Spend hours and hours researching crypto to make the right investments

>spend hours and hours researching crypto to make the right investments
>fucking bitbean has outperformed everything i chose

Shitcoins are life

Shitcoins are love

just choose the alt with the most retarded mascot and a pump is assured.

The tech behind it doesn't matter, Its all a meme at this point

shilling is by far the most important metric

>putting an effort into it
1.read Veeky Forums
2.stick to any shitcoin shilled here
3.gainz
4.pic related

At this point I'm just gonna throw money at everything and see which ones moon.

>lol tee hee this coin has great fundamentals and shit and it's going to change the world hopefully and hee hee I'm such a little nerd doing my research like a good boy
>oh wait
>the world doesn't work like I thought it did?
>these aren't actual goods and services but rather inflated valueless code propped up by speculation and hype?
>WOW!

There's hundreds soon to be thousands of shitcoins user... some will rise, many will fall.

As long as you aren't losing money, you're winning!

Worst about that is: It works

I swear this is all from the

>it'll be very gainful
>for you

meme. Funniest one I've seen in a while

>Digibyte
>Bitbean

any other coin that got shilled with mascots etc?

Researching is for long term gains, buying hype coins is for short term gains

The sooner you learn this the sooner youll artive at lamboland

Well, yes. But for how long? If we see a big BTC dip all the shitcoins will plummet as well. Bags will be held en masse.

Crypto is a bull market on steroids

Just blindly invest in the top 5 or 10 coins and you will make +%%%

That picture is full of shit. Alien is not even a scam, it's an outright fraud - all the coin supply belongs to the dev and he keeps on dumping.

And Mooncoin is at ATH, no one knows where it goes next

fucking mooncoin made me more money than sia and dgb

Then it goes back again and here we are. The madness continues

I have done literally zero research and just bought some random altcoins that Veeky Forums was shilling

This is fun, just hope I won't regret only investing $40. But on the other hand, this is Veeky Forums, in my experience you should never take advice from anons.

Bitbean has the strongest memes. This is a meme economy, we just haven't realized it yet. DGB even had a meme contest, but their userbase grew sour on the coin for some reason.
Bitbean has a long history of memetic support. This is much stronger than price support, resistance, or fundamental analysis.
It could be called sentiment analysis, but the truth is that Bitbean slowly worms it's way into your subconscious until you buy in. You can't really escape it, then you become one of the bitbean shills and this spreads incessantly.
The fact that there are so many posts about "fucking bitbean mooned?!" is precisely why it mooned. The dumb money rules this market.

Gainz don't lie, friend

>It could be called sentiment analysis, but the truth is that Bitbean slowly worms it's way into your subconscious until you buy in. You can't really escape it, then you become one of the bitbean shills and this spreads incessantly.

This actually happened to me at 17 sat so I bought and haven't looked back

blue collar bitbeaners sound off

You serious dude?

Veeky Forums has given me the best advice I've ever received in so many aspects of life. I love you guys.

Shitbean is only for short term investment. It'll dip once the pumps are done by whale groups.

Sad you missed bitbean? Buy Safe Exchange Coin brah. Moon mission imminent.

Have shitty memecoins ever actually made people rich? I have an idea for a shitcoin and I know exactly how I'd market and design it. I have no tech skills though. Wat do?

Just stopping by to say I like your Pepe.

Learn the tech skills. If you have the marketing and design skills, you can learn that too. Then all the profit will be yours. The hardest thing is to just not be intimidated, I'm sure you're smart enough

Be careful. We're in a bull market. Not that I see it ending soon, but don't assume this will last forever.

How do I make maximum moneys in the mean time? do I just buy up all the meme coins and sell high?

fuck I should have took economics instead of comp sci, I could have paid for my degree by now

stay mad lol look at his little tongue it's pointing at you for not believing in its amazing tech, marketing and team

Tech skills are a no-go for me but I'm golden on the other things. Where would I find good dens? What market cap with what price would take me to Lamboland? How do crypto teams even profit?

>could have bought this