The fucking state of this board

Visit Veeky Forums in December and January:
>Regular threads about startup ideas, business models, personal budgeting, financial discussion, resumé building, and how to invest money for stable growth and a better standard of living than your neighbour
>A handful of threads about Bitcoin prices and the nature of blockchain technology
>The occasional thread introducing Ethereum as the next Bitcoin, explaining the concept of it, and recommending people consider buying in

Visit Veeky Forums today:
>Literally every thread on the board is a crypto thread
>Every post has no content whatsoever
>Clearly all shills and scammers, nobody actually talks about what they're trying to get you to buy
>Thread after thread of "MOON MOON MOON HYPE HYPE HYPE"
>Literally valueless scamcoins with no intention other than being a pump and dump getting promoted day after day to people who don't realise that they've already been bought up and THEY'RE the bagholders

It was slow before but it took six months for this board to go to utter fucking shit. I've made plenty of money from goddamn cryptocurrencies but these scammers and shills need fucking containing.

Just wait for the bearish season

The board will be filled with tears

It's not really hard to spot the retards.

PS - Buy DGB

so you actully miss the knee pads and Listerine comments that are glued to every threads asking for ideas? or the front page remaining same for hours? Biz actully gained way more traffic, and quality is about the same still tbqhwy. not that much has changed if you look at it

Cry moar nocoiner

End the suffering of being a nocoiner now

Altcoins turned out to be a more entertaining way of getting rich quick. I wouldn't really mind all this altcoin talk if the shills weren't so obvious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nocoiners are so amusing

I JUST WANT A LAMBO

Those nocoins are tasting extra salty aren't they

nocoiner here OP,
These NEETs always claim to be in a bubble until I actually needed a GPU. fucking cards that normally cost $100 are now sold out or $500. This bubble is real and I'm seeing more and more financial news mention it here and there as a humorous puff piece
>hurr oh btw Bitcoin just hit a new high
>harr oh Chad, is it really? That's lovely
Shit is legit blowing up now and more very SOON and the cancer is spreading fast. Prepare your anus

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to that?

I'm even in the coin game but damn the obvious scams and bait around here just hurts.

>why are you still here?

Digging for gems in a pile of shit. Also the bantz are bretty gud

Fucking retarded no coiner. There is a reason this shit exploded in the past month, because we are all getting FUCKING RICH. I was a dumb nocoiner like you grinding out the robinhood threads for 20% a year but even I'm not dumb enough to be a nocoiner in this day and age.

It wouldn't have exploded like this if there wasn't anything to back it up, you literally have to be clinically retarded to come here and not put at least 25% of your portfolio in coins.

I'm not a nocoiner, everyone here seems to think I'm some kind of nocoiner but I explicitly state at the bottom of OP I've made money from it, in fact I've made 2x more money this year from ETH alone than I will from my salary this year

I think this board just needs fucking clearing up, the amount of anonymous shilling is just putrid because it drowns out discussion about actual worthy blockchain investments with shitty moon hyping

if this were the mortgage crisis it's only 2005
I've always been anti crypto and I recently bought in too. fuck

t.nocoiner

Filter and stay poor idgaf

This is the exact thing that happened to /g/ during the first bitcoin bubble; this board was created as a containment board because 80% of /g/ at the time was buttcoin threads.

By the way, everyone is aware that they're buying into a bubble. I haven't seen a single person consider cryptocurrency to be a stable investment, everyone compares it to the dotcom bubble. It's all about making a bit of money and pulling out, except everyone forgets to pull out and then shits their pants when Coinbase breaks down.

this is the golden age of Veeky Forums

This board was crated for the sole purpose of crypto discussion you faggot.

>This board was crated for the sole purpose of crypto discussion you faggot.
t. came here in May