Let's talk about the generally unknown but worst of the worse Nazi war criminals of the Waffen-SS

Let's talk about the generally unknown but worst of the worse Nazi war criminals of the Waffen-SS.

>Oskar Dirlewanger

> He enlisted in the Imperial German Army in 1913. He won the Iron Cross 2nd Class and 1st Class medals, having been wounded six times, and finished the war with the rank of Lieutenant. Dirlewanger, described in a police report as "a mentally unstable, violent fanatic and alcoholic, who had the habit of erupting into violence under the influence of drugs.

>He was also repeatedly convicted for illegal arms possession and embezzlement. In 1934, he was convicted and sentenced to two years imprisonment for the statutory rape of a 14-year-old girl from the League of German Girls (BDM), as well as the illegal use of a government vehicle and damaging said vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Dirlewanger also lost his job, his doctor title and all military honours, and was expelled from the NSDAP. Soon after his release from the prison in Ludwigsburg, Dirlewanger was arrested again on similar charges for criminal recidivism. He was sent to the Welzheim concentration camp, either as what Stein feels was standard practice for deviant sexual offenders in Germany at the time or for creating a disturbance demanding the reversal of his criminal charges appearing before the Reich Chancellery. Dirlewanger was released and reinstated. He later joined the Waffen-SS at the outbreak of WWII.

>Dirlewanger's soldiers were mostly recruited among the ever-increasing groups of German convicted criminals (civilian and military) and concentration camp inmates, eventually including even mental asylum patients, homosexuals, interned gypsies, and (at the end of the war) political prisoners sentenced for their anti-Nazi beliefs and activities. These criminals were expected to die fighting in the front-line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGr6RA8wscQ
warsawuprising.com/witness/schenk.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dirlewangers sadists during the Warsaw Uprising.

cont.

>>Dirlewanger led his "butchers, rapists and looters into action against the Warsaw Uprising, and quickly committed ... unspeakable crimes."In Warsaw, Dirlewanger participated in the Wola massacre, together with police units rounding up and shooting some 40,000 civilians, most of them in just two days. In the same Wola district, Dirlewanger burned three hospitals with patients inside, while the nurses were "whipped, gang-raped and finally hanged naked, together with the doctors" to the accompaniment of the traditional song "In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus". . Later, "they drank, raped and murdered their way through the Old Town, slaughtering civilians and fighters alike without distinction of age or sex."In the Old Town – where about 30,000 civilians were killed – several thousand wounded in field hospitals overrun by the Germans were shot and set on fire with flamethrowers. Reportedly, "the Dirlewanger brigade burned prisoners alive with gasoline, impaled babies on bayonets and stuck them out of windows and hanged women upside down from balconies."SS-Obergruppenführer Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski, overall commander of the forces pacifying Warsaw – and Dirlewanger's former boss in Belarus – described Dirlewanger as having "a typical mercenary nature"; von dem Bach's staff officer sent to summon Dirlewanger before him was driven off at gunpoint. The unit won a dubious distinction of having suffered extremely severe casualties in Warsaw, losing a total 315% of its personnel (including reinforcements and replacements) in just two months of fighting. Nevertheless, in recognition of his work to crush the uprising and intimidate the population of the city, Dirlewanger received his final promotion, to the rank of SS-Oberführer, on 15 August 1944. In October, he was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, recommended for it by his superior officer in Warsaw, SS-Gruppenführer Heinz Reinefarth

Did nothing wrong

>>Dirlewanger's soldiers were mostly recruited among the ever-increasing groups of German convicted criminals (civilian and military) and concentration camp inmates, eventually including even mental asylum patients, homosexuals, interned gypsies, and (at the end of the war) political prisoners sentenced for their anti-Nazi beliefs and activities.
>ywn be a beefsteak nazi under Dirlewanger

What a based individual.

I'm fucking physically ill reading this. What a sick individual. And he wasn't the only one, there was thousands of them among germans, ukrainians, japanese, etc...

I genuinely believe that the actual nazis dindu nuffin other than being benevolent on spineless retards like him who got the job thanks to nepotism. Koch was another one of those faggots.

Also based on his face/skull shape alone, Dirlewanger wasn't even white. Probably a Jew.

Jesus Christ. And he got the Iron Cross.

Germany truly is an evil nation.

Is he the definition of the Nietzschean ubermensch?

You should watch this.

Yum.

Literally Soviet propaganda, I love how all the perpetrators in the movie are Germans while in reality they were mostly Ukrainians, including the convicted commanders (Volodymyr Katriuk and Vasyl Meleshko). USSR just covered that up because they didn't want any animosity between Ukrainians and Belarusians.

