You have one year to turn $1 into $1 million. What do?

Hard mode: No crypto.

rip a dollar bill into 1 million pieces

suck a mean dick

kys
Get reincarnated as a bb from a wealthy family

buy ETH

Day trade then invest in BTC.

get a job

Knee pads

LOL

Get a job put it all into crypto

Suck 100,000 cocks.
At 6 cocks an hour, 8 hours a day that's less than 6 years. You'll be a millionaire before turning 30.

>48 cocks a day

literally can't be done you poortard. try $10k

Average. Of course during the weekend you can suck 48 cocks in an hour if you know where to sell.

step1: buy a knife or other sharp or blunt instrument for a dollar
step 2: find millionaire
step 3: threaten millionaire for a million dollars
step 4: ????
step 5: profit

1) take a loan from the bank of 10k
2) put into cryptos
Should I do this?

>hang out near 2nd and 3rd tier private colleges that were historically all women like Mary Baldwin, etc
>find ugly, fat rich girl who is desperate for attention and maybe not so smart
>date said rich girl
>play the part
your choice:
>a) marry said rich girl
>b) have her dad pay you to disappear.

I suggest option #1 because more money. Plus she will never have enough self-esteem to call you on your fucking better looking women and spending her dad's money on your lifestyle.

Asking the real questions

Actually not that hard at all OP.
You just need to make 3.86% a day. And you'll have a million with a bit left over to spare. Surely you can find an investment that will rise at least 3.86%, daily, right?

>going into debt to buy ponzis
No. Absolutely not.
Invest whatever you can actually afford instead. You'll have 10k in your hands in no time.

this is literally the only realistic option and is actually surprisingly doable. I dated a fat rich girl (dad was hedgefund manager) and i definitely could have married her and become rich.

Man I knew thre weer some fucking degenerates on this board but I didn't know they were so fucking stupid as well.
The FIRST rule of investing is: don't risk what you can't afford to lose. If you need a loan to get 10k you clearly can't afford to lose it.

>what is leverage
Are you all fucking retarded? If you took a 10k loan out (which, assuming you have a job and or other assets to back it up in case shit really hit the fan) at a 7% interest rate and you made 20% on crypto that year, which is modest... it's a no brainer.

If you can actually AFFORD to take the loan out, as in if you lose it you can still pay it off through working your job or selling other assets then do it. I bet the same faggots above would tell you to take a loan out on a new car because that spreads your risk even though the car is a depreciating asset.

Daily reminder that 1 BTC in 2050 will literally be worth a million.

>buy 1$ knife
>rob elderly
>buy narcotics/rob pharmacy
>sell with 100% profit
>pay someone 25% to sell your drugs
>buy more shit
>hire more dealers
>make a million

I bet this is the fastest way,

Also, no risk no reward yaddah yaddah. In the long run we're all dead yaddah yaddah.

If you fags don't think banks/businesses/etc. use leverage for activities, you're retarded.

Required reading from now on. Hyman (((Minsky)))'s "Can IT Happen Again?" In this book he talks about speculative financing, ponzi financing, etc. Literally what businesses and banks do to this day and how it causes economic turmoil. Obviously, in the end, he concluded that it always leads to ponzi financing. But if you can limit your leveraged debt and make gains quickly and get out, then do it.

What part of no crypto do you fucks not understand?

Buy breath mints with $1 walk into strip club and dance naked for money. Use the money from that to get a base of operations get anther job that's commissioned sales....keep stripping part time. Invest in literally anything I think I can turn profit on. This last Halloween I bought a ton of hatchimals and scalped them on eBay. I would do toy scalping again but with video games star wars stuff and whatever I thought would be sold out for christmas again. Then I would keep doing that just snowballing my hustle start buy musical instrument from stupid local band members who are broke and either selling them for more or maybe renting the lights and speaker out....I would literally have 2 or 3 side hustled like that. I would then after a few months of that start investing big time in anything passive income. I would stay away from the stock market for now because I believe its in a bubble....maybe I would just stack up cash and wait for it to pop and real estate etc to tank because of it and buy up everything I could once the bubble popping seemed to bottom out. I'm not sure this is doable for 1 to 1mil in 365 days but I think you could do it in a few years this way

cuck

>1 BTC in 2050 will literally be worth a million.

But I can't wait that long also that million will only be woth like 300k in 2017 dollars.