MOONCOIN

There's still time to become a moonman. Almost at 6 sat.

Other urls found in this thread:

moonchan.org/2017/05/important-links-to-information-and-resources/
youtube.com/watch?v=b_OC-PGdpUk
amazon.com/dp/B072QGHRS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496731915&sr=8-1&keywords=mooncoin shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the absolute madman

if only i had the balls and the funds to drop $14k on fucking mooncoin

considering buying. how high will it go

The number of satoshis required to build a pile high enough to reach the moon from earth, will be the value by the end of the month.

what markets is it on?

Bleutrade, c-cex.

Held well during the alt crash.

8 sats today?

The buys have been ridiculous the last hour, craziest I've seen. Volume is 360 btc.

Wow.

Strap on, it's taking off!

>held well
It was at 1 sat you idiot

What wallet do I need to hold Mooncoins? I'd prefer to keep em locally if possible and not on the exchanges. Thanks

moonchan.org/2017/05/important-links-to-information-and-resources/

youtube.com/watch?v=b_OC-PGdpUk

yes yes yes i love you all moonmen

Hold up. Is this legit at 6 sats? Maybe I should've listen to you shills. That's one thing I've learned about biz. Almost everything that's shilled increases by a truckload eventually. Or maybe I'm really drunk.

It was at 6 sats earlier today on bleutrade. By the time my mooncoin transferred from c-cex it was down to 4 sats.

amazon.com/dp/B072QGHRS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496731915&sr=8-1&keywords=mooncoin shirt

1 shirt = 1 bag

Put everything in it now. Drunk decisions are the best. Dubs and kek wills it.

You definitely should have listened when it was at 1 sat. There's almost nothing to lose (other than potential gains on other coins) by throwing down at 1 sat with an active development and unique features.

These coins need market evaluation. What early buyers do is increase the distribution of the coin and through new stakeholders grows the community. People with a stake are then incentivised to contribute towards marketing, development, support, mining and generally making the coin more valuable.

Do your homework, but if you see a coin being shilled at 1 sat, have a look at it and see whether it could at least be worth 5 sats. 5x gains are 5x gains. Can allow you to build your stacks of premium coins or ones that have really solid use cases.

8sat today chaps, it's happening

Sounds Legit, I mean you would also give your credit info to a talking donkey, wouldn't you?

Whilst you're at it, throw some coin at HTML5, it's also on bleutrade.

Yeah and its as expensive as mooncoin.
So make the case why its better or gtfo.

its 5sat? and still climbing? You don't like money?

i made 4k off drunk memecoin buy decisions. bought dogecoin, rdd and litecoin.

it was 7 sats at bluetrade this morning. you'd have to be mad to sell at this point tho, 100 sats coming sooner than later.

Litecoin is no memecoin.

100 sats, maybe.

20 sats almost certain.

I won't sell my mooncoins before 20, whoever dumps at 6 is a fucking moron

I'm not dumping until it reaches 19222 sats

he is here

Do it, else you'll regret it

Praise kek.
Blessed is the MOONcoin

He is with us:

If you want to know if you should invest

Just ask kek.

Shadilay my friends.

We are now at 7 billion Moon a day being traded on bleutrade.

Meanwhile the orderbook is only 3,5 billion mooncoin thick.

Stop selling you idiots, this can go high and can get there fast.

This will moon even further than rdd and xvg, the shilling teams behind this have the power to really moon this, not even kidding.

The sectarian nature of the Mooncoin "community" makes me sick

It's also full of pajeets and zareeths

No wonder this shit is not going anywhere

>not believing in KEK
>current year
>>/out/

>literally believing zareeths
Okay

Digits btfo'd that noob. Praise kek.

only worth buying at 1 sat to dump when someone eventually pumps it again. thanks for the money

About 10 billion moon have been traded between 7 and 5 now. You can bet your ass the buyers have mostly not sold yet. With such a spread it doesnt make sense to market order buy and sell. That means a lot of moon is flowing into strong hands here

kek confirms

Moon is going to 200 satoshis like RDD and Verge and BEANS and CREAMS and SLUTS and BUCKS and FUCKS.

DON'T
FUCKING
MISS
THIS
ONE
YOU
MORONS

Is it possible to buy moon coin directly through paypal, or do I have to bit BTC first?

delete last 4 characters of your payball registry and moon will come to you