How to trade like a champion

1/2

All you newfags are fucking idiots when it comes to trading. I will give you some tips:

1. Never sell or trade ETH. ETH is like owning Amazon at inception except the price moves up 10x faster. Don't fuck with this. Fate handed you a gift. Don't fuck with it.

2. If you can't invest at least 1k per month in crypto, focus on your career. Ideally you should be able to throw in at least 2k. And 1k of it should be ETH. Once in a decade opportunity, faggots. Especially for neets like yourself who have no networking or salesmanship ability.

All these fucking normies and neets throwing in their entire spare savings and then panic selling when it drops $200 because they can't afford to lose it, or it took them the past 6 fucking months to accumulate the savings cause they are fucking pathetic shits who can't help themselves to buy muh rimz n sheet

3. If you buy alts, do some research.

4. If your alts drop 25%, keep holding

5. If your alts drop 50%, start accumulating MORE. You DO have extra money in reserve to buy dips don't you? You DID do your due diligence to assure yourself that the coins are the best coins you can have, and therefore your hands are diamonds? You DID check to make sure that BTC prices are stable or increasing to know that whales are just re-adjusting their BTC / alts balance to feed off of you, and that eventually cash flow will go back to alts? You did keep in mind that if alts drop like crazy AND btc drops, then you know there's a potential correction or crash taking place and you need to strategize appropriately as you already had planned out?

2/2

6. Always be prepared to activate unholy diamond hands. I held 1 mil DOGE and 5 BTC since 2013. Watched my 1BTC worth of DOGE go down to 0.2. Fucking DOGE, I genuinely never believed it could recover. Good thing I'm not a fucking pathetic loser though that desperately needs the cash to keep the electricity on or whatever. Just held. Also watched my $1.2K BTC ($600 dollar average) coins fall to $200. Held the entire 3 years. And yes you can argue I could've sold and sought better opportunity cost elsewhere. But guess fucking what? Even taking into account the 3 year holding period, my gains on BTC even since 2013 have return %s that any traditional investor would kill for.

For 99% of you though, #2 is what's important. Right now, each dollar you earn from work can be equivalent to $5, $10, $100 dollars. Instead of watching the charts all day, you should try to pick up some work because again, crypto is like a $5 for $1 deal. It's like a 401K that matches your income x 5 or more.

Never trade or sell eth. I should have stopped reading with that stupid statement . Do you how many countless times in the past few weeks I've bought eth at like 890000 and sold once it hit like .1 btc? There's no reason to sit on your eth once it starts to plummet. Sell it then buy it all back when it hits a low

im a self supporting college fag. I could put some in about $1500 in credit card right now that its finally low. I've lurked a couple of days on and off (I have regular people work) I really like both Sia, Eth, Monero & that other coin that uses C# to work with. I can def see me using those as a consumer. Whats the best exchange to accept credit? And any other reading suggestions to trading, mining, or books on it (I know its all new but still

ikr

>had 1 eth
>wasnt going anywhere
>dump it into XVG at 70 sats
>made more from that in a day than I ever did holding ETH for 3 weeks

Pretty spot on advice user.
Cheers to you.

This good advice. Got any solid readings for what I just asked, Im willing to read till 4am if I have to I dont want to be on the sidelines any longer. Btw located in US

So basically invest and hold. Tldr

>Never sell or trade ETH
not often you see someone who knows value around here, well said.

And wtf is going on with ether if its a god send??I bought during the dip and gona sell if it hit 100k. Im here to make money

We'll look man I'm going to tell it like it is. For an average person like myself, and maybe you too, I don't have a ton of money to play with. I have 2k to invest. The only way someone like me is going to see astronomical gains is by buying the really cheap coins, like sia, Xvg, rdd, etc. and buying a shitload of them. If they moon, I'll see much more or a reward as opposed to, if I bought 5 eth for 120 bucks each. Do you see what I mean?

did you know samefagging or being a huge flamming faggot like OP is not welcomed here?

Doge is love, doge is life.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TELL US ABOUT
RULE NUMBER 7

>SAMEFAGGING
>IDs

retard

Sorry that was a typo, I meant to type 'BUY BITBEAN YOU NEVER LISTEN DI U EVAN WAEBT A LAMB BZ'

you think

it's hard

to do?

Yea this much I've understood. What I would really like is a knowing where else I can get some proper documentation as to what I'll be investing in, what it does, how to mine it,. I want to learn everything there is to know about those coins and is there a way to find out if (((they))) are backing those coins? Because if (((they))) are Im off the fuckin ship

>Also watched my $1.2K BTC ($600 dollar average) coins fall to $200. Held the entire 3 years. And yes you can argue I could've sold and sought better opportunity cost elsewhere. But guess fucking what? Even taking into account the 3 year holding period, my gains on BTC even since 2013 have return %s that any traditional investor would kill for.
So basically you could have sold and moved the money into bigger things but you held? Fucking kill yourself.

cool it with the (((they))) dumbshit garbage.

look up whitepapers and shit

it's honestly all super sketch

im looking into ark right now and most of the people behind it are literally fucking whos

the point of this crypto is decentrasation am I right? I dont want any fucking kikes near my sheckles any longer otherwise I would just stick with the fucking dollar. Thanks for the whitepaaper shit, I'll be looking into anything I can

decentralization*
its already bad enough I'm a nocoiner fag

nocoiner fag question
Are there transaction fees when you trade crypto?

Yes, but it varies per coin. There's also exchange fees that vary by exchange.

>>>/google/

So as a beginner how do I identify swings. I only have 2 ETH but I would like to trade it in order to grow it further. Any suggestions ?

>unironically buying/holding ETH

stopped reading there. Stop fucking with shitcoins, faggots.

The only real advice that anyone needs is to NEVER SELL AT A LOSS and ALWAYS HOLD EVERY COIN U OWN UNTIL ITS PROFITABLE FOR U TO SELL
U CAN NEVER LOSE THIS WAY

You can if it never rises to your buy price again, you FUCKING KEK BITCH

show me one coin that has done that

Posw

peercoin