What is happening?

What is happening?

bitcoin value is rising, altoins' value needs to be corrected accommodate to the higher price

THE END IS NEAR THE END IS NEAR

Bitcoin

What should I do with the Altcoins I bought? Are they going to lose their value?

same shit that happens every 2 weeks

The value of altcoin itself is still the same in relative to btc.
Example :
When 1btc = 100usd, 10 ZEN = 1BTC = 100USD.
When 1btc = 200usd, 10 ZEN = 0.5BTC = 100USD.

People don't understand this, and panic dump.

the real money is coming for the alts via bitcoin.

Moon mission T-minus 24hrs, user.

even if they lose some value relative to btc, the fiat value stays mostly stable

>tfw that 37% green is Ark

buy ark if you faggots want tickets to lamboland. Everyone is bleed red but ARK is mooning right nao.

IT'S A CRASH. SELL EVERYTHING BEFORE BEING RUINED. WE TOLD YOU MILLENIALS CRYPTO CURRENCIES WERE A PONZI SCHEME BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

t.boomer

Buy more you mean

I love how so many of them WILL panic when BTC crashes and I'll be celebrating for holding alts.

just wait for the buttcoin price correction

If bitcoin crashes, your shitcoins go down with it

you're being a newcoiner

my portfolio is UP to 92k today and I don't hold ANY btc

It's not my own altcoins, but the general view of Bittrex.

then what the hell are you complaining about? as long as you don't buy shitcoins you're fine. and I bet the USD value on most of those hasn't even moved. when BTC/USD goes up, everything in a XXX/BTC pair goes down to account for the USD price

This.

A lot of newcoiners do not know this and panic sell. Don't. That's my advice to you.

Normies are getting tired of waiting for economic opportunities in the "real world" so they're buying Bitcoin, and altcoin investors are dumping alts to ride the wave, because apparently it hasn't stopped yet. The world is rapidly deteriorating. America elected the most qualified President possible and yet society is still crumbling. As I've said many times to many people, there is no recovery from the disaster called Obama. It is a terminal illness. Once you get it, you die.

I appreciate the info, guys (and gals). How long will it take the correction?