I got addicted to benzos becouse of Veeky Forums and this stiupid stressing charts

i got addicted to benzos becouse of Veeky Forums and this stiupid stressing charts

Go to /vp/ for comfy threads, /g/ to check out bst general and Veeky Forums for the tinder threads

Just to relax senpai, i know its kind of degenerate but still

>i got addicted because of Veeky Forums

No, you got addicted because of yourself. Shifting the blame is addict behavior.

/thread

this

also, i fucking love benzos

>not taking barbiturates, and following everything Veeky Forums tells you.

stress will kill you man

same
its the only way i can sleep

>Benzos
One of the WOAT addictions, next to opioids. Oh shit nigger, what are you doing? I can't even imagine being in full xanny blackout mode daily.

>not snorting Adderall 30s

ah shit man, i was addicted to benzo for almost 2 years. I still have huge gaps in my memory and sometimes it hard for me to remember things (4 years later). I also almost killed a buy with a smile on my face, that was my wakeup call.

hope ur not srs, xans make me sick and food tasted fucked up for 2 days just smoke dank pham

>barbirutanes
yea i like in the old days, when they didnt know IT CASUE CANCER
whats your tolerance at?
i never blacked out, im takig benzos for like more than a year but now im doing it almost regularly
fuck

wish i had it, im not an american cunt like in, on tor it goes like 30$ for a fucking pill

Your addictions have just started. Soon your 0.5 will stop working, then your 1's will stop, then your 2's, next thing you know your doc is giving you 3 2's a day prescription. When you get to the point i was at, You will be taking 60 2mg tablets a day (My neighbor being a dealer and benzo being cheap didn't help). You can't overdose and die so easily on benzos and that will be the excuse you use for upping your dosage to ungodly amounts. Then it stops working, than, eventualy you realize you really fucked up when you dont remember what you did 2 weeks ago and suddenly 4 months have passed. You start reflecting on your actions because your dry and you really realize that benzo have made you an actual psychopath. That doesn't go away btw. Your brain is now rewired to feel nothing other than regret.

You got addicted to benzos because you ingested opiates like a degenerate.

>0.5
top kek
i now taking 6mg of alprazolam to feel anything, my tolerance dropps and pumps, i really dont use it regurally, just now im into 5days row, cause i started crypto thing

im not like addicted addicted, im not that stiupid, inb4 screenshot this post

I hate seeing this because it's probably not a joke and I just kicked a 5 year Xanax addiction. Plus I bought them with BTC and still want to literally kms.

I kissed a stripper on benzos and probably have herpes now

.5 was the trial dose my doctor gave me kek. (Ativan). didn't take much for her to spit em out like candy though.

The most boring class of drugs among men.

Addiction killers ranked from most effective to least:
NAD+
Iboga/Ibogaine
DMT
MDMA

Buckle up homstuck. It's a bumpy ride. Charts are unforgiving.

Did she have sores around her mouth?

How long have you dealt with the regrets aspect of quitting?

i cheated on my girrfled hard on FUCKING A LOT OF BENZOS and 5-meo-mipt

like fucked her all night (not even cuming)

ps its true
you cant get addicted to them idiot

30 fucking dollars? I get 10 addy for $80

double whammy. Good to hear your clean :). I stick to weed these days haha

I don't regret quitting I regret taking them in the first place. I've had to work insanely hard to get my "soul" back so to say. These things killed anything that i was, they made me an empty, cold, emotionless monster. Hallucinogens have been a huge help with my recovery as well as meditation and really getting into spiritual stuff (not religion necisaraly). Today for the most part im ok, Most of my emotions are back in check, A lot more dull than they used to be, but the spirutality stuff really really helps, Thinking bigger than your self but at the same time thinking yourself as everything. But that ability to do things with out empathy is still there. A lot of people would say that is good thing but they are wrong.

if u do this kys

Benzos or the drugs I listed?

benzos are shit and adderal is also shit, weed+caffeine+nicotine is master race for comfily focused

Fuck you, I do this daily

fuck, with my insurance after a trimonthly copay doctor visit i only pay $ 50 for 60 30mg instants

still its fucking expensive as hell
i got my alprazolam like 5$ per 30mg
drug you listed
>weed
>thinking
choose one

ur a dumb ass, thats mostly filler and terribly uncomfortable just score some meth if u want to snort phetmine

>Veeky Forums for the tinder threads
nice tip motherfuuuuuuuuuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa

take kratom, 8 hours will breeze by like nothing

Honestly sounds a lot like how I feel after recovering, especially the religious part because I should've died in a car accident but walked away unscathed. I've tried a lot of different things to keep me away and weed is definitely helpful but I think it's time to give up even that, personally at least.

The drugs he listed stop addictions you bloated cock

Yes benzos are death, everyone is right about that.

i use and recommend:

- kratom
- adderall
- caffeine/nicotine

60 tablets a day? That's insane.
I can relate to what you're saying, but I never took more than probably 10 or even 15 mg of generic xanax in a day. You're talking 120 mg.. crazy

>benzos

absolutely harmful, use CBD, no side effects, withdrawal or addiction, also keeps you pretty sharp and anxiety free of course.

Don't you mean Bezos OP?

i once took a 1,5mg of ativan for an entrance examination because i suffer from panic attacks. I was fully able to concentrate but the examination took about 7 hours with breaks in between. After that i really thought i gave my brain a little damage because i felt really strange for over a week

Point is, i have another exam coming up in july. What can i do instead of taking benzos that makes me sit there and be able to concentrate without having the urge to run out?

As long as my cryptos rise faster than my benzo intake we are good.

My cigarette consumption has went up to about a pack and a half a day. I've also been drinking more. I'm 28 and starting to feel my age