Morning cathocucks

Morning cathocucks
Feels good not having to do any GOOD WORKS today, or anyday for that matter.

Have fun slaving away for salvation, I'll just accept Christ and be on my way.

>this is what Luther actually believes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_novelty
newadvent.org/cathen/11567b.htm
google.com/amp/www.christiantoday.com/amp/theres.a.major.global.shift.happening.in.the.catholic.church/55152.htm?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucktholics need to read the bible, salvation is through faith and faith alone.

WE
ARE
ALL
SINNERS

>See thou how faith wrought with his works, and through works was faith made perfect
>lol no nigga just believe :^)

Says nothing of salvation though

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

If you truly had faith then you would be doing good work anyway and feeling happy about it.

No salvation for you.

>believing makes you magically live your life without sin
St Augustine already layed how this shit works with free will centuries ago before Luther started his fan fiction.

>greentext shitposting

No one is without sin. That's not what I said.

>Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
That whole part of the bible is how man becomes righteous by good works. Unrighteous/wicked won't be saved.

No, you said that by just having faith, you will be on the road to salvation because with faith automatically comes good works. Early church fathers already argued against this.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. (James 2:17)

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? (James 2:21-22)

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only (2:24)

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. (2:26)

Quick question, does Catholic view Paul as a True or Fake Apostles?

Faith was made perfect as it's existing was proven. Was Abraham justified while circumcised?
That passage is about the proof of justification to fellow believers (James 2:18)
The church fathers didn't argue against it, they taught it.

So you're following up your strawmanning with an appeal to authority.

We are not saved by our works because we cannot be. The only way to be saved is to trust in the finished sacrificial work of Christ on the cross. Once saved, the person is changed. He is a new creation and the old things have passed away (2 Cor. 5:17). This means that our old sinful ways are gone (or on their way out as we struggle against them). It also means that we then do good works to honor God. We don't do good works to be saved or stay saved. We do good works because we are saved. You are not saved by good works, but you aren't saved without them. This means that our good works don't save us in any way, but once we are saved we naturally obey God's law and do good works which is a sign of our being saved.

Quit shitposting fallacious rubbish at me.

Lets be honest here, catholics are polytheist scum that have abandoned the teachings of Christ and Pope is Satan's right hand man on Earth.

>catholics

True

Amen.

>still living in the 16th century.

Time to start being atheists children.

funny OP.

But Luther said anyone who has legit faith doesn't even ask "what good shall I do today?" because they are always busy doing good, incessantly, rather than talking or arguing about it.

Good deeds are the fruit of real faith, but those fruits ultimately belong to God and are caused by God, not you or your self-effort.

*tips*

atheism is non-sensical

scripture doesn't define itself.
there is no divinely inspired table of contents.

Guess I go fuck myself

Basing a belief system on a book cobbled together some time in a distant barbaric past is nonsensical. First discard that dated turd of a religion then find a real belief up base your life around. Even if you go full nihilist (not something that most atheists become btw) it's still better than believing in something which is most likely untrue.

So scripture is not only authority then.

Catholics consider Paul to be fake.

Hell yeah, thanks user. You're the MVP.

>Protestant reading comprehension

Sorry, I'm to smart too not believe in Jesus

You honestly can't see that Luther retooled the catholic faith and added some fever dream nonsense because he was tired of being a simple priest and was extremely jealous of the hierarchy? He was in it for the fame user

>not believing in one true God and his prophet muhammed

It is 1438 already so you don't have any excuses.

user nihilism is the philosophy of a toddler. "I can't understand things so nothing matters!! :^)"

>tfw come in heaven just because of my faith
See you in heaven catholishits

I don't have any camels or children to sodomize, can I still join your Arabic moon rock club?

Not that user, but Jesus kill children

>Basing a belief system on a book cobbled together some time in a distant barbaric past is nonsensical.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_novelty

Don't forget to suck 105 nigger toes a day lest you should go to hell.

