Open up Veeky Forums

>open up Veeky Forums
>see 10 threads about a shitty coin no one has ever heard of before
>the usual "ITS MOONING/GET IN/NEXT RDD" shit all the shills spout.

Honestly you're a retard if you buy CURE and you deserve to lose you're money. After all the times Veeky Forums has been dumped on, you literally must be blind not to see that this is a coordinated PnD

It happened last time BTC skyrocketed with the Mooncoin spam and overnight it became fucking Cure. I hope BTC crashes so they go away for a little again.

My only worry is that it's really poor people buying into many of the pumps, as they're desperate and easy to take advantage of. Kids need to learn lessons when they're young about not trusting anyone, so it's fine for them to buy into a scam which they'll eventually recover from.

>if you buy CURE and you deserve to lose you're money.
That's literarily the opposite of what's happening right now, looks like someone is bitter for not buying any

What do they have to lose? If CURE moons, they're set for life. If CURE crashes, they learn an important less about FOMO.

Oh really, how come your shitcoin only got shilled after it already shot up and not before? You're certainly not trying to drop you brags on biz after making your money 2-3 times are you?

>how come your shitcoin only got shilled after it already shot up and not before?
Because every sane person on Veeky Forums looks at what coins are doing well in a short time you dweeb. If you don't buy cure, don't cry you won't make anything

god i hate you faggots.

been in telegram shill group.
faggot op advertised already prepumped coin and retards in group bought his bags.
new bagholder now shilling on biz to get rid of their junk.
cant make this shit up.
retardation lvl over 9000
so predictable.

I'm okay with it being Shilled. You can mine it for fucking chumps easy as fuck.

Only idiots buy it to trade.

God you shills arent even trying anymore

If that's the case then they're still kids mentally.
If it wasn't scam shitcoins, it'd be buying hundreds of lottery tickets or some other stupid shit.

In any case, if you lose once or maybe twice, you should have learned to get the better of FOMO and recognize when people are baiting you into it. Shit like
> you're a fucking retard if you don't buy
>only a money hating idiot wouldnt buy this
And other shit like that you know what I mean

you are so right user, thats why you should by html5 instead

>this buy order has been here for the past half hour

come on guys, sell to him or youll be holding bags for years

This board turned into a complete shit show. Generally the smallest boards on Veeky Forums are quite nice and have quality discussion, but lately because of the crypto boom Veeky Forums became overrun by shills and newfags.

We REALLY need a mod to delete blatant shill threads and low quality posting.

honestly this is still an oppotunity.
dont know why the hate

poeple feel sorry when they miss out like in RDD and bitbean. i got it on a coin even though i know its a pump. and it made me a few thousands.

>We REALLY need a mod to delete blatant shill threads and low quality posting.
how do we get a mod?

>I made
It's not a matter of you, me or anyone making, it's a matter of this shit being blatant shilling and low quality posting. This board should be used for actual constructive discussion about good crypto to invest, how the market is going and so on, not 99% of the catalog being ''BUY BUY BUY MOON MISSION'' ''HE MISSED DGB, MY ASS AND BLA BLA'' ''LAUNCH READY'' ''IF YOU DON'T BUY NOW YOU ARE RETARDED''
Wish I knew. Our best bet is to go on /qa/ our try to talk with Hiro or a mod on another board. I don't think Veeky Forums has any moderation right now.

mods killed /sp/

>quality posting
>constructive discussion
How does it feel to be 17yo?
This board is a containment board separated from /g/ and was specifically created for crypto

It's over biz literally doesn't have mods anymore, and the newfags outnumber us 3 to 1. Begging threads hit bump limit, low quality posts all around, the board is just a dumping ground for shills and shitposters.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums as a whole THAT long, but I've been on Veeky Forums since the beginning and I can finally see what people on /a/ and /v/ were taking about when they said the board drastically changed for the worst from newfags.

Hell, more like 6 to 1 actually.

RIP Veeky Forums

You realize you can still make money from a pump and dump even as an outsider? You just need to know its a PnD and decide when to sell

>How does it feel to be 17yo?
I don't know, you tell me. After all, you must be 17 if you like to browse the /pol/ infested shitshow that this board became.

>This board is a containment board separated from /g/ and was specifically created for crypto
How does that has any relation to what I am saying you turbo faggot? The quality of the board took not a dip but a nosedive in the following weeks, this is a fact, and has no relation to this shit you are typing.

>but I've been on Veeky Forums since the beginning and I can finally see what people on /a/ and /v/ were taking about when they said the board drastically changed for the worst from newfags.
Now you realize why elitism is so important to keep a board in a good state. Once you open the door to newfags and crossboarders, everything goes to shit. Any forum, board, or whatever place people use to gather and discuss that don't have a closed community or some set of guidelines that people follow is destined to become shit.