ARK

While all your beloved meme coins are down 10%+ today ARK has gone up 20% despite the BTC surge. YOU CAN'T SNARK THE ARK. Not too late to buy in as we are breaking down sell walls at 0.00026000. This coin is fuelling up right now with sights set on the moon. Buy in now will be $1 by tomorrow night. DON'T MISS OUT - BUY ON BITTREX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NetVbCbFJcQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/htmlview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me about the tech. I heard that some Smarties are behind it.

Why should it get my money instead of a lower sat coin?

In it to win it. Quints confirm $10

>smartbridges
a platform for coin to coin integration
>voting
earn ARK by holding your ARK in the wallet
>main dev
François-xavier is a full stack developer (MetorJS and Grails) and has primarily served as scientific officer for the European Union architecting the use of satellite observation for maritime surveillance, his work being referenced by European commission, NATO, Black Sea Commission and ESA. From 2010 he is consultant for different organisation to help them organize around data collection. He was also the core developer of Lisk up until August 2016.

main dev is literally a rocket scientist
you know what that means

Seems like this could be the next DGB by the shilling that is done here

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Buy now or wait a few days?

>he didnt buy the dip yesterday

just don't want anyone to miss this one :)

Now, there was a huge sell wall around 25000, which is finally gone. The price will continue to rise.

I can't believe I bought this today. It keeps going uuuuuppp.

I thought we established in the other thread, that technical analysis was a waste of time because the market doesn't DO technical analysis.

I'm only holding 80 of these fuckers. At least I'm making some gains.

cmon, lets smash through this 27000 sell wall

>if u blinked u missed the dip

ARK is too strong

I literally was unable to buy at 19k, shit kept going up constantly. Had to settle for 22k

Ark is falling

Its not though is it

Nah
On the rise again
Was a good chance to buy, though

wot

Don't worry
It will ath in a few minutes

yeah it will double once again this week

As an Ark holder who's been holding since April, it's weird seeing Veeky Forums shilling it so hard the last few days. I'm surprised it took you guys this long to take notice. I've been recommending people to buy Ark for ages.

The coolest thing is that each and every one of you buying now are essentially buying at the very bottom. This coin hasn't even reached its previous ATH yet & is still new as fuck.

We're all going to make it. See you guys in Lamboland.

yesterday people sold at 18 screaming SELL SELL SELL :D
fucking idiots

we are all gonna be rich :-)

fuck it, I've bought some more. Don't even care if it's ATH, I'm hyped

ATH is around 32k

buy the wall!!

When are we getting added to polo? I want to exit the solar system

ive made so much with this coin, its fucking great, and its still really undervalued

Wish I had money to buy more at the next dip.

27k broken
moon imminent

take off.

we made it nigga

I'm debating if I should sell some of my SC to buy in more but I can't convince myself

do

Kind of. Chinks like something with some tech behind it and a solid development team. It doesn't really matter if the tech behind the coin is realistic or feasible, it just needs to appear to be.

When to sell?

1 day?

1 week?

1 month?

Even though it is nearly impossible to tell, what are your predictions?

never

I LOVE THIS COIN
ARKARKARKARKARKAKR!!!!

wait for it to hit other exchanges you nigger, early days

I have about 330 ark as part of my porfolio. I bought in around 0.2 AUD so i've made a pretty nice little profit so far.

Question is Veeky Forums, I've got around 40 ETH atm and i'm not sure if i should hold or pour a bit more into ark.

Thoughts? Could perhaps pour in another 150 bucks to preserve my rather healthy ETH pool.

MOOOOOOONING, STRAP YOURSELF TO YOUR ELECTRIC CHAIRS

WE BOUT TO TAKE OFF

>Boy I started on the bottom, made my way to the top
>Boy I'm gon' keep winning, no I cannot stop
>'Member I had a little, turned that shit to a lot
>Always been one hundred, put that on my block
>Used to want a 4 door, now I want that drop, Yeah
>Now I do what I want, now I do what I want
>Now I do what I want, now I do what I want

if it were anything else I'd say yes, I've sold off my ETH at a few highs to finance other things and always regretted it.

ARK to the moon, though.

wait for Polo listing as user said

Yeah ok. Its a bitch to buy ARK atm given its relatively shit listing on exchanges, but bumping up to 500 ARK could end up being a great win if we hit $10 or more.

that trap at 27k, fml

new support at 25000, wont be this low again.

told u retards that a whale is manipulating this and it will go wheever he wants it to go
buy now only if ur holding for 3+ years

Just to let you know guys, the whale in the market is accumulating. He will bring his own sell walls down rapidly when it approaches the ATH and this coin will start rocketing. Let's face it, if the devs deliver this coin will be $200+. Smartbridges is revolutionary for blockchain tech

Eth wallet provider just ripped off a bunch of people's coins. Eth is gonna start copping fuckups left right and center. They're gonna face increasing pressure for rollbacks.

Any idea what the criteria are for Polo listing?

that's true I read about that. but you just never know it seems to defy all predictions. I'm holding ETC since before that big pump a few weeks ago but no ETH at the moment

where do you all see this coin in a year or two?
I always see anons compare ARK to ETH but is that just memeing?

