Suddenly don't want a bancor gf anymore

>suddenly don't want a bancor gf anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that slutty jew threw open the door for everyone, now we can all have a ride

Lmao absolute scammed

hey guys, send us money for this ICO, it's got a hard limit to stop us from ruining it with greed

Actually we are taking everything we can get for an hour, then they'll be a secret hard limit

Lel, fucking scam coins ruining themselves before they've even deployed

Welp fuck this I guess

I like how they proposed this as a solution for the "whale" problem
>Some concerns were raised by the community that “whales” might “eat up” the entire initial supply of BNT, leaving the small contributors behind.

you'd rather not get in at all you absolute fucking moron?

>we'll show you goyim
>soon we'll have all the gas

>Some concerns were raised about "Whales" absolutely ruining the coin before it's even developed
>to combat this, we are having an uncapped sale, as much money as we can recieve for 1 hour, then we will use our (((secret))) hard limit

you can't even make this shit up lmao

I tried warning you idiots that this was literally a jew scam, but all of you were so blinded by the dollar signs they were dangling in front of you that no one listened

what the fuck were they supposed to do? Would you prefer to not get in at all and buy at 10x the price once it hits the exchanges?

letting everyone in for an hour means no 10x you dingus

Why would I fucking get in ? They're going to raise hundreds of millions under an hour, which first of all makes the potential ROI much smaller for investors and at that price it might not have enough buying support after it hits exchanges, which could result in massive panic selling at a loss.
Yeah, and investors get only 50% of the total amount of token, don't forget about that

but the idea behind bancor itself is great. Too bad they're such greedy kikes

>looking up and to the right in NLP signifies imagining something in your mind - like what you'll look speeding off in your new lambo as angry investors chase you down in their used Corollas

>scamming jew

have a capped ICO like every other crypto that wasn't a scam in the cryptosphere

???

they aren't a scam though, they aren't going to steal your money
if they had a capped ico you wouldn't get in

>Greedy devs thinking they can take as much public money as possible and then think it wont fuck the coin up from the start

I just had hopes of Bancor growing to something great, but whatever, they can fuck it up if they want with some retarded big marketcap

It's better not to get in at all than having to dump your bags at a loss after the ICO is over.
From what I know, they don't even have a finished product yet

>angry investors chase you down

How would they chase them down? They are safely in their stolen land of israel, away from you dumb, filthy goyim.

thought about putting 50 ETH into this, now I'm really doubting it. This has an actual change of actually LOSING me money when it hits exchanges

Isn't that strange they also scheduled their ICO to a day before a big ETH conference in China
>jews will be jews

Just put in 50 ETH yesterday before this news

Our marriage vows are already made, looks like I'm in for some cucking

look at BAT, capped ico finished in less than a minute
only 98 people made it

>>omry-bancor [11:47 PM] @everyone Hi all, the Bancor team is gonna do an AMA in the Slack channel soon. We will send more details shortly.

gid in bois, let's see how they justify themselves

shapeshifters shifting shapes

give invite

>suddenly you realise the whales always get what they want

one day after the ico the cap won't matter

bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

like BAT, you mean? because we all got into BAT, right? I mean, all of us, amirite? all 300 of (((us))), amirite? fuck off retarded pile of crap, you don't know jack shit what you're talking about

the jewest coin possible

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

jew jew jew jew

gotta love them fees