/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Comfy gains addition.

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

PREVIOUS THREAD: →

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GxXjYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP, a suggestion - you should make a 'never correcting' edition

BTC 3000 today!

UVXY and NUGT.

Kys

what's the logic here?

The market is correcting.

Anyone got monthly dividend blue chips?

Good lord, GAHC BTSC BTCS and BITCF all up double digits at the start of the day.

>mfw
I'm gonna be able to buy a lambo with these gains

>that image

wtf is this, 2009? kys nocoiner

>AMRS

dodged a bullet there, almost bought in

>tfw holding UGAZ

LBTR anyone?

reporting in

What's our next move...

buy these blockchain companies. money keeps pouring in

SQQQ, SOXL

Not quite blue chips but my monthly dividend portfolio is split between ORC ECC PSEC CLDT

arii

NAKetship blasting off again

Get in CCTL too, this shit's leaving the station.

anyone catch this comfy CARA jump?
tell me what it's like
i sold all mine just before ;_;

AMRS

RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

THIS IS DIRECTLY AFTER R/S AND LOOKING BULLISH.

Is it just me or are there less and less posters here on /rgt/? Did a bunch of traders listen to advice here and are now homeless?

which is your favorite blockchain company? I'm thinking of selling out and keeping the best one

All the worst ones died
All the best ones went to Xavier's school

And buying into Amrs as well, this is the bottom of a future blue Chip company.
I've waited over a year, about to make a major buy

Feels good bro. When the data drops this month your gonna wish you had stayed in, $25+ easy peasy

i'll wait for a lil dip to get back in :(

Xavier school is dead as now

As fuck*

I know many of them only talk in the higher level private channels, but they have more users than ever now, I think they're fine

Well to be honest, I'm feeling pretty bullish on all of them. I guess I would just keep the cheapest one.

DRYS killed off half the population was really sad

>OTC stocks

nigga

I made some nice 150% gains off of otc stocks last few days

Sold last week, looking pretty stale now

who playing LINU today?

Wow is it really being pumped again

Shoulda held desu

Which company is going to come out the winner of the self drivingcar push in the next 5 years?

i noticed it was moving this morning and i was like wtf? i thought it was over

Do some fucking research and read 10ks and 10qs as well as 8ks you noober gabber

fucking chinese man

I started trading crypto, fuck the (((stock market)))
>500% a week gains

Either way it seems to be over for the day. At 60%, whoever is manipulating this is doing it with a close circle, my rec would be to stay way - company has no intrinsic value that is even remotely close to .5 unless they secure some sort of national contract in china and move worldwide (which who knows, this company is shady AF)

I haven't even looked at the 10k but I don't think I need to

How's that going for you, lads?

Whats a good sell point for the NAK attack? $1,89 and get back in at $1,60?

was just thinking the same thing about it being over. at least any significant movement like that. might have meme'd on it this morning but i'm not trying to lose money for sport hahaha.

also, not even being a crypto shill, i think this might actually be true.

Should have sold at 1.94 (stuck around for a little bit), then buy in again at ~1.54

or hold, this is a mid of ~5 years

perfect, this one isn't a great mystery.

you buy and hold, easiest move in the game

Diversify, fuel stocks with crypto money

Crypto has a future but it is definitely like the dot-com bubble in that there are a lot of coins whos evaluation is indefensible.

Take a look at one of the PnDs right now - ARK. Try to do some value vesting on that - look at their "team" and try to find info on them - literally fucking nobodies. Zen has people from onecoin in it (which is a scam) and people here still buy it.

When regulations hit this market (and they will), those companies will go bust and those that survive will have a slow return to norm.

BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD

people new to crypto (probably new to investing too) don't understand risk. Just because they have made money so far doesn't mean they won't lose all they have in one day. Volatility goes both ways and diversification is the only way to avoid it

Ok, I'd like to talk about AMRS

Here is what I know:

- Stock is super cheap right now, like almost at its 52-wk low cheap, which could mean a very beefy undervaluation
- They have OK cash right now (~1.3 mil) and only .3 of that is tied up (in restriction), BUT that is a HUGE drop in capital from Dec 16 till now, not very good of a sign
- Their assets have HALVED since Dec 2016
- Has 15 mil in debt and no real way that I see to pay that shit off, and an even worse looking total liability for the last quarter of 300mil (NOT GOOD)
- However, they might be able to do it all through revenue as their revenue for the first quarter of 2017 was 12 mil, which is a decent sign but still gives a bad liability/revenue ratio
- Had a comprehensive loss of 37 mil (20mil more than last quarter)

I could go on and on. Besides its diversification (which might be a good or bad thing), and having worked with the gates foundation last year (when they were still healthy), they are getting sued and have had a huge loss this year so far. So what exactly are you betting on? I'd just like to have a discussion on it and not go full "REE YOU DON'T GET IT"

So just put one bitcoin on every shit coin.

what do they even sell?

That's like buying apple, microsoft, facebook, and amazon and saying you're diversified

When will LTBR moon mission start? I bought in yesterday and I'm getting anxious famalam.

>Amyris, Inc. (or the Company) was incorporated in California on July 17, 2003 and reincorporated in Delaware on April 15, 2010 for the purpose of leveraging breakthroughs in bioscience technology to develop and provide renewable compounds for a variety of markets. The Company is currently applying its industrial synthetic biology platform to engineer, manufacture and sell high performance, low cost products into Health and Nutrition, Personal Care and Performance Material markets.

Kek this

Diversification in the stock market = industry diversity
Diversification in crypto = probability diversity (i.e. how successful is the coin likely to be in the [near] future)

Christ, you're almost there man, just do a little more research.
look at expense trajectory, look at the new product revenue trajectory.
Look deeper into the science.
Look deeper into their manufacturing ramping.
Look at the profit sharing deals they have.
look at the DSM investments.
Keep in mind asset sales (even parts of their science)
The float just shrank, and institutional investors can get in big now.

On the surface theyre ugly due to debt.
They've already made big chips in the debt
the last 3 years, they are a completely new company.

>APVO

I'm honestly sick of pharma right now. Too much in my port (got three different pharm positions, that's enough, esp since its cancer and fucking JUNO takes a shit on the market every time they fail massively)

Ok, anything in specific I should be looking at? I'm looking at 10Qs and 10Ks and building my model for AMRS from that. I have not even gotten to the board and who they are, just crunching numbers and data right now

yeah, check shrinking expenses vs brand new (and rapidly expanding) revenue sources.

in essence theyre a new company, since getting out of the Biofuels game.

the make synthetic versions of expensive chemicals and sell them to companies who otherwise have a hard time getting these difficult expensive chemicals.
pretty genius.

Check out stocktwitz user FinalThought for stats

OTC stocks are going to have the biggest gains this year right next to crypto

Ok, I'll look into it right now and see what I can find. Thanks for the info, this is how more of these threads should be, less memes more value

Just closed my Scottrade account, getting a 25k check, putting half in a 401k and half in shitcoins.

Been grinding the market for three fucking years and managed to double my money. Put a couple hundred in shitcoins last week and triples. Just got me so disgusted because if I was doing it from the beginning I could have retired by now. So I might be making a rash decision. I haven't even looked at my stocks this week and check my blockfolio every ten minutes. Just sick of it.

This board will either have ruined my future or made me rich. I'm in my late 20s now already and it took me all these years saving and investing to get this money.

why don't you just get a higher paying job?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude, come into Xaviers school.

discord.gg/GxXjYM

seriously, he sounds like my parents. Stop posting on Veeky Forums and make more more money. Late 20s, and only had 25k to contribute to 401k? What do you make like 50k a year? do you have kids?

done, thanks m8, looking forward to it

how much do you make? what do you think is reasonable for his age?

>hurr durr comfy 10% roi
stay poor

50k a year is good money where I live. Regardless what I make doesn't take away from the fact I've been busting my ass in here beating the market for a measly double of my funds in three years, which by most standards would be considered amazing returns.

Just sick of it, it's not worth the fucking stress and headache. I'm either getting rich or going broke by 30.

All you memers getting memed in pennies and I am sitting here trading options in pennies with big gains.

