a long term investment however don't expect any super pumps because those are usually reserved for very low valued coins to maximise gains.

Don't worry, it was just an idea.
I don't mind scribbling my thoughts on to the snapchat I just made, that's obviously free.

I'm off to bed, not abandoning the thread.
I'll be giving advice on multiple stocks throughout tomorrow @ tradingharvey on snapchat.

Maybe someone can take over for me?

I wouldn't say fairly new, started in 2014 actually, just very slow

How can I learn to read pumps, dumps, buy walls and sell walls? I want to gain the technical understanding to make more informed investments

Got any ideas as to what's been holding XRP down? Despite massive volume at times, we've had nothing but sideways or downward action.

Something's extremely wrong. Not totally a bagholder; I got in at $0.09, and we've been hovering around $0.30 for forever now; but despite LITERALLY every other coin in the top 100 market cap seeing pretty gains over the past few weeks, this thing has been pretty much dead ever since Eth took off.

Livermore talks about patience in his book but when you see everyone else rise up in a bull market (one which is going to continue for much of summer, possibly), maybe something is wrong with your horse that the markets are pricing in, and I just can't see. Market cap really isn't the answer, it honestly dosen't matter that much, especially in cryptos. Most XRP isn't even on the exchanges, and the asian markets seem to love it, for whatever reason.

Any insight you have Forex bro, is greatly appreciated.