Bancor is a fucking scam

Half of all contributed funds literally go to the kikes' families.

You're paying a 100% premium through dilution for the privilege of entering a market that due to the no cap will ensure all demand set at 2.5 dollars (0.01 ETH) is met.

There is no way in hell this thing is hitting exchanges at anything higher than 2 dollars.

Screen cap this or at least do it right and set the gas limit at over 6 million this time.

Fine, I'll screencap it myself.

You will lose money in this ICO I guarantee it.

Well they only told us there is no cap, after thousands of people have invested through bitcoin suisse. and paid $100 to do so

So dissapointed, fucking sad

If you're reading this, spam there twitter, facebook, youtube

this is bullshit

By making the market cap unlimited they are basically stealing the upside of a market valuation for themselves, while not having to bear the downside.

The market cap sets the valuation and thus a reasonable price.

I literally can't thing of how an IPO could have this shitty terms because an IPO transfers ownership.

It would be like me owning a full company with 10 shares and selling them for a 100 dollars each, but if demand exceeds 10 shares I would issue more and these too would be sold for 100 dollars each.

This ICO is the kikeiest thing I've ever seen.

Lmao they are acting so fucking shady, they said there was a hard limit initially

last minute: By the way there's now an uncapped sale, and then there's a secret cap ;)

>everyone on Veeky Forums complains about BAT ICO
>everyone saying BAT is ruined because of ICO fuckups
>BAT currently 9x ico price, 2.2x price after hitting exchanges and settling down

>everyone on Veeky Forums is complaining about Bancor ICO
I'm seeing the pattern

>posting drawings made by an anarcho-marxist
Aw shit nigga, what are you doing!?

They have said that if anyone who invested through bitcoin suisse wants their money back they can and bancor will pay the fees

ummm.....links?

I just asked in that chat thing their using and he said he would move it up the ladder.

Even if it were true it doesn'tchange the fact that only the currency conversation will cost me 200 dollars

Was just an FYI in case anyone wants out (luckily my registration hasn't been processed yet.
Eyal:
>4. Re Bitcoin suisse, we created this option for those who wanted additional assistance or additional currencies with which to fund. As the terms structure was being delayed, we heard from many that they wanted to contribute no matter what, and were eager for an option to come online. There is no advantage to Bancor of having these funds come in early as they are held in escrow. There are no discounts or other contingencies. There was a preset amount allocated to this option which may or may not be filled, and has no material impact on the fundraiser nor it’s cap. It’s unfortunate to hear that some are frustrated with this option, as we truly set it up to be a helpful mechanism for those who wanted it, and to calm concerns about not getting in before we were able to share our minimum hour mechanism. This was also intended for those who knew they couldn’t be available later in the month regardless of a cap or no cap. That all said, If anyone feels slighted by the unfolding of events and would like to withdraw their ETH from bitcoin suisse, we have decided to cover the fee penalties ourselves.

I made a requisition at bitcoin suisse, is it better to just pull it back and wait for the ICO?

they are shady assholes, how about you put back the hard limit like there was initially

fucking scamming assholes, can't believe this

Looks like the contributed funds go to 40% software dev, 20% reserve, 12% marketing/biz dev, 10% seeding changers and etfs and various expenses for the remaining 18%

Furthermore, founders coins vest on a 3 year timeline

That said the capless hour is looking to be pretty dumb - personally gonna scale down to probably 15 ETH or so

they said same for BAT where they cap eth to 150$.

poorfag

>By making the market cap unlimited they are basically stealing the upside of a market valuation for themselves, while not having to bear the downside.

Whales will congest network and you will not buy shit my nigga.

This

Spam there Youtube, Facebook, Twitter

WE DID NOT PAY FOR AN UNCAPPED ICO.

ok thx - THey announced that they will do an AMA in the next few hours

Judiska medlöpare
Read my posts and tell me me how you expect to make money

Cut those numbers in half due to dilution.

Yeah, I like the idea of Bancor, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna invest now though I dunno.

People that got in on pre-sale will profit.

Others will not be able to buy since network will be congested. Like it happened with BAT and many others.

Think about it everyone from USA will try to get in at same time, network RIP.

Per-sale guys profit.

Also there are 7 days till this, things can change, there is secret cap. You think jew will ruin their business ? don't be stupid.

You got to learn, HYPE > LOGIC

HYPE = PROFIT

Surely everyone will be able to get in within the 1hr time period?

I'm with you on this one. I was a bit disappointed to hear about the changes myself, especially since I had applied to Bitcoin Suisse for early access...

Haven't sent any funds to them yet but I am fairly certain I will do it anyway. The fee isn't very big anyway and IMO it is worth the convenience.

How can you guarantee that ? Trust me people can control this and if nothing else jew will control it via secret cap.

I need to go to sleep for work. Please screep cap chats and post threads here tomorrow.

If someone could use this as an example it would be great:

"The market cap sets the valuation and thus a reasonable price.

I literally can't thing of how an IPO could have this shitty terms because an IPO transfers ownership.

It would be like me owning a full company with 10 shares and selling them for a 100 dollars each, but if demand exceeds 10 shares I would issue more before selling and these too would be sold for 100 dollars each. I would not detail to investors how many shares I would dilute but I have ensured them that there is a secret hard cap (which could be conveniently set according to demand)

Please answer me how this structure will not only have the effect of stealing the potential upside from investors for yourself with your 50% dilution"

I plan to register tomorrow, how long did process last ?

First they verify you then you can do bank transfer right ?

I applied 20 hours ago and haven't heard anything yet, but I figure they don't work on Sundays.

I'd heard other anons mention ~2 days, some early on had heard back within a few hours.

My experience of the process so far:
>submitted my application
>received automated reply (saving my place in the queue)
>waiting for acceptance and instructions about how to send money

I plan to just invest using ETH directly so I don't know about the bank transfer stuff.

gl broseph wish you lamboland

I did it 2 days ago
About 35% sold at the time
Took 1.5 hours from the time I sent in my docs until they confirmed me and sent me the BTC address to deposit into

Thanks brother - I will see you there.

>tfw you and all your buddies from Veeky Forums are going to be relaxing on a beach somewhere browsing crypto market news on iPads while drinking fruity drinks and smoking luxury blunts this time next year because we were the ones to profit off of the new dot com boom

Interesting. I think I saw you mention this elsewhere too - how much did you say (to them) that you were going to be investing? In hindsight I should have put down 200 ETH just to possibly get bumped up the queue...

I figure 2 days ago might have been early enough to beat the rush. What time did they approve you (Swiss time/day)?

Pattern starts at 3 you fucking fag

Why not just buy at the ICO in light of the recent news?

I registered for 2 BTC
It was about 2300 Eastern time

Convenience. I have to imagine that they will reach the secret cap in one hour so the ICO will be active from 3:00am - 4:00am on Monday morning where I live. I will be in court by 9:00am that day.

I could set up a bot or something like that but I am happy to pay ~$140 and some fees to avoid having to do anything else in order to ensure my participation.