I'm still in college graduating next year. I'll make a minimum of 90k
10% on a large amount of money vs 100% a day on your mcdonalds checks while you don't have to pay rent living with your parents
I enjoy the headache, I guess this is what I'm made for

I wake up and I'm at the moon on AMD while the S&P is down.

What the hell is happening?

Market correction week. In UVXY NUGT and Blockchain shit.

>cleartext economy
how 2005

BPMX is doing something funky

can anyone grab level 2 data? theres a huge buy forming at .50, and the wall is .5001

People have been saying buy and hold since it was $1 back in November. This is a pump and dump, tons of longs that took this idiotic advice are now waiting for a $3 stock to hit $15. What's more, it's lost value since those days.

If this train wreck couldn't avoid tanking 20% regularly while it still had a fighting chance, what makes you think it's going to sore 500% (for those bag holders) or even 50%?

>mfw i've been bagholding my AMD shares for over a month hoping that i'd make up for my losses after the giant drop
>mfw i sold them all yesterday out of frustration
>mfw it's up 7% today

Who here CVM? Waiting on that FDA approval boys t minus 30 days.

Im buying every fucking dip between now and the 3rd of july, we are going lunar boys

Christ dude.
Do your homework.

at least read above.

its called math.

can't complain about this last week

How about you give some concrete reasons why someone should hold this stock? You sound like a shill just parroting "do your homework"

did you not read the paragraphs above?

I keep seeing shit about a correction or a crash imminent in the past week/month. Why now? What's the catalyst?

They don't understand much of anything. Like how to keep shit to one thread.

>tfw went up 15%
>hodl'd
>dipped, lost gains
>bought more

Just become the next TSLA already you faggot nuke company.

>Just got me so disgusted because if I was doing it from the beginning I could have retired by now

To be fair they sound shady as hell. There isn't even a decent platform to trade on or any definitive platform, wallet. It's like a dotcom bubble. Not saying it will crash, just saying it's 50/50 pure gambling at this point. Lots of guys got lambos, lots picked the wrong shitcoin and went broke. Can't have high reward without high risk. You have hundreds of shitcoins invented, new ones every week, new exchanges every week. It will be a bloodbath until just a handful emerge victorious.

>I'll make a minimum of 90k

I thought that too. Lolnojobs even though it's a "good" "in-demand" major. I'm applying for sex work today. I don't even have to get kneepads, just got to look sexy. Gonna put it all in cryplol or maybe some stocks.

All my shitty stocks are mooning, all my good stocks are shitting the bed. What a time to be alive. I have $330 in BRK.B and it's made me all of 3 dollars in an entire month. My memestocks wrote my check even when I had $100 positions.

Yes I know I'm poor.

Options are like stocks of stocks but cheaper. Their volatility is high which gives big gains. Read about them instead of learning about meme.

What did you study in college that you thought you would get a high starting salary

Is jnug going to keep going up?

Accounting. Not 90, but 50k at least. The jobs want 5 years experience for a 14/hour piece of shit gig. 9/10 don't even have benefits. 1/2 the jobs are contract gigs. The requirements for experience are just fucking ridiculous. I applied for hundreds of positions, got a few interviews only to be told not enough experience.

So anyway, I'm going to be a whore. Better than 14/hour. A fucking barista makes more than that.

Jobs market is a mess right now. When is trump going to fix this shit?

25k shares here. Will probably buy more. CVM MOON SOON

Are you going for CMA?

>AMRS

down 66% in the last couple months boy oh boy

stay strong.
weak wrists drop the ball.

and you best believe they like to shake poor people out of things before they fly

im only buying more

who is they?

who are these evil masterminds i always hear about trying to shake the poor shareholders off the money tree

not to get into a big thing.
but any big trader will tell you Market Manipulators are the most important factor in the market.
big drops, quick rises, its all manufactured.

Fuck the whole lot of it. Can't get a job, what's the point putting more time and resources into getting qualifications for even higher end, gated jobs that expect even more starting experience and references and bullshit?

I'm gonna start my own business and do some tip-jobs for quick cash. Then put everything extra in RH or maybe shitcoins and make even more money. I'm so sick of the whole lot of it. It should not take hundreds of applications to get a fucking job.

wait so you're unemployed?