Be maternally Jewish

>Be maternally Jewish
>Become religious Jewish
>Spend five years escaping the literal definition of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes.

I am not saying that I didn't benefit from Judaism, but the five years of trying to escape those forms well known fraud is 100% true.

How did you benefit exactly?

What took you five years exactly?

what do you mean, dont the other jew protect you form that shit.

>How did you benefit exactly?

Struggling against being sneakily subjugated, was quite an experience.
Also learning the Biblical explanation, of events occuring in existence.
Also learning some of the reasons why bad things keep on happening to me, it turns out that by virtue of my birth characterastics, I am permanently liable to being adulterated, spiritually killed and put into physical servitude, which explains why I haven't been able to accomplish much.

>What took you five years exactly?
That is really not the surprising part, the surprising part is how the hell can anyone get out at all because I have a seriously low low rank according to the system, and entirely from circumstances outside of my control.

Since I have been around Jewish people and those who are working for Jewish people my entire life they had a lot of experience of me, which made it exceptionally difficult to get outfrom the predetermination, which was that I should be some kind of permanent victim of adultery whose existence is literal phsyical servitude.

No because of circumstances which are outside of my control, like ancestral, birth and early life circumstances, I am basically on the permanent shit-list, regardless of conditions.

Take ur pills m8.
Itll be ok.

I am not who you think I am, you just can't see that because your Mrs master doesn't let you see my actual status, dumbass, look outside your box, oh wait you can't.

Another low grade wannabe zealot on route to experiencing their own treatment of others.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0b3_8ZWzE

*snip* *snip*

Are you having some kind of psychotic breakdown user?

Nope, just after 20+ years of people trying to claim that I am a male prostitute, trying to circumcise me and sending their workers to shoot their sexual impurity at me, when it turns out I am actually sexually purer, than almost all of them. Understandably I am pretty annoyed.

Even though I am not a Christian, "it is not what comes from the outside that makes a man impure but what is from the inside."

No malevolent filth containment circumcision for me thank you.

And by the way, I do not want my eyeballs knocked out by a Westernized African in the cave of a West Indian, so that a drug dealer, can control them. This is already like the third time, this has been tried in the last few weeks and it is seriously getting old.

What is the reason for this punishment? Because I disagreed with someone else online, because I used video sharing on the internet, because I went to store which prices items at the till. You have got to be kidding me.

Sorry user, would you mind posting any proof that you are who you are?

Fuck off kike.

U sound brainwashed m8
Or you're schizophrenic

This thread is what it looks like when someone loses his fucking mind

I wonder why.

Truth too esoteric for brainwashed people to understand.

Well good for you on not getting your dick mutilated. But what do you mean with the prostitute business. Do jews literally come up to you and say "you're a male prostitute"? I find that hard to believe.

Nigga you went full retard

Stop being a fatalistic cunt and buy some fucking cryptos

Were you a hasidim? I can't think of too many jews who are really gung ho and obnoxious to others except for hasidim. If not, it might be that your community totally sucked. Sounds like you had a shitty time either way.
What country are you live in? Most western country jews r chill.