Where are we now?

Where are we now?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/d1047c9d2255fc47b9fce5ea335e5f87
youtube.com/watch?v=UlJku_CSyNg
medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/be-prepared-for-quantum-computing-era-bb1a9ec6cd35
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

almost media attention

In an alternate reality

nearing the bear trap

2-3 months until it explodes

It's new paradigm

>new paradigm
Just wait for BTC to skyrocket in value, that will be the ultimate sign.

>Just wait for BTC to skyrocket in value
But it has been since september 2016

this
aug 1 will be the bear trap
explosion into peaks in oct and jan/feb 2018

Remember this is cyclical

Naw deluson

Is LTC dying?....

nope. I just bought 30, plan on buying more.
China loves it

I think we're at greed / delusion right now.

new paradigm will be when BTC hits $3k

>I just bought 30
Cool. I bought in at 33 so im waiting for something to happen.

China must be tired this morning or.....

Reminder that idiots have been posting this shit on every pump and missing every dip.

gyazo.com/d1047c9d2255fc47b9fce5ea335e5f87

the real question is this due to the whales, shills or the market?

if you believe this you are truly retarded

the vast majority of people have no idea this market even exists yet

We're still at stealth phase. It won't be a bubble until btc is over $100,000.

He's right you know

I would say 1% of America even knows the basic of bitcoin.
5% have heard something about it on 1min news bite

The rest are totally in the dark.
It feels like the early internet days all over again. 14kb/s dial-up was my first step.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlJku_CSyNg

Is this true? If it is... that means this could skyrocket like no one has ever seen

This. People on this board need to zoom out and see the bigger picture.

We are just getting started. During our lifetimes crypto will revolutionize how the entire world uses money.

Total crypto market cap is 100 billion dollars. That is fucking pennies compared to what we will see in the years to come. We are here on the ground floor guys. Enjoy the ride.

Anyone know the name of the hottie on the right?

What about once quantum computers hit mainstream (nation state + large corporation) and the "crypto" in "cryptocoins" becomes easily broken?

Is there any post-quantum-cryptography coin that I can old until 2045?

Yeah let me know when quantum computers happen

the governments are hard at work on new internet that only allows white-listed traffic. They will simply outlaw the old internet and everyone telecom company will be forced to comply.

They will likely pull some massive false flag attack as a pretext. Wanna-cry was a test run.

>citations needed

I don't know, but that's me on the left.

There are quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms, in fact just doubling the key size ought to be enough

Alex Jones said so

So...now?

It's would be easier for it to just hack your bank account.

We're about to see the bear trap
When? A couple months when bitcoin hits 9k or 10k
Why?

If we consider that bitcoin hit 1k in december 2013 and did not reach such a level again until december 2016, we can consider that throughout this whole time BTC was seeing largely sideways action. Then, over the course of 2017 it and other altcoins have seen a steady rise. As a simple ratio of its rise to it's 'run', we have not yet seen true breakout prices or it going 'parabolic'. We will know when it goes parabolic, and just like in 2014 we will see it headlined on the news.

I'm just looking forward to the real bear trap this year, when hopefully all the dumb normies will be shaken out, and then we will make some serious gains.

A shame, almost quads

medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/be-prepared-for-quantum-computing-era-bb1a9ec6cd35

The NSA almost certainly has a quantum computer capable of breaking RSA.
>Where are the proofs
Historical the US government hoards the newest and best tech while the rest of the world speculates on the maybe possibility of shit they've had for years. Since qc has been experimentally validated, that means the gov has probably been using it for a few years. The good thing is they can't do anything obvious with it or they lose the strategic advantage.

Now that's bullshit. More dedicated governments have tried (see: China, Best Korea) and found out the only way to kill communication is to literally kill any hope of a connection. Tunneling is just too easy and difficult to detect. The only solution is a hub and spoke type of network with trusted endpoints. It would result in a poorly implemented version of cable television with very limited interactivity.