He thought BTC was going up because meme

>He thought BTC was going up because meme
>He thought BTC was going up because press coverage
>He thought BTC was going up because UK ban threat
>He thought BTC was going up because terrorist
>He was wrong

I have insider information that full-scale warfare is about to break out with the US planted smack dab in the middle. Are you ready for rumble Veeky Forums?

bruh when sht hits the fan, quatar money is going to pulmmet or be ppour into btc, btc will be its primary transaction along with another faster transaction speed coin, which willl cause another huge spike in alt coin prices,

final results:
damn it feels good to be a coiner

Yes, If you're in cryptocurrency now your about to be rich. Unless you're American, Then you have a 50/50 shot of being rich and vaporized! However, I'm confident most of you are prepared for full-scale war. Gl neets. You are the future whether the world wants to accept it or not. Also, try not to get vaporized.

Which states are likely to get vaporized?

I have no such information, Sorry.

gib a rough time frame before shit should get real
we talking about within a month or some shit?

Hours.

so what the fuck is the info

Big players?
What else should be expected for the layman, outside of the US
Languages to learn in the next few hours

California and Hawaii. I hope anyways.

go back to /x/

took a look at the first 3 threads, they look like retards

I don't know how people outside the US will fare. I'm not involved in any politics or military stuff, I'm just a rich guy who got a warning 24 hours ago, and I'm extending that courtesy to Veeky Forums so you can have that slight head start over the normies.

>comiefornia
We can only hope

This isn't some UFO witchcraft summoning your anime waifu type shit.

I really hope this happens, usa needs to perish

if we are all going to die, you can at least extend the courtesy and tell us how and where. asshhole

Mind giving us history on your riches? Which industry? Any favorite businesses?
Ballpark for $ value? Don't be specific.

Great stuff, hopefully I won't have to worry about paying taxes or student loans anymore

So whats the news lad?

Come on

I don't know those types of specifics. Obviously.

I do mind, Actually. I am not hardcore rich, But I do have some good friends who are.

The news is the warning I just gave you. I don't know specifics. I was told to move my money, a good chunk of it was moved to crypto because that should be obvious.

just fucking try it you fucking french furfag

That's fine.
Plan on moving out of the US or hunkering in place? It's not like I'll find you.

Anyways it's 10pm here, will I get the news of the ultimate happening before midnight or should I stay up to potentially waste sleep in a LARP?

Oh well. I'm going to sleep. Being nuked probably the best way to die anyway. You and all your family and friends get vaporized with you so no one has to experience grief or pain.

What a shit post. This is worst than a nocoiner thread. Just another doomsday cuck.

>full-scale war

>told to move money into crypto

>full-scale war mean no internet so your crypto is useless

GTFO useless nigger.

The fuck did Hawaii do to you?

i'd like to see you try

>PUMP AND DUMP GOY
>PUMP AND DUUUMP

at most you will see an invasion of qatar soon, maybe with US special forces helping the invasion. you probably won't see a US involved war.

I never said I was told to move my money into crypto, I was just told to move my money out of USD. I chose crypto and some other routes just in case.

>middle of pacific
>fucking flower necklaces
>libshits worse than commiefornia
>hot

I don't know, any ideas?

"Full scale war"

Theres only two (2) counties in this world capable of playing that game with the US, and they have huge financial and political incentives not to do it.

"War" is forever going to be 3rd worlders being pit against each other by 1st worlders, with a few drone strikes inhetween.

Say what you will about the US but they're the only thing keeping Russia and China from assraping the world.

bump

haha. We WERE. Trump is making China look like Copenhagen at the moment.

the only thing trump does is make the relations between those countries better, you're reading too much liberal fake shit

How can you evade the ban horsefucker?