M00N General #2 - Why it Doubled in Price Edition

First of all, the last time I posted (yesterday) MOON was breaking the 3 SAT wall, and now we find ourselves today witnessing MOON having broken through 6 SATs and rising.

So now we're all asking the same thing, why? How? Well let me tell you, there are multiple uses to MOON coin with one of its functions being released THIS month of June 2017, it's no doubt the first and only usage of MOON that the majority of us have heard about, that is, Smart likes. With Smart likes, you get paid for having people like/share your content on social media, if that content goes viral, that user who posted the content can make a lot of money.

But not just that, I'm sure we've all seen, heard, and/or made fun of those hashtags or facebook posts that are like "1 like = 1 prayer" or some dumb normie thing like that, well guess what? MOON will replace that 1 like is 1 prayer bullshit and instead it'll be 1 like is 1 Moon coin or whatever fraction it wants to be

This allows for thorough circulation of the currency throughout the spheres of the social network.

Other than that functionality (which is being released, once again, this month, so hodlers keep holding and if you haven't bought in yet, buy in now or you're tough out of luck) we have MOON word, a programming language that has a use in encrypting messages within block chains, perfect all kinds of entities that don't want vital information to leak and what not, and as we all know, information is one of the most important currency in any age.

Last but not least, it sucks being born early because future generations will be paid in MOON based on how well they perform in class or on tests or in any other education-oriented activity, there will also be options for students to tip tutors/teachers for how efficient they are in their teaching, not only is this a stable and circulating economy, but it promotes competitiveness between teachers as well as schools, thus raising the standards on education, something that needs to be done.

What the fuck it actually went up lol. Was expecting to lose every cent of my investment on this shitcoin. Dumping it asap at 5 sats. Bought in at 3 sats.

All in all, in the end, this is pretty much a great investment that especially has more real-world usage than RDD, and if something like RDD can hold steady at around 130 sats, MOON can easily go beyond that.

If you've guys bothered to notice the sell walls on MOON, several sats after the beginning of the double digits, sell walls don't exist.

Literally, once these sell walls are broken, it's going to fucking moon and it's going to moon hard. You're counting your chickens too early if you really count the rise to 6 sats as moon coin "mooning" oh no my friend, that's just the preparation for the actual legitimate moon, and everybody is going to know about it, we'll all make sure of it.

Just don't feel regret when it moons way beyond the double digits. This is going places no coin has gone before.

Screenshotting for later.

Soon as I can get my money off of strat, I'm in moon. Not missing this train. If we can (and looks like we will) hit 15sats, I'll have made 250% profit. I'm so in.

Less than 1BTC on the sell wall at 6 sat on Bleutrade!!

>that feel when just made a double gain on HTML5
Literally the easiest money in my life

You will regret it.

Wtf is it getting more action on bleutrade than on c-cex?

Bleutrade is where our hopes and dreams began, and where it's all becoming a reality.
t. Nocoiner
Praise fucking kek

it went up because some rich benefactor bought it to get listed on ccex. and because (((some ppl))) keeps(or kept, i havent been paying attention) making sure the sells are bought up when it drops and puts in a buyorder/props it up so that it will grow on the right side :P

that's it.

with the number of trades going on and the btc volume, I more think it's a sign of a thriving community trying to bag as much MOON as possible because once its functionalities become released, people will definitely want in.

Where do I buy it, its not on bittrex?

bleutrade, novaexchange, ccex, to name a few.

It's on its way to getting on bittrex though so don't you worry. Everyone is pushing hard to get it accepted on there.

Should I just wait I cant really be bothered setting up another bloody website?

lmao

What people usually do is just exchange btc into some other coin and then transfer that coin into another site for fast transaction.

usually my btc transactions take around an hour at most.

Ill just wait for it to get on Bittrex

Bittrex doesn't host scamcoins.

well fuck me OP isn't a faggot. The website says everything he said.

>Doesnt host scamcoins
>implies Mooncoin is a scamcoin