First off, look at the news coming up on this coin

First off, look at the news coming up on this coin.
Second this is a message letting you guys know the whales are done setting fake walls for this coin. If you buy now, it will take off. If you need a safe bet during this storm, swarm is the go to coin. I will be buying up some shortly, so should you. Be safe in this storm everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

press.swarm.city/manifest-f77bc1928ffe
youtube.com/watch?v=lIywQTnyRyI
press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DmrmXUZ-tv_1M2qGU6hrCPblOlB808eKw15hsNPdrrw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SATS keep going up. Truly bestcoin

It can't drop. The fundamentals are too strong.

Yes my friend 4 dollars worth of coin bag is all that's holding us back now.

Please stop shilling this scam coin. People here will actually fall for it.

How is it a scam, care to explain fudder?

>scam coin
>legitimately good tech and passionate developers
Pick one faggot

I've done goof?

Yeah. At the very least this is going to 10 dollars but definitely has the potential to hit 30. It's also one of the few coins weathering this current storm

I figured out if the fundamentals are too strong, Veeky Forums wants no part of it. They like goofy coins. Well, that's going to change after Swarm city takes off without them. Then they'll learn what a bunch of faggots they are.

All this coin is steadily rise 1 dollar every couple of days, they are building an ecosystem, and has a low supply. Yet all Veeky Forums cam do is shill DGB and other shitcoins. Hopefull this will continue to fly underneath the radar to the moon.

But more importantly, hopefully those who doubted will realize how stupid they are and remove themselves from the gene pool.

>bought in at 178k
>its now 151k

burned by the shills again. i gotta learn to stop listening to you cunts

ITS DOWN BECAUSE OF BITCOIN YOU DUMBFUCK

Please sell now if what we said was why you bought, and you didn't actually do your own research. We don't want you.

I bought 90 swarm. Will I afford 5 year old Honda?

Yes come June 15th we will all be in lamboland hodl brother.

In all honestly, probably if you hold long enough.

Ssssh. Keep the price low, wanna accumulate more before the 15th.. Shill the shit out of it then.

Someone also needs to work on drawing a bee-girl anime like with the digibitch. The only thing that could sink this is shit marketing..

Decentralized craigslist? There is no reason anybody would use this.
If I was a normie trying to sell my car for instance, why would I list it on swarm city, where nobody would ever see the listing and I have to deal with sketchy "cryptocurrency" business, when I can just list it on craigslist and sell it for cash?

Are you the bottling whale rn?Read moar.

Mate do you know how easy it will be for normies to set up "businesses" using this? Also for Hipsters with all the hashtagging bollocks, they LOVE this shit.

Talk about fucking Cloud Storage or Gaming Currencies at work and most will switch off. Mention something like this and the silly bint that works in Marketing who runs a cake business on Pinterest will perk her ears up and be all-over it.

This is THE only coin that I can see straight up appealing to all normies, rather than just a handful of corporates. Sure some of the others are great long term holds, but I can actually see this one get going.

Ignore it for now anyways. Pump the fuck out of Digibyte during the 9th-10th, then move onto this one afterwards just before the 15th.

There's some REALLY interesting facts about this that will sell most people here immediately. I've got a lot of their documentation and presentations saved too.

Also this has ESCROW, less likely to get arsefucked. Reputation systems too.

THIS GUY GETS IT

Not letting this slide.

if you hodl, you could probably get 500$ out of ea of those little guys. (Go on coin market cap and do the math right now, this is actually more than possible its likely which is just insane) Craigs list of crypto with no longer having a need to cash out of crypto is an insanely huge deal. I can't believe this is only at 4$ and hell yes I'm bag holding no one is getting a single one of mine for anything less than 500$

I just bought more. I don't think it'll go much lower.

How much do u have, senpai?

press.swarm.city/manifest-f77bc1928ffe

That's the Swarm City manifest. This is the only crypto that is actually getting me genuinely excited right now.

10k swarm, cashed out of everything else

I'm still not sold on this. Look at the fucking CEO: youtube.com/watch?v=lIywQTnyRyI

That scammy guy is no longer the CEO. The team ousted him and rebranded from Arcade city to Swarm city precisely to dissaciate themselves from him. The Swarm city team right now is very solid + transparent. Visit the slack if you want to see it for yourself.

buy the dip, gonna fly soon

*disassociate

Balls of steel

SAME HERE BRO, you ready for moon mission?!

lambos when?

In around 10 days when the new website and the Boardwalk release come out

Got in just now at 148,7k sats.

Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

this shit will moon so hard. How is Veeky Forums not the best board in this shithole. literally making neets rich

train your hands and hold till moon.

ive seen coins with less substance with higher mcap

worth the gamble imo

6,679,087 SWT total supply, moon is not the target, actual target is Jupiter.

That guy is not the CEO. That's just some who likes the project. His name is Tommy Marquez.

those douches bragging about genepools usually don't even have a chance to reproduce with anybody, let aside women in demand., so stfu zeta..

Are you mad that you're holding shitcoins? I would be too. Hey, you can always kill yourself and do humanity a favor. Haha, stupid miserable bitch.

Ive stopped buying ARK cos of that whale manipulating the market right now
Will be loading up on SWT. First buy was at 12k
EZ MONEY.
iF YOU dont like it then go buy mooncoin for 7 sats

what if prostitutes and drug deals start using this app?

would it get shut down or would it be allowed

>decentralized

>it's a decentralized platform, meaning there is no single point of failure
>Individual users can still be targeted but the platform itself has got about the same chances of being shut down as bittorrent

FYI, Vitalik's dad is on board this.

press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1

Just bought another 40.

>tfw own 70

There's really no way this coin could go anywhere but up long term.

Will hold my 88 coins at least 24 months

>> 2306253
Have had a quick read, got me very interested. Fuck I hope this isn't a scam lmao.

Any way for you to share some of their docs/presentations? website is pretty thin with info.. will continue surfing the webs with research

Doesn't seem to be a scam at all; idea behind it really is great. If the platform actually works semi-well come June 15th, we could be in for a jupiter mission indeed?

they are in serious need of an app and that isn't even in the roadmap

thats why you should put at least a bit in it. money you can afford to lose. might go big like XBY or the other Veeky Forums coins.

We are going to go 5x in June. Kek pls confirm

Here's a decent presentation:

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DmrmXUZ-tv_1M2qGU6hrCPblOlB808eKw15hsNPdrrw/edit?usp=sharing

might fly, bought a bit more