>or on their way out as we struggle against them.
Congrats, you are way more pelagian than catholics could be with that statement.
>It also means that we then do good works to honor God. We don't do good works to be saved or stay saved. We do good works because we are saved. You are not saved by good works, but you aren't saved without them. This means that our good works don't save us in any way, but once we are saved we naturally obey God's law and do good works which is a sign of our being saved.

And what happens when that doesn't matter, or our good deeds are indistinguishable from our personal struggles?
Is that guy not really saved, and God just pulled a prank on him?
Not a catholic, but prottie logic games when it comes to soteriology are much more complex and pretty stupid, as much as they rant about how salvation is so easy and a gift.

Protestants wash feet too, what´s your point?

>SAINT Paul
>Catholic churches dedicated to SAINT Paul
>Catholic order (Paulists) under patronage of SAINT Paul.
>Pauline epistles quoted literally everywhere in Church teaching
>Six Popes taking SAINT Paul's name

What? Care to source that?

Catholic Encyclopedia on SAINT Paul: newadvent.org/cathen/11567b.htm

Protacucking is the biggest cancer on Veeky Forums.

Catholics aren't Christian

>buah
Suck nigger feet. Yes, no protties, only dirty, untrimmed nails now...

yeah, and the Holy See has always been the chair of Saint Peter and Paul.
Though they steadily sidelined St.Paul to go "we wuz Peter" as time went on, to showcase petrine primacy.

You know, I actually had an experience with God and He gave me heaven, you know what He didn't give me?
Doctrines to follow jeebus or commandments of any kind, if anything He doesn't like these written theologies people have.
But by all means do miracles like your book claims you will.

Ephesians 5:4—Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Nature understands no jesting; she is always true, always serious, always severe; she is always right, and the errors and faults are always those of man. The man incapable of appreciating her, she despises; and only to the apt, the pure, and the true, does she resign herself and reveal her secrets.—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Conversations Of Goethe

As an atheist I tend to find Catholics more appealing since in general they seem to care about making the world a better place.

It was a demon
You're going to hell

>Forcing everyone at gunpoint to kneel before an Argentinian communist is making the world a better place

The hell is this pic? Paul opposes Peter.

Not that user, but you dare to oppose the Holy Spirit?

They reconciled and Peter saw the errors of his ways
2 Peter 3:15-16

>saying Hitler entitled to salvation
Tip harder fucktard

It wasn't the Holy Spirit it was a demon
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1 John 4:1-5

No one is entitled to salvation, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

>implying that pius xii didn't help a shitload of nazis to escape to the argentina

>Francis is a sekrit nazi
>Uses /pol/ daily
>is planning genocide of jews muslims and queers
the bastard swindled us all

King James Bible
For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Hey, we only got to confess "JESUS COME IN FLESH", NOT GOD.

I don't see why that user Holy Spirit is demon. Seriously, do people even read that verse?

The hell? Everytime you're going on and on about salvation is by faith alone.

Now you're not? Hypocrite.

If you knew anything about Johannine literature you would know almost everything he writes is an anti-Gnostic polemic. Jesus coming in the flesh is in contrast to the Gnostic claim that Jesus mearly appeared to have a body, but that He was pure spirit. What John is saying is that any spirit that teaches heresy is from satan, and that therefore we should test spirits by the scriptures. It is contra biblical heresy that Jesus is not God, and thus any spirit which confesses that He is not God is from satan.

You said entitled. No one has any right to be saved, the only right men have is to be damned. The only reason any man is saved is by the freely given grace of God

King James Bible
They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Katholiken quieken wennse inne Bibel kieken

Even ignoring that, the idea is they got martyred in Rome together.

If you take simple basic English class in middle school, you'll see that the verse said nothing about Jesus have to be a god in order to claim to have the Holy Spirit.

Unless if you bend things way too far.