And in general, Ukrainians were literally the most brutal nazis.

No need to watch the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGr6RA8wscQ

Just watch this. Thank me later.

>Dirlewanger's soldiers were mostly recruited among the ever-increasing groups of German convicted criminals (civilian and military) and concentration camp inmates, eventually including even mental asylum patients, homosexuals, interned gypsies, and (at the end of the war) political prisoners sentenced for their anti-Nazi beliefs and activities. These criminals were expected to die fighting in the front-line.

>>Dirlewanger led his "butchers, rapists and looters into action against the Warsaw Uprising, and quickly committed ... unspeakable crimes.

based

>criminal

The man was a hero

can you hit me with the sauce

>Also based on his face/skull shape alone, Dirlewanger wasn't even white. Probably a Jew.
Lmao, look at those rationalization mechanisms kicking in.

Also, generally butthurt antisemites like .

Agreed. The amount of Neo-Nazism in this board is appalling.

Careful guys. Your primitive, only good for war making, low IQ minds are showing.

Sounds like great storytelling material.

>you will never lead your crazy band of degenerates to wreak havoc

muh dick

why are slavfus so pure

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

A true hero. A true representative of the Germanic spirit.

>losing a total 315% of its personnel (including reinforcements and replacements) in just two months of fighting
>315% casualties
The absolute madman!

This almost reads like a Crossed novel.

Well honestly what do you expect when you stuff your ranks with gypsies, convicted rapists and literal mental patients and get a semi-retarded pedophile to run the show?

Anyway absurd cruelty like this was pretty common throughout human history, even in WW2 you got non-nazi stuff like Wolyn massacre or Nanking or all the shit Soviets did throughout Eastern Europe.

>Anyway absurd cruelty like this was pretty common throughout human history, even in WW2 you got non-nazi stuff like Wolyn massacre or Nanking or all the shit Soviets did throughout Eastern Europe.
And yet there are people who deny the Holocaust and other genocides because "no human being can be this barbaric".

was literally going to post wyald until you did

I'm baffled by the Holocaust not because of cruelty but because of the sheer autism of it.

>fighting a 2 front war, low on supplies
>let's waste resources on mass-gassing Jews

It's the equivalent of playing with lego while your house is on fire.

>losing a total 315% of its personnel (including reinforcements and replacements) in just two months of fighting
hmm, I am beginning to think sociopaths burn out too quickly to enter positions of power without a patron. Stalin was a normy who had just given up all warm feelings for humanity while Beria was his lapdog.

Consider what kind of people fought in that division and it makes sense. They were not soldiers, literally just glorified rapists and looters. Genghis Khan tier.

>Mein Führer ve need to stop researching useless crap and focus more on ze tank production!
>NEIN! I WANT MEIN WUNDERWAFFEN I DONT CARE IF VE HAVE 1000 TANKS LESS AS LONG AS I CAN HIT CHURCHILL IN LONDIN WITH MEIN ROCKETS

>we didnt do nuffin we wuz good boys

germans are the negroids of europe

this would be the turks

I'm not a German in case you tried to imply that.

he was just mad cause no one ever told him "i love you"

just look at that busted up aryan masterrace face

He looks Jewish

>commit war crimes in warsaw
>escape towards the americans in 1945
>get taken into captivity, thankful that the soviets didnt catch you
>huh this cells not so bad, atleast im not freezing in siberia
>polish guards come into your cell
>literally beat you to death
pottery

Not even a Stormfag but Come and See is literally propaganda.

>Fighting a 2 front war
>Low on supplies
>Soviets can produce over a thousand tanks a month and aren't slowing down
>Let's waste resources building over-engineered heavy tanks that can't be built in large numbers and break down all the time

based guards

Did they get into trouble for it?

it was a French run prison, they said he died of natural causes and was buried quickly

>Did they get into trouble for it?
The official cause of death was "natural circumstances", so no.

kek sometimes history is scripted better than movies

What's the point of building more of them if you can't train the crews for them anyway?

> They were not soldiers, literally just glorified rapists and looters.

So something that that was a completely valid descriptor for soldiers until very recent history?

tell me about how Dresden was a war crime, Hans

>HURR FUCK U HANS GRRRR DRESDEN BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Are you seriously implying rape and pillage wasn't the bread and butter of soldierly until very recent history? What kind of naive retard are you?

why so angry oskar

And still wehraboos will defend the Schutzstaffel like they were "elite ahryan force, noble defendurs of white yurop".

