Initial investment

>initial investment
>coingains so far
how much have you guys actually made doing this?

>around 800 starting
>am now 2700ish after 2 weeks

All I really did was hold DGB and get into XVG at the right time

> Started with about $600
> Fluctuating between 7000 - 7500 currently

Any more advice?

Mined Doge for one week in 2014, after trading altcoins with them over the past two weeks up about 8k USD.

My bad, been doing this since a week before Consensus 2017, so since May 15

Uhh, choose good coin that offers real world value and hold I guess. I'm honestly just now learning how to trade with a small amount put into Bitbean. I can't puff like I know too much.

Started with 7k last summer, about to hit 6 figures, portfolio worth around 35 btc

Started with $200US, cashed out 1000 last month, still got 1700 in the game

MVP's: XMR, XRP, SC

>bitbean

You're doing God's work user

are you larping?

Im thinking of investing 200 and starting there, idrk how all of this works but my friend has made a couple grand off crypto so I wanted to give it a go

Look at the prices from last summer and now, just held eth and btc

So no

Do you have any plans on cashing out and reinvesting or are you holding until the bitter end?

£1000
+£600 in almost two weeks

Need to strap into a moon mission

Holding, should've gone balls deep eth in hindsight but it wasn't a sure thing and i still don't think it is

Holding enough i think tho

I wanted to cash something out so that I knew it was "real", and that no matter if the whole thing crashed, I'd have made some money

Would have made more if I'd kept the whole lot in, but I'm secure now knowing it's all legit

>around $800-1000 altogether
>over $9000 right now, after the bloodbath

Got pissed off after missing out on BTC when it was below 100, CDProjekt in 2014 - (was around 10pln, now it's about 80pln) and some other shit. Decided I'm not getting cucked this time, saw a huge potential in ether and bought $250 worth of ethers in april on x2 leverage on etoro and another $300 to keep in my wallet. Got pissed off I'm missing out on other alts so sold 4 ethers for gnt, ltc, dgb and SC. Then boughts some more btc/ltc/eth just to trade other alts.

Mostly holding because I'm doing uni as well. Missing plenty of potential rides pisses me off. If I manage to make over $50k till the end of August and market still won't be saturated I think I'm going to take a year off. Fucking hate my course, but STEM background seems helpful sometimes.

21 club BTC, bought sub 100 because drugs

Started saturday at 250$

Today im pic related.

Are you me? Lol no, you have about $7.7k more than I do. I was on vacation from work and everything, I don't have any excuses.

>1000 CAD slowly invested in increments between the 1st of April and mid May
>Cashed out 1500 CAD today with ~7K USD (~2.4 BTC) left in various crypto

I've made most of my gains through coins shilled on Veeky Forums, but it was actually a friend of mine who doesn't really know what the chans are that encouraged me to get into the cryptogame. I'm thinking of buying him a nice knife as a token of my appreciation, any suggestions?

Started with 110 last wednesday, yesterday I was worth 220 and invested another 50. Overall I'm up like 60% in a week.

100e in march
10500e a sec ago

Started a week ago with roughly 200$ from selling Steam items. I'm at 270$ now. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. I'm in SIA, DGB, ARK and ZEN right now and I'm probably just gonna hold these for a bit.

I'd like to invest in some Bitcoin for long term gains, but I'm too poor right now. The FOMO is real.

Cant' go wrong with spyderco

Started with $3k a year ago

Now have $20k

I put in £5000 at the start of may and I'm up to £26000 right now mainly down to xvg dgb and eth

>invested 1K USD throughout april/may
>sold enough to get back the initial 1k today
>remainder of portfolio sitting at ~$2100 now
It'd probably have been better to just leave it in crypto to grow but I'll sleep a lot easier now that I'm only playing with profits. Made good gains from ETH, LTC, GNT, XRP, and XVG.

started with around 30K NOK in early march, currently at 350K NOK ($ 41.8K).
I rode the ETH and ripple rocket

Started with $200, currently sitting at $215 with about 1 ETH invested in Mysterium, so maybe $415 net if Myst is a big flop. My only regrets so far are not buying bitbean three days ago and not putting 100x my starting amount in—everything else is gravy.

I can't imagine this will last long.

Started with $600 US back in early march. Now have $10 k

also CIA/FBI/IRS thread
please consider my internship application

Around 1200 put in over the course of the last two months, 3870 at the moment

Pic related.
Got into dgb @ 770 sats
SC at 370
ARK with multiple buys at below 20k
Still hodling them all, so I'm pretty happy with this (even tho poorfag)

Sat at $70K profit in 3 months right now.