Favorite bible verses thread

Favorite bible verses thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ctynPSttxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Cucktholics are going to hell." - God 420:69

King James Bible
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Donald 20:05

"Grab 'er by the pussy"

edgy

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
- Mt 10:16

Luther 14:88

"Fuck cathocucks, the poop likes to touch kids"

> My smallest finger is as thick as my father's penis

1 Kings 12:10.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

—Psalm 23:1-6

“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

Luke 15 4-7

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

- Revelation 3:9

youtube.com/watch?v=2ctynPSttxI

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

- Matthew 3:7

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John "the best Gospel" 8:44

"Gas the Pope" - Jesus 4:20

A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.

- Proverbs 16:28

Doing wrong is like sport to a fool, but the wise man finds pleasure in wisdom.

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Ezekiel 23 19-21

I'll probably get that on my tombstone.

John 1:5 (KJV)
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Matthew 11:19—The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

Ezekiel 25:17

Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words.

Ephesians 6:12

"If a man has ears, let him hear."
Mark 4:23

It's pretty catchy

Ecclesiastes

Matthew 16:26
"What good will it be for a main if he gains the world, yet forfeits his soul?"

Matthew 15:21-28

Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”

And lo the angel said unto Jacob "stop hitting yourself" but jacob could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

"My brother Essau is an hairy man, but I am a smooth man."

Deep

Revelation 22: 19 -- And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

What I like about it is that when Readers Digest published their condensed version of the Bible, they left that out.

Ecclesiastes 9:10

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

It means that masturbating is ok.

Bump

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

That part in Genesis where Jacob and Esau meet again after being seperated is probably the most emotional part in the whole Bible. You get to see how nervous Jacob is before the meeting (because he totally screwed over Esau years ago) and when they reconcile it just feels great.

Truly one of the most feel-worthy parts in the bible.

(8) But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods.

I think it means you shouldn't masturbate with a death grip

John 15:13 (KJV)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

King James Bible
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

"Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

- Psalm 144:1

Ecclesiastes 1:11 (KJV)

11There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.