>one true

No such thing.

>poo in the loo
>eating cows is sin
>be thin and shaved
>be a bloke
LMAO. NEVER EVER!

Manichaeism.

i know it's a teenage girl meme thing now but wicca is actually pretty interesting

>duotheistic, but god and goddess can take many forms as the gods and spirits from many pantheons such as celtic, germanic, roman, egyptian
>acknowledges an unkowable prime mover beyond everything
>acknowledges gods aren't inherently "good", but can be worked with for many purposes
>karma-like system
>reincarnation, but with anafterlife between lives
>makes use of meditation, incense and herbalism
>holidays are logical and based on cycles of the sun and moon
>uses cool stuff from kabbalah, medieval grimoires, old school divination and astrology
>the natural world is considered divine and sacred
>interesting cerimonies and plays, including a sex rite
>get to call yourself a witch and spook out normies

There isn't one.

This. Having infinite gods is neato.

If that includes evil gods then you're worshipping them along with the good ones, so the good ones won't like you and the evil ones hate you anyway.

agnosticism

This

This. Islam is the only religion that takes monotheism to its logical conclusion.

Yes I am, I am also a Muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Jew.

Christianity of course (although Catholicism is close to paganism they will still probably go to heaven)

*tips*
m'atheist

Sikhism is compatible with all other religions, making it the clear "true" faith.

> True
> Religion

Pick one.

King James Bible
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Christianity of course. It's the only religion backed by undeniable truth

This meme is going too far and I love it.

I think we all know what the answer is, even though certain posters won't admit it.

>>true religion
Tempted to make some smartass comment about the church of the sub-genius here but really no religion is actually true, it's all bullshit.

Christianity. They're all the same thing tho with differences. Christian's Jews and muslims all worship the same god they just go about it different ways. So yeah there is a one true God

Judaism of course. It's the only religion backed by undeniable truth

r. edgy 15 year old with no life experience

empiricism

Christians and Muslims do not worship the same god. The god Islam describes behaves nothing like the Judeo-Christian dirty.

Mormonism.

It's a fake ripoff but it tries to make it the same God

All religions are man made attempts to reach up to God.

They all fail.

They only means to salvation is to believe Jesus is who he says he is, did what he said he did, confess him Lord, and know in your heart God raised him from the dead.

That will not place you in any religion, i.e. system of bondage.

It will set you free, and resurrect you to eternal life.

How do I hear gods voice anons how do I get healed and turn from my ways?

Neither.
But if we're talking Abrahamic religions then it's Islam.

>when you can't make an argument and really want to post a reddit meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar_tasters

Taoism is incredibly self consistent and most other religions either knowingly or unknowingly draw from it.
It started from old oracular traditions in the east and was swept up in hermetic traditions until it became a very successful mystery school that still has many lineages today.
It'll open you up to things you never thought possible.

It was revealed to the first man and passed on to his children, which include things that were foretold from his time and then came to pass many centuries later, but in general has not changed since the beginning of the world, because reality and the source of reality do not change.

Occasionally written down in part, misunderstood, distorted and forgotten by most, but always practiced and preserved without substantial alteration by a few, from the beginning of the world, through today, until the end of time.

all of them and none of them

>Religion

When all the mainstream modern religions inevitably get replaced with something else in however many thousand years, people will believe the new religion(s) as fervently and will believe it to be undeniable truth as strongly as any Muslim or Christian today. All you need is a little perspective to know that none of it is true.