I always see stratis being compared to eth desu

Conservatively I'd say $50 each. I always said ETH would be $150 by the end of this year but as we seen its blown that prediction out of the water. Same thing may happen with Ark, I fucking hope it does honestly it would be enough to fund my dream of kitting out an amazing campervan and going travelling.

genuinely believe this has the devs / road map to go very far

>kitting out an amazing campervan and going travelling.
fug user that's my dream too

>buying without intention to HODL
We've been saying this isn't just a shitcoin p&d every single thread

kek falling for a scam wallet that does not give you the private key, its their own falt for getting scammed not ETH

I'll see you on the road this time next year. Look out for a van with an Ark Logo on it.

That's pretty cool user. It's good that you don't have childish dreams of grandeur about buying lambos or yatchs like many on this board seem to. Expensive stuff that you buy just because it's expensive loses appeal very quickly and leaves you with a void inside, but using money to actually fulfill your personal dreams is pretty cool and lasts long.

paper thin sell walls :O

Give them a premine....seriously they are jews...fuck polo they are old news.

Are you me?.

/overland/ here.

What he's saying doesn't even make sense anyway, coin was fucking $0.50 yesterday, more than 60% in profit in less than a day sounds pretty fast to me.

when can we expect the next dip?

whale if you are here pls respond

I buy your inside-void for 50 dgb.

look at the orders. The dip will come when it approaches a big sell wall, but you will have limited time to get in

Big sell wall at 30..we can do it boys

50$? Consider me diamonds.

Can someone explain how the ARK accumulating works with the wallet (free Ark from holding). Is this the Ark Desktop Lite wallet?

Thanks user. I agree with this whole heartedly. I don't want to get rich to waste money on expensive shit. I want to get rich to buy my freedom and never have to worry about escaping the rat race again.

I've been lurking /Vandwellers/ for a while, I'll have to check out that one as well, looks cool.

youtu.be/NetVbCbFJcQ

Total coin noob here, I've downloaded the wallet from their site, but how do I actually buy ark coins?

Thanks

Well i just bought some more at 28k and jsut got completely fucked by the whale
He moves his sell orders then buys up shitloads and drops the price by 1-2k satoshi. hes beeing doing it for like 2 days

you buy from the exchange called bittrex! transfer your BTC to Bittrex then buy ARK on bittrex. The wallet is for holding the ARK once it has been bought

Maybe we can time that and profit. Whenever we see him moving>sell, then buy again after the price drop.

So how much ark can we accumulate through doing this?

Buy Etheruem, use Coinbase for its simplicity as much as I hate them it's convenient for noobies.

Make account on Bittrex, send ETH to your Bittrex wallet address.

Sell ETH for BTC.

Trade BTC for ARK.

Send Ark from Bittrex to your desktop wallet.

Vote for Delegate to acquire free Ark reward for HODLING. Usually paid out daily.

HODL for a year or two.

Enjoy being wealthy.

1023 bought at 20k sats here.

Not cashing out without at least a 5-bagger.

good luck competing against someone with probably 50-100BTC worth

I'm not retarded enough to swing against whales, I was thinking more about trying to predict what him will do and then ride on his back.

Link to source pls? I didn't hear about this.

I just installed my 50qt dometic fridge in the back of my 4runner. Doing 20 days of bc, yukon and alaska starting july 1. I love ark because i can hodl and forget.

If it hits $50 then I am buying a turtle expedition or an earthroamer and going on permanent summer vacation.

Could you please explain to me how this is not a scam?

You send a vote with 1 ARK fee, and then get 80% profit sharing every Friday. Based on what? I'm at a loss..

Check the catalog some user started a thread about it.

Diversify. Sell one eth to buy ark, you'll be shielded from missing out on eth gains but still have plenty of exposure in case ark jumps 2x in the short term.

Long term we'll have to see if the Dev can meet his road map, but right now all we've got is the promise of the tech/concept, and its limited current use case.

Where can you vote? Can you explain this?

1$ tonight boys?

From the delegates mining blocks. The delegates do profit sharing in return for votes.

It's possible. If not tonight, then soon after

So you invest 1 Ark + vote and get free Ark in return?

Can you vote more than once? Or invest more Ark per delegate?

And you store the rest of your Ark in the wallet? Correct?

Once it goes over 1 buck it wont dip below that ever again.

When it hits ETH prices in a year and a half.

Use this to find out

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/htmlview

That sounds fucking awesome user, I hope you have a great time!

This is the best thing about investing in decent coins with actual legitimate development teams behind them. I can't understand why people waste time stressing out joining random pump and dump coins looking to make a quick buck.

You're voting for a delegate that helps run the network. ARK uses DPoS & there are 51 delegates at any time getting paid to mine blocks & process transactions, with most likely hundreds more who are there to replace them if for whatever reason one of the top 51 loses their votes. These delegates share profits from mining these blocks with voters to encourage people to vote for them.

Everything crashing but ARK
I fucking love this coin

>In the ARK

See