Bancor

So what's the consensus on Bancor now? Scam or no scam? Can gains be made or not?

Will you buy in? For how much?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also can Canadians buy this shit?

scam, don't buy

Not a scam but the only people who will be getting rich of this are the bancor team themselves. Also, if it succeeds it will destroy all other altcoins and our easy money hobby will be gone

don't buy so i get the bigger share of the future of finance, op

This

>Not a scam but the only people who will be getting rich of this are the bancor team themselves.
that qualifies it as a scam

maplefaggots allowed

*Galia:*

Yes we are listening loud and clear, which is how we arrived at this solution to begin with as so many were concerned about being crowded out. We are open to recalibrating but intend to do this for the right reasons, and are studying all the claims and concerns carefully. Our goal is to see the project thrive, which would be the best for holders, users and hopefully the system at large. It’s true that some new things may need to be attempted, but I hope we can all agree that the current system (and what we’ve seen so far in token allocations) is far from perfect and we hope you’ll support our thoughtful exploration as we consult the community, our advisors, our team and experts to try to propose the best structure based on our vision and analysis of developments. We are searching for the formula which allows us to include all who desire to take part and together, create a really valuable ecosystem that is better than before.

Regarding use of funds, so much of the proceeds (compared to other projects) are being poured directly into the token (reserve), ecosystem (partnerships) and communities (reserve grants), that a larger fundraiser truly means a larger network. The team behind this project is seasoned, experienced working together and very ambitious in scope after years of pilots to arrive at this moment where we are humbled to invite the community to join us in our build and its outcome. If you have specific reasons to believe more proceeds would be problematic to this project, please share and we’ll be happy to address them.

TELL GALIA THAT SHE TOLD ME THERE'S A HARD LIMIT

why has Galia decided to take unlimited funds ?

Did they shill us into paying that 100 CHF fee for no reason over at bitcoin suisse

Was just in touch with Omry Rosenfeld on Slack. He confirmed that BTCSuisse investors can receive full refund but advised waiting for upcoming AMA as things may change.

Guys how much transaction fee should one pay to nake sure your transaction during ICO gets through in time?

why not just enter in bitcoin in the pre ico

Either way Bancor have scammed us, GET IN THE SLACK NOW

bancornetwork.slack////////////

I'm going all in on this scamcoin desu

Make it 15 minutes unlimited. That'll still be enough to get more than 300 million

We are doing a crowdfund. And we won't tell you how much we are aiming for. And the first hour is free for all, too!

And then, if all goes well, we will tell you the cap when we reach 80%! But only then!

So just send us free ethereum and we will give you some tokens ;-)

This, if there's every a ralley in London (UK) I will bring eggs and egg them for this fucking scam tier bullshit

SCREENCAP THIS AND STANDBY FOR EGG

Sending ID and 100chf fee?
Why would I if I can just enter the ICO in the first hour. Any eth buff know how much gas is needed?

I heard that galia said she has no interest in making people money, is that true? is there source for that?

buying in.
I'm glad for the hour uncapped, I already got fucked twice by whales taking the whole ICO in minutes while my transaction was stuck in the queue

So we're just meant to have an interest in making her and her team hundreds of millions in some bullshit elite trap ICO

If its true then there's no reason to buy at all, I'm not interested in writing them a welfare check, but I really can't believe a CEO of a company looking for funds would say something like that

It's a scam. They're trying to take control of all the Ethereum in existence in exchange for their token.

HMMMM, WHERE HAVE I SEEN SUCH A MONETARY SYSTEM BEFORE? COULD IT BE EXACTLY THE ONE CRYPTO WAS DESIGNED TO GET AROUND?

Bancor is trash anyways even if it isn't a scam

Its just going to flood the fucking market with stupid fucking coins and they expect communities to make their own coins when normies don't even use this shit

>open to recalibrating
There is still hope

>well i got something to say
>i sold a token today
>and it doesn't matter much to me
>as long as i get paid
>well i got something to say
>i killed your crypto today
>and it doesn't matter much to me
>as long as it's dead

I thought this when researching it but because of all the hype i assumed i was just being a silly brainlet

they don't use it YET. people had a hard time imagining normies would ever use the internet, too.

meant for

Dude, it's worse than a scam. It's a greedy plot to take over crypto. You give coins that have value and they give you their shitty token.

It's an attempt to turn crypto into fiat.

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

>only people who will be getting rich of this are the bancor team themselves
I agree
It's run by Jews who said they don't want you to get rich. They're siphoning all the profit for themselves.

scam, fuck em, crypto anarchy is better

worthless token, just like all fucking crypto

all the bancor fudders are proof that bancor is going to be the best investment of my life

>20% reserve
After buy in: Whoops lads, only 10%
>Buy Bancor through bitcoin suisse and pay 100CHF, there's a limited amount for sale everyone
After buy in: Whoops lads, finger slipped;) unlimited firesale
>hard cap on ICO
After buy in: Whoops lads, no capped sale and a (((secret limit))) that only we know;)

Are they really starting out as a scamcoin ? Lel

galia:
We want to take a moment to address some of the concerns around Bitcoin Suisse.

