All around me are fimiliar faces

all around me are fimiliar faces...

K

Great story user.

STRATIS MOON $250!!!!! GET IN NOW!

>not hodling through this dip

Must buy coin along with Ark

please dont pull a litecoin, stratis

im not sure yet if ark is actually a quality long term coin or if its the meme coin of the monent. hard to tell

just parroting other anons but apparently the tech is really good and the devs are dedicated

>STRAT keeps increasing in terms of sat
>People freak out

Why?

...worn out places...

soon guys, go team strat

worn out faces

Bright and early for the daily races...

Please stop I have 2,000 coins

>pumps 100.000%
>begins to shit yourself when it enters correction face

nothing pumps this hard without a major correction

im going to buy into this when it hits the 50 cents area though

>nothing pumps this hard without a major correction

Explain ETH

>He missed the correction a couple weeks ago when it retracted to 130

Going nowhere, going nowhere

I didn't miss that but if it's a correction shouldn't it have stayed around that price? It just hit a new ATH today.

Their tears are filling up their glasses...

>he doesnt realize it dropped to 100$ and that its going to happen again

>if it's a correction shouldn't it have stayed around that price?

Not in a bull market.

Goddamit, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day. Thanks a lot user.

Unrelated to Strat (GO STRAT!) that movie is my younger brother's favorite movie (edgelord). Then, last year a small plane almost crashed into our house and destroyed some neighbor's backyard and the rear portion of their house. Too spooky for me.

No expression, no expression

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows...

no tomorrow

Post yer holds boys

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...

the dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take...

mad world

it's a good coin but the price has to go down. the constant upward trend is scaring off whales. you should the price cut in half in about less than a week.

Lmao I thought the thread was about LBRY at first. The symbols are practically identical. Is stratis a scam? Seems to be the more recent coin.

Buying in now. Sold a few days ago. Ready to get back in for the long term.

it seems like a lot of coins are starting to recover, but strat is not. at what point should we be concerned?

Now

Always be concerned. Sell now and bring down the price more for me

im starting to wonder if we all have this unreal sense of expectation regarding these coins. we just assume this coin is going to skyrocket back up to 4600000 or whatever, but what if it never does?

Still looks fucking solid to me. Got in at 18k and I'm liking the tankability it has had.

Take a look at the charts for the last couple months. everything has gone up no matter how far its gone down. Strat has barely moved downwards compared to those other coins. Strats going to explode as soon as some unlucky cursed pos sells his coins lol

this coin just blasted for days straight

it stops and you want to sell immediately?

get out of crypto immediately OPor kys. I"m accumulating as much as i possibly can while its steady.

When people run in circles its a very very...