Theres a bot on yobit slowly buying up KARMA coin... makes you think it might be pumped somehow.

.27 daily volume almost every day.
21 BTC sell wall at 1 sat but hardly anything after that.

if anyone wants to join this moon mission feel free, how many 1 sat coins have mooned this past month or so? fucking bitbean is at 250 sats

1 sat? I'm in.

Someone just bought 23 mill worth. He knows what's up

Only 5 and a half days till the bottom eats through the 20 btc sell wall, from there until 15 sat it's absolutely nothing

The bot*

Could be the next 1000% coin

Can we focus on one 1 sat coin at a time? Buy Alien first. 1 sat wall has been broken and only 2 btc until 2 sats is down. Get in now or be happy with your minimal gains.

how about you fuck your self?
you invested in this shitcoin, you can hold the bags

Buying .1 BTC worth right now. No one would be buying this much of a coin with nothing going for it unless they wanted to pump it at some point.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sort of confused seeing it for awhile like wtf buying 100k at a time for days straight. And the sell walls beyond 1 sat are just confusing since there are hardly any at all.

Nobody wants your alien dildos

There is a minor sellwall around 27-30, but other than that it's free to go.

What's the point in spreading our resources between multiple 1 sat coins? The reason mooncoin was a success was because it was a focused effort.

It's nothing compared to the 1 sat wall, and I think the 1 sat wall is just people trying to unload it after buying a bunch early. It's probably going to be pumped because the whale or whoever is buying it didn't bother putting sell walls between 1 and 30 sats

But this one has minimal effort needed behind it, it's not like moon meme because it doesn't have a fucking 50btc sell wall at 1 sat

Another bag for my collextuon

Alien has even less effort behind it. It's like 4 btc all the way to 18 sats

Please buy this thing so we all could move to lamboland.

The difference is that Alien and Mooncoin are traded on scammy exchanges. Mooncoin exchange literally ran off with money today.

What the fuck are you talking about retard
Mooncoin is traded on C-CEX and bleutrade, both relatively decent exchanges
Nobody ran off with anything

Fucking sort yourself out nerd

>bleutrade down for weekly maintenance
>my pajeetcoins all got stolen!!11
once MOON gets onto Bittrex there is no stopping it