Eye of providence

What is the history of the all seeing eye and why does it seem to pop up everywhere ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascinus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#First_committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#Third_committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On the Great Seal of the United States, that symbol had nothing to do with Egyptians or Pyramids.

The Eye was placed their by a member of the Hellfire club, a Freemason named Benjamin Franklin.

pic related is the original symbol.

cont-
The first pyramid used in the Great Seal (pic related) was in the style of an Aztec pyramid or step pyramid, from Mexico, which was where the idea came from.

The Aztec pyramid is actually an Altar.

pic related was a design based upon
Again this has nothing to do with Egypt, Egyptology wasn't a thing back in the early 1700s up to the Revolutionary wars.

cont-

So now we can see where the Eye comes from, it is an ancient sex magic symbol, that is related to Egypt.

But the people who put it on the Great Seal were not invoking Egypt, they were invoking a sex magic symbol.

pic related

In a Christian context the eye represents that fact that God sees everything, the triangle may very well represent the trinity. It's found on old cathedrals.

It probably has some relationship to pagan symbols such as the eye of Horus but I'm not very sure.

Since the 1700s the symbol seems to have been heavily co-opted by Freemasons and illmuntati groups. In this context it likely represent the god of deism.

Nowadays it could be used to represent the always watching government,

Isn't that the holy phallus warding off the evil eye?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascinus

Do you even Grand Tour?

Yes, it's actually ejaculating into it. The phallus has to ejaculate into the eye to ward it off.

It's basically sodomy. Funny that it appears on the currency, as Dante puts sodomites and bankers in the same wrung of hell.

that is a cheeky eye

The eye in that context isn't a sex symbol, it's the evil eye and NOT the eye of providence.

It's not sodomy. The penis is warding it off. Nor is that image Egyptian from my understanding.

Sure thing buddy, sure thing.

> I will kill you a 150 ways

The Scarab, the scarab.

Let me explain that to you as a child would.

IT'S A DUNG BEETLE, YOU KNOW, THE BEETLE THAT ROLLS UP SHIT AND THE EGYPTIANS LOVE IT.

YOU KNOW, SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF AN ASSHOLE.

That image doesn't mean anything. Your just factually wrong,

Again, we know the difference between the evil eye, eye of providence and the meaning of the phallus in the Roman context.

>Benjamin Franklin.
He wasn't even on the design committee. Why would you lie about that?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#First_committee

Follow up to this, the triangle has hermetic and alchemical meaning. I suppose that could be supplemented for representing the trinity

Thanks for proving my point. Now read this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States#Third_committee

You are officially dumb.

I explained in ITT the formation of the committees, and how they cannibalized each other.

>I explained i
And i just proved you wrong. That's life.

>Egyptology wasn't a thing back in the early 1700s up to the Revolutionary wars.
Fontinbleu was doing Egyptomanic stuff in the 1520s. Grand Tours in the early 18thC often involved Egypt, too.