Firstly, we created this option as a service to the community, especially those new to token generation events, those contributing in fiat, and those concerned about timing and availability during the launch. We chose Bitcoin Suisse after becoming convinced that the team behind the company is solid, reliable and hard working and they provide an important service for those who need it. They have been under tremendous demand from hundreds of incoming requests per day and have been doing their best to accomodate you and us.

We understand that those who contributed through this channel, in crypto, before having the full details available as to the structure of the token generation event, feel frustrated by having paid fees where they now wouldn't choose to, knowing that their participation is guaranteed during the minimum time.

We've decided on the following solution: anyone who has pre-contributed (in crypto) through Bitcoin Suisse will be granted a 2% BNT bonus to offset their ~1.5% + 100 CHF fee. Of course, only contributors who do not withdraw their contributions are eligible for this program. This program will also apply to anyone who contributes (in crypto) through Bitcoin Suisse for the remainder of the pre-token allocation event. For those who choose to withdraw their contributions, Bitcoin Suisse will refund the fees in full.

We appreciate everyone's feedback and look forward to seeing many of you in the AMAs later this week, we'll announce the time and channels in our groups.

What exactly is FUD about openly discussing the shady ICO model they're running? You're being naive

(((WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING UNLIMITED FIRESALE))))

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

source?

Check the telegram bancor group

thanks

bump

Yes, which is why it'll be profitable. NWO coin innit, if you can't beat them, join them.

lmao, you are retarded.
you do realize bancor is the name of a currency that was planned for global use after ww2 right?

>nobody could just create a fork of eth if they control it...

I was initially excited about this; thought if I got in early with (((their))) plan I'd make lots of gains. But it's become clear to me that, as usual, (((their))) plan is to screw everyone but themselves and destroy the crypto market in the process. No thanks, shekelstein.

I wanted to get in the ICO, just for the profits initially.

Since their current developers suck, I would see how things would progress in order to decide whether to liquidate all my bancor in the future or stay with the company.

I did not trust them, they wanted to create a monetary system within the cryptocurrency world.
The bancor concept, with CRRs etc was difficult for the avg joe to grasp, my other main constraint, besides the useless development team, would be how many people would use it.

Since almost every ICO is successful I had decided to give it a go.

I did not like the "entrepreneurs" behind it, AKA people who are professional in gathering funds, so mostly well-connected sales people.
I did not like the low quality code delivered so far.
I did not like the diplomatic and vague answers and meme creating and shilling bounties.
I did not like the roadmap, and the not defined-quantified ways of how exactly the company would make profit.
I did not like the idealism/end poverty shit behind it being projected as the main goal.

But, since it's a bull market I would buy it.

Then, the ICO terms arrived. Uncapped and 50% to investors.

So, the 50% that goes to the founders(idealists that want to end poverty), community (non profit Bp protocol, you know now where the money comes from),reserves (actual usage),initial investors (friendly hedge funds that will make a 10X) is fucking unlimited.

Again, to have an idea of size, and yes I am pulling numbers from my ass, bancor with this hype can easily get to 300-500M

So, half of that will go to few select people, just to protect us from whales.
The other half, the poor investors that will start with a 50% loss on their investment will be the beginning and trapped user base of the network.

I am not that idiot, they will not get 1c from me, I know that I can't talk anyone out of this, but at least I warned ya.

There will be plenty better, more clear and less greedy projects.

screencapping this for when i 10x my money

this is literally SorosCoin

4 shilling posts with the same ID, go change to a different, you will still collect your bounty.

how do you intend on doing that when they will raise such a high ico

You could 10x elsewhere and protect crypto by not helping (((them))) destroy it. I don't care if it goes stratis tier(it won't), I'm not giving my money to (((them))) if I don't have to.

it's sort of true she said she doesn't want to attract people who just want to flip the ico profits, which is pretty much the same as saying fuck all investors. they seem to think they are running a charity.

one dev also said not to worry because eventually it will have a marketcap of billions of dollars. OY VEY IT'S A BARGAIN DON'T WORRY IF THE ACTUAL VALUE OF YOUR INVESTMENT SINKS INTO THE EARTH IMMEDIATELY

Fuck it. Might sell my soul to the (((devil))) and buy this coin. Sometimes you gotta bite Lucifer's fruit.

It was recently leaked that 66.6% of the Bncot team's personal profits actually go to the funding of some website called "blacked.com". Didn't google it yet though; must have something to do with paint or whatever.

>Bncot
Bancor*