When the Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus preceding a voice from Heaven, who is that?

>As an atheist
Nobody cares. Enjoy hell.

God?

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

Maybe it would help to be even slightly interested in what John was actually trying to say?

>>look how smug and certain I am that I am right about my highly irrational religious beliefs.
>>enjoy a fictional place of torment if you disagree with me
You know, the more you christards talk, the more I want to buy fedoras.

All the fedoras.

Also if the admin is listening would you please ban all the obnoxious proselytizers please? They add nothing of worth or value to the board and we already have enough blatant shitposting without them.

Good morning atheocucks
Feels good not having purpose with my god and a crutch to lean on.

Have fun being nihilistic, hedonistic, purposeless losers. I'll just read this really old anthology and be on my way.

> this is what christcucks actually believe

Having purpose with*

1 Corinthians 1:18-31
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Sorry user, but please don't say something that the verse clearly doesn't said.

Sorry bud. It says nothing about we need to say that Jesus being a God in order to claim to have the Holy Spirit.

A witty saying or scripture quotation proves nothing and answers nothing. You're inability to respond to people with anything other then said quotations when challenged on your bullshit makes you intellectually sub-par and likely to be developmentally disabled.

Your feels don't matter, it says what it says.
Furthermore
Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

>>Your inability
Derp derp de derp. I cannot brain today I has the dumb :(

A witty saying or Dawkins quotation proves nothing and answers nothing. You're inability to believe in the Bible makes you intellectually sub-par and likely to be eternally tormented in hell.

cucktholics confirmed going to hell.

Don't judge us all too harshly. Protestants are the angry Manlets of Christendom, always trying to compensate for their lack of substance by being the most obnoxious in the room.

>Cathocuck immediately sides with his atheist and heathen brothers and throws Christians under the bus.
Who's surprised?

cucktholics are not true christians as they clearly became heretical after the council of trent.
They are nothing more than demon worshippers at this point. God will punish them my cucking their respective countries into oblivion.

>God will punish them my cucking their respective countries into oblivion.
You mean like what's happened to every Protestant nation, meanwhile catholic nations like Poland and Hungary are patriotic and religious?

>france
>italy
These centres of degeneracy and heresy will be destroyed by god. When Armageddon comes god will destroy and punish thy degenerate heathenish cucktholics as the true believers of god will follow him to heaven.

France only became degenerate when it disowned Catholicism and embraced the false enlightenment.

>France or italy are more degenerate than Sweden or America
No
>Doesn't answer the question that his supposed punishment is what's happening to Protestant nations as we type, meanwhile Catholic nations around Europe and the world are still religious and patriotic. Far more than Protestant nations at any rate.

your cucktholic nations are mostly unsuccessful shitholes with lazy sheep citizens. It is no coincidence majority of science was created by PROTESTANT nations as their religion compels them to think as free minds instead of slaves like cucktholics.

>God values scientific advancement and the accumulation of material wealth over religious advancement and spiritual treasures.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Protestants were the real target of the Revolution
>Protestant nations
Shitholes like Sweden and England can only be called atheist at this point. The real Protestant nations are in Latin America, Africa and Asia. The Reformation is booming in these areas. While Rome crumbles we grow.

Your indulgence is spiritual toilet paper

ITT: Veeky Forums refights The Thirty Year War

PROTIP: It's over.

And the Christians won
>Reward her even as she (Babylon) rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

At first I was like
>le catholic nations are being cucked by third world rapefugees
But then I was like
>we Latin America, Africa and Asia nao

>b-buh... muh book is truer than actual things that happen!

Sure

>While Rome crumbles we grow.
Wrong. The Catholic Church is growing in Asia and Africa
google.com/amp/www.christiantoday.com/amp/theres.a.major.global.shift.happening.in.the.catholic.church/55152.htm?client=safari

Again, that verse indicate that we don't need to claim Jesus is God to have the Holy Spirit.