ZENCASH preparing for liftoff

>new tech
zencash.io/assets/Zen White Paper.pdf

>just got listed a few hours ago on Bittrex
>he missed out on ETH
>he missed out on STRAT

Do you want to keep missing out? ZEN recently got listed onto bittrex. There's easy money to be made here boys. Whales are accumulating right now, this dip isn't gonna last much longer. If you want in on the moon mission, now is the perfect time to buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/coins
zencash.io
github.com/zencashio/eleos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whattomine.com/coins

most profitable coin to mine BY FAR

Bought in at 68 and it dipped even further. But there is a lot of buy support now so I'm sure this will only go up from here.

Volume is immensely spiking right now, almost at 900 btc. Just hodl and it's easy money.

bump

been looking at this shit for the past day and surprisingly isn't a shitcoin so I'm in

What would you guys like to see from Zen that you are not seeing from other projects?

something thats actually anonymous unlike literally every coin out there that claims it is

Literally this. It has the tech and concept going for it, and now's the dip to buy into before it's too late.

What are some steps you would like them to take other than the steps they have already proposed?

This coin is a scamcoin.
They are going to walk away with your bitcoin
>SCAM

so why not zcash?

I assure you that big people are getting behind this and the speed that things happen for this project is going to be pretty crazy.

Proof?

but why this and not zcash?

Zen will have a DAO with a core team initially but that is just to drive development in the early stages. The plan is to eventually have a Dash style proposal system for decentralized governance and advancement of the chain. If you are going to have an user coin it is very tough to have a permanent 20% reward going to people that can be charged in a criminal suit at any time.

When is this shit gonna get added to cryptocompare?

Try downloading Dash Central from the app store. They did a great job but imagine a zksnark coin with all the governance and funding capabilities of Dash but with an actual cryptographic way to pay anonymously, not just coinmixing.

ok you sold me because i was 80% into zcash
now i've split that and i'm going half into zen

Exchange connections are on deck, they just want to see the volume on Bittrex consistently for a little while.

Just broke the resistance, whales were keeping it down for accumulation

Think of the core system like training wheels on a bike. As the community learns and grows the community can also grow into their role as the defacto leaders of the project. Once the training wheels are off it would be very difficult for anyone to stop a snark chain with user messaging features and a decentralized DAO proposal system.

I just bought 5 of the things.

I only started trading on like Friday and have made a decent bit (relatively speaking) on XVG, DGB, and RDD. I held XRP for a couple days but gathered that consensus was it was poopcoin.

Should I go more in on Zen and cash out some of my other coins?

in at 643600, this has a lower market cap than the literal shit coin mooncoin.

Ark might have a dip soon

Just as foretold by the prophecy (mooning at 1000k vol)
Praise kek

OH SHIT ITS MOONING

Recovered already after that dip. Remember to hold. Asian markets haven't even woken up yet. This thing's gonna skyrocket!

Who here is ready for the gains?

$20 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20

is this on any market outside of trade satoshi?

bittrex

bittrex. that's why it's mooning

Bittrex

here we gooooo

if my meme-triangle is correct, it's going to dip in the next couple minutes -- blast off imminent in the next hour or two

ELEVATOR GOOOOOOIN' UP

dip is happening right now

Good call

parabolic

>whattomine.com/coins

how do u mine it?

If this holds we go to the moon.

Volume finally over 1000

LET'S GO BOYS

What kind of projection is that?

>.00624001

rip

About to hit the area between averages, we'll need to hold 1 or 2 hours before the moon.

What the fuck is going on

MOON YOU SHIT

You missed the mini moon rocket. I'd get in now before it takes off again desu.

I just remembered chink rockets cannot into space

buy the dip

This is going to $100 isn't it?

of course user

>$3,064,424 in less than a day

By the end of the night

why isnt it mooning yet

HOW LONG AM I SUPPOSE TO WAIT

Already mooned. Bought in like 1 hour ago at 56k. Hit 73k then dipped to 65k- 69k

Round 2 moon in a couple hours or so to maybe 80k

iron hands
HODL
soon @ 0.01

buy the dip, up in minutes

BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW

>BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW BUY DIP NOW

buy the dip?

relax....

yeah

bought the dip. THIS BETTER GOTO FUCKING PLUTO

Just bought the dip, time to MOOOONNN

I don't know my fellow anons, this coin's been on Bittrex for half a day and still no mooning.

I think there's something wrong with it

china hasn't arisen

Nothing moons if you buy and and sell $10 worth of coin
It mooned from like 45k to 73k

i'm not lookin for 10$ returns.

Only buy and sells I see on the orders are nocoin shitters doing penny trades

I bought $2.2k worth

its a great coin actually if you look at the website.
zencash.io

I have little clue why but I've a strong gut feeling and am going to get a node up in a couple days.

because it's a fucking solid coin

It is better than zclassic and that itself was already a great coin

Is this the type of coin to hold for a few months, or to sell in a day? Never bought a coin priced this high before

I cannot believe how low this coin is valued

It has a secure and anonymous distributed file system built in

That's better than Sia and Storj and those coins already got pumped despite not having working implementations

This coin is going to the moon. It will at least get to Monero levels on the anonymity factor alone. If the distributed filesystem takes off, I mean it's a fair candidate for top 5 market cap, EASY.

Hodl for at least a year. This isn't your typical shitcoin. This coin is going places. It's like the love child of Sia & Monero.

Dat bittrex volume. How long do you think $100 would take?

>Virwox is holding my transaction for 48 hours

Seriosuly? And it all works? I was just following my gut hard. If that's true then I'm really interested.

what do I use for a wallet?

Holee fuck. I'd put 10k into this if I could right now, that sounds amazing. Bought on impulse thanks to Veeky Forums, now I'm going to sit cozy and do some reading. Cheers lads.

Eleos
github.com/zencashio/eleos

thanks my d00d

is china hiding the real moon?

this coin is literally a chinapersons wet dream

anonymous everything

They even put "It is Beyond Control" in Chinese because the dev team knows exactly who is going to eat this shit up

Have you guys taken a look at the sell orders? There are HUGE walls at 70k+ sats.

I suppose this is one of the only available wallets to use right now? What about for mining? Not that familiar with how it all works, but any miner using the same algorithm should work, right? I should be able to use a zcash miner for zen?

they are being obliterated

that's wapanese

Yes, I'm using Claymore Zcash miner 12.7 on ethOS

just bought in at 69990

am i moran?

nope, it just broke the .007 sell wall, you got in just in time

nope

welcome aboard. see u on the moon

Blast off within the hour

More at night when china awakes

That 700000 was me, put in my wagecuck check on this one

LAMBO TIME

just bought $1.5K worth. 800K and then the fucking moon!!