DGB next climb soon

Be ready. Its going to happen soon. Now's your time to get in before it starts becoming too big for large jumps for a few weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/220352025
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people are being weak, if i had more cash id buy from these FUDS

Tide has to come in before a tidal wave
If getting rich was too easy, it wouldn't be special

People have such weak hands. SAD!

will it go down any further?

Fuck, I don't want to leave XVG but I want in DGB, what do

Go full dgb and HODL

suck dick for some sats

Okay I've seen like 3 of these threads now and every fucking time you've been right. Should have listened at like 100sat when I first saw it but got in at 600sat instead at least...

Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you using to predict these?? or is this some kind of shill because there's already more than enough of that here without you posting?

yes but not enough to wait for a dip. Potential minor retraction as others predict the climb and start to sell or throw up sell walls to intimidate and keep the price down as was done before.

multiple algorithms programmed from scratch all arguing with each other until general "consensus" or iteration value is reached alongside monitoring whale activity and exchanges for error correction.
Still in the bricks and mortar phase and nothing fancy. Trying to improve it since its only had 87% accuracy so far over a month.

Verge is worse than concoin, believe in dgb, how many times does it have to moon? Before people believe in it

You kinda bond with any coin you make good profit with like I did with Verge... but yeah it's time to let it go

niggah all i see are circles in that pic. where is the pattern? what did he mean by this?

I want in on this if you're having that much accuracy. Help a poor guy out to get to the moon, what should I be looking for besides DGB right now?

>Theres a whole street in netherlands that have shops taking digibyte as currency

Is there literally any other coins that have any kind of shit going on?

Lads, I'm debating on whether to put 30G into DGB or BITB. I asked earlier in another thread but it went unanswered. Which coin should I do and why? I trust you guys more than my family.

Somebody start dumping dgbchan, i need fap material

Fucking dgb of course, are you kidding me? You were seriously contemplating putting 30 grand into a shitcoin thats about to get dumped hard?

Butbean it'll moon again in a few hrs

ARK.
Gets pumped every night by china.

You want to be part of this?
vimeo.com/220352025

I'm gonna need a source on that.

800k here. Just want to get my dick hard.

is that even a question?

RDD is fine but nothing special, will have rapid jumps but nothing stable.
VOX (apparently been pinging for the last 4 hours) though i havent been monitoring so it might just be error that hasnt been accounted for.
ETH in the next 12 days
HTMLCoin (though i think this is error so dont trust)
XRP in 17 days (indeterminate as to when)
LBC soon apparently

still refining so i cant say any for certain and I cant predict human nature (or all pump groups) and error in my algos might build over time with junk stored info. have a very long way to still go so i dont trust it but dgb has been my test focus case for now to refine.

Some people don't make 30G in an entire year. So putting 30G in now, after the moon just feels odd. If I would have had the 30G in there before the moon, holy wew. Do we really think DGB will continue it's rape spree? 30G is a lot of money...

This is what Bitbean shills done to nufags.

never invest what you're not comfortable to lose user

it's going to pump more an more the closer it gets to the 9th.