Is this actually legit or anti nazi propaganda, surely someone couldn't be that fucked up

Yeah, how it is possible that such peaceloving regime would allow such attrocities

do some research you fucking mongoloid

>the nazis endorsed the worlds first animal and environmental laws as well as the ethnic cleansing of people they considered subhumans
just what the exact fuck were nazis?

>war criminals
morally justified crimes.

dresden was morally right too you know

Dresden wasnt crime, it was pest control.

D I A B H
I
A
B
H

Even Zhukov was like
>datum dawg nice digits

>Dude in the middle
Dr. House? Is that you?

>315%
>three hundred and fucking fifteen percent

>call the Poles untermensch
>they hold off a Wehrmacht and SS division for 2 months
>Lose 315% of your unit to teenagers in what a Wehrmacht NCO called the fiercest house to house fighting since Stalingrad

Start shit get hit

>penal battalion has high turnover
Wow!

*In a French prison

>Also based on his face/skull shape alone, Dirlewanger wasn't even white. Probably a Jew.

inb4 "krautboo fuck off"

Wehrmacht and SS being cunts doesn't mean Harris wasn't one.

he was doing it for the memes, the absolute madman

>I genuinely believe that the Nazis were OK except, you know for endorsing sadistic psychopathic criminal activity.
>no TRUE white Nazi gentleman would do such a thing, he must be joo

>POUR ALL OUR RESOURCES INTO FINDING A WAY TO ROCKET PROPEL A REPLICA OF MEIN WIENER PRESICELY INTO SCHTALIN'S ASSHOLE FROM ORBIT

>315% casualties in two months of fighting

Marshall Zhukov:

>"Impressive..."

by the way
thanks OP

next time some stormtard posts how germans were all fine gentlemen as long as you weren't a jew, i'd have this story

Run up get done up

"do it again Bomber Harris" on this picture

Well, user is somewhat correct, since the massacre of khatyn', the most famous example of what the film depicts, was commited by Ukrainian collaborants.

He's so obviously the child that got pantsed every day at school it's scary.

He has a great many peers on 4Chins.

I wonder how much of that was just dudes shooting each other in the back.

>Katyn was commited by Ukrainians
Russians* ftfy Igor

how could the Ukrainians have done Katyn if Ukrainians dont exist?

read the story below, i have no doubt the Germans had alot of instances of friendly fire

warsawuprising.com/witness/schenk.htm
>your NCO is such a inhumane savage you have to kill him

Anyone know where I can get fap material based off of this stuff? I haven't fapped to some good rape pron in a while now.

buried deep in the reichstag

use your inner nick cage to find it

While I certainly don't act like the SS are innocent of any wrongdoing, no army is. I don't think they were all monstrous baby-killers as they are often portrayed. They get a bad rep because they're used as a scapegoat for Heer atrocities, and also because of people like Dirlewanger.

Dresden best day of my life

>Dirlewanger brigade
>Germans

Khatyn not Katyn you troglodyte. Two different massacres.

kill yourself

>warsawuprising.com/witness/schenk.htm
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL Veeky ForumsTORY

Thanks based user.

>some of the most brutal SS divisions on the Eastern Front were Dirlewanger and Galizien which were chock full of Ukrainians
>Ukrainians massacred thousands of Polish women and children in Wolyn
>the most savage concentration camp guards were Ukrainians
>numerous anti-Jew pogroms in the east were conducted by Ukrainians
>the most brutal Feldjägers and Ordnungspolizei were Ukrainians

Who can stop the eternal Hohol?

Putin

Do it again Bomber Harris!

>being a phrenologist
how's the 19th century?

How come leftists always call it phrenology? It's physical anthropology.

t. pseudoscientist

t. deformed head

>Why do the Ukrainians hate us so much?
>We only tried to starve them death 10 years ago!

What goes around comes around Ivan.

Of course.

>“The next day they brought a ‘Goliath’. Civilians had to lead its path, because Poles learned how to detonate a ‘Goliath’ at our lines and many soldiers died. The Goliath made a hole in the wall. The whole night we were chasing the Poles in the cellars and on the floors. In the morning a tank came and the building was taken. Lots of gold coins lay about in the cellars. We were stuffing our pockets so full so that our pants were falling off. Then the gold disappeared. The boys were whispering that Dirlewanger took it somewhere.”
Where would Dirlewanger hide the gold? Probably underneath that school where he killed 500 kids.

false the most savage concentration camp guards were the NKVD also did you know about the all Russian SS RONA division?

the secret died with him in that jail cell

what makes it even more fitting, is that his true form looks like Oskar