Any thoughts on this gentleman?

Any thoughts on this gentleman?

He can be accurately considered the left-wing foil to a certain YouTube personality named after a Mesopotamian ruler:
youtube.com/watch?v=_gi-wW_Oze4

It's refreshing to see someone from the left start to have their own channels where they can challenge the predominantly liberal and reactionary YouTube community.

All of these youtube 'intellectual' ideologues need to stop. They are all stupid and are woefully under qualified to discuss what they talk about. I dont know why anyone watches them, but if I had to guess its because they're idiots and will listen to the first moron who gets their attention.

>bitches about Anifa having the moral high ground to be oppresive because they're oppressing someone who supports "oppression."
Into the garbage it goes.

Explain your position please.
Why is oppression in quotes?
Why is oppressing oppressive movements wrong?

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, I just want to know more because I'm retarded.

Unless you want to discuss history or the humanities, take this to /pol/.

He said it in the first half of his video. To powerphrase his view, antifa are decent people because they're rioting against someone who supports oppression. It's pretty much sjw ideology,

I meant explain the position of 'into the garbage it goes'

Why is that an SJW ideology?

>antifa are decent people because they're rioting against someone who supports oppression

explain why this is wrong in a simple way.

Again Im not defending either side, just starting a discussion

>YouTube intellectuals

Because milo doesn't support "oppression." The antifa clearly do.

Was hapen to u!>

>shilling your own channel on a colombian drug trade board

Can't get enough clicks on jewtube m8?

would you prefer people be watching TMZ all day?

>would you prefer plebs watching pleb entertainment?

Yes.

If they wanted to get educated they would read and listen to actual experts not idiots who want an easy career on youtube.

>Stalin and Castro poster
What the fuck is wrong with people

It's that communist "party" meme. You can see Mao on the turntables in the back so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a joke.

Ok but think about this,

(Im about to make several assumtions/generalizations just bear with me for examples sake)

Muslims want to oppress gays and women, Milo wants to oppress them to stop this, Antifa wants to oppress Milo so he stops oppressing muslims, etc. etc.

Is oppressing a group that wants to oppress others wrong?

Is oppression in general wrong?

Is there a way to justify oppressing a certain individual or group?

IF Milo advocated for oppression, would antifa be justified in their violent action? Would people retaliating against Antifa be justfied then?

Theres a lot at play here. Again, Im not taking a stance I'm just a stupid observer.

"Joke" as if it'd be just a laugh and acceptable if I had pictures of Pinochet, Hitler and Franco on my wall

Would it obviously be meant as a joke?

It's less of a meme and more of a tribute piece glamorizing all the great leaders of the people.

Does it really matter? Do you think it's going to be taken as a joke? It's just as fucking disgusting but it's unacceptable because..?

Since you are clearly the youtuber who posted this link. You can go fuck off and die

I prefer normies that have some general understanding of history, even if a few misconceptions are mixed in. there's no reason why we can't have people in a "slightly informed" category, along with "well informed" and "not at all". If you value purely using experts to gain knowledge why are you even browsing Veeky Forums? it's certainly not the best source of information, even if we have a few experts (but no way to verify their credentials). you are degrading yourself to an even worse entertainment-based learning tool. At least you know who the youtubers are most of the time and they'll supply sources more often than the average Veeky Forums poster

He's an idiot like all antifa assclowns are. These morons are more interested in assaulting people for being right of stalin then they are in actually "stopping fascism", hell when they go up against actual nazis in the US they tend to wind up in the hospital.

Antifa = bullies with delusions of grandeur.

>Great leaders of the people
Top zozzle

You misunderstand me.
If people learn from Dan Carlin, who has some flaws, thats perfectly fine. If you watch Crash Course, which has flaws, thats totally fine. Whats not fine is watching youtube ideologues and thinking they know what their talking about.

Friend, I think you need to sit down and take a deep breath.

I can agree to that. youtuber in the OP does seem like an asshat

Yeah, I'll take a deep breath while you're a commie faggot idolising genocide
>Lmao it's ironic great leader of ppl
Go die

user...

Varg Vikernes is reactionary. Most of these Youtubers like Sargon or that British guy are merely conservacucks.

Conservatives wouldn't argue they want "oppression" as natural hierarchy is oppression but nature. As for milo (who's an ACTUAL libertarian) he's argue a meritocracy leads to fair outcomes and it's logical to prevent people who would take those values away from coming into our nations.

Who cares, youtubers are for fucking idiots

>is X "wrong"?
>implying anyone is qualified to make such a judgment

>numales were a mistake

God.. what a loser, pffttahahaha who is this kid?

That's an astonishingly informed video.

It's a mystery he doesn't